Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Burn Zone posted:

you're a fuckin idiot if you post in D&D

just observe it like a zoo or something

like this:

texas thread is great. i can make actionable threats against politicians and nobody cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

Raskolnikov38 posted:

where was this DSA for the past 6 years lol

Their international committee has actually been solid for at least the last couple years, I think, so much so that the old social imperialist establishment has been continually accusing them of being PSL infiltrators.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the un isn't going to comply not because it wouldn't like to but simply because it can't. netanyahu's going to push the button but instead of nuclear armageddon being summoned forth a hamas dude is going to pop up from the panel and deck him

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

america was really hoping for that egypt corridor for pr reasons

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Burn Zone posted:

you're a fuckin idiot if you post in D&D

just observe it like a zoo or something

like this:

better yet, don't read OR post in d&d

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
good bit of agitprop for the well meaning liberal in your life: https://www.instagram.com/p/CyUQyRPgDHQ/?e=2e84c9a8-2fab-428f-8983-1c21517d8522&g=5

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pomeroy posted:

good bit of agitprop for the well meaning liberal in your life: https://www.instagram.com/p/CyUQyRPgDHQ/?e=2e84c9a8-2fab-428f-8983-1c21517d8522&g=5

lol at Mr Beast Voice

it's inescapable

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

surely world leaders are telling israel to knock it off.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Pomeroy posted:

nobody has ever had their mind changed by someone showing them a video on their phone

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

Jonah Galtberg posted:

nobody has ever had their mind changed by someone showing them a video on their phone

Making someone watch an instagram clip won't change minds, sure, but it's a good thing to have on the feed, if you can be confident your friend list doesn't have psycho snitches on it, expose people to something they haven't seen before

more long form, here's a good interview with Miko Peled: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4ivtdzbaOY

Pomeroy has issued a correction as of 04:46 on Oct 13, 2023

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Israel’s demand is beyond the pale

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol the organized left is flippin burgers and enjoying the last steak before they get turned into atoms

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

this is the line they've drawn

massive airstrikes and artillery strikes underway again now

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

iirc by divine right of conquest, if the UN evacuates they have to appoint bibi as secretary-general

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

more freedom arriving

https://twitter.com/ArthurM40330824/status/1712372837242073417

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

IDF presser coming up at 12:30am est

dieselfruit
Feb 21, 2013

Barbarism it is, then.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

It's cool seeing liberals continue to talk about how bad Trump is, while Biden enthusiastically supports Israel's literal genocide

Too disgusting for words (or at least words that won't potentially get me into legal trouble)

:pray:

SourKraut posted:

Just wanted to say that Majorian's probe in the D&D thread, and really the reason for it, is the most dumb, bullshit, galaxy-brained D&D nonsense

The funny thing is that Majorian's post was bad, but for completely different reasons (Frogan's posts were good and definitely not "cringe")

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the hell is the source for this

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
the sea lions?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

this is the line they've drawn

massive airstrikes and artillery strikes underway again now

it's ethnic cleansing o clock

happy global jihad day to all who celebrate

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

i say swears online posted:

the hell is the source for this

oh that's the protag from Red Dead Redemption 2 with a bunch of numbers after his name, you can trust him

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mods new forums background please

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Raskolnikov38 posted:

where was this DSA for the past 6 years lol

they just purged the national leadership for being bad on israel like 3 months ago

maybe the next round of candidates they put up won't be mealy mouthed liberals (lol)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/13/israel-hamas-live-iran-says-new-fronts-may-open-if-gaza-bombing-continues

quote:

19s ago (03:49 GMT)
Hamas: Warning to leave northern Gaza ‘fake propaganda’
A Hamas official says that the UN statement warning that Israel has told people in northern Gaza to leave to the south of the enclave is “fake propaganda”, and has urged Palestinians in Gaza not to fall for it, Reuters reports.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Dmitri-9 posted:

We are entering WW3Tom Clancy territory now. If Israel slaughters Gaza City the neighbors might get involved.

ftfy

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

This pissed me off at first but my guess is that this is a loving lie and they don't even have the staff

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Vox Nihili posted:

oh that's the protag from Red Dead Redemption 2 with a bunch of numbers after his name, you can trust him

he's the blackhawk inspector, checking to make sure the rotors are nice and loose and tossing the pilot his preflight pint

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
clancychat is legal in the free enclaves of cspam

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Cuttlefush posted:

the sea lions?

whoevers running the bot probably mistranslated seals

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I'm hitting the sack I expect this all to be sorted when I get up in the morning

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

the doctor guy just said it's an underground parking lot with electrical outlets that they will turn into a hospital if WWIII happens

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

err posted:

he's standing in front of an industrial dessert freezer so probably

LOL is that because of his sugar comment?!

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
yes, the IDF may be promising a million dead, but

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
US special forces also practice a form of knocking where they crash a helicopter to let civilians know another one will be crashing nearby

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

yes, the IDF may be promising a million dead, but

quote:

3m ago (03:53 GMT)
Israeli UN envoy: UN response to Israeli evacuation demand ‘shameful’
More reaction to the UN statement – Reuters is now reporting that the Israeli envoy to the UN has said that the international body’s response to its call for everyone north of Wadi Gaza to move south in the next 24 hours is “shameful”.

We’ll bring you more details on this as soon as we get them.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

having a rough chuckle at an extrajudicial american force that can pop up somewhere to do crimes called the "sealions"

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
i don't have anything to base this on other than vibes, but i really think that any idf dumb enough to set foot in gaza is getting loving wiped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Weka posted:

You rube, how about Deng?

:hmmyes: