Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
still not sure what the idf plan is exactly. glass, glass then ransack, glass ransack attempt to occupy, all bad but some will involve more idf casualties for equally zero gain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017

Ohtori Akio posted:

still not sure what the idf plan is exactly. glass, glass then ransack, glass ransack attempt to occupy, all bad but some will involve more idf casualties for equally zero gain

They don't have a plan, they're just repeatedly shaking the magic 8 ball except all the answers are racist

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Ohtori Akio posted:

the plan is to try to find the point at which the rest of the world actually does anything to attempt to stop them. toe right up to that line then back off. useful knowledge.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Ohtori Akio posted:

i think they're just flat out scared to go in there.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Ohtori Akio posted:

Genocide, bulldoze, and then build some ugly resorts.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Most disheartening to see among countries opposed to the western consensus, beyond the ones materially incapable of helping are the ones who can but choose not to help.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Stringent posted:

i think they're just flat out scared to go in there.

they are, rightfully so, but the military options other than that are glassing and siege

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
For a country that obsesses over the bloodline of the master race, sending endless conscripts into a meat grinder is probably going to go over badly, and unlike Stalingrad it's not conveniently several countries away from the homeland.

When do you start seeing mass desertions? Or 40k style Commissars?

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
I ran into Al-Saqr and he asked me to express his disgust with the genocidal Israeli regime. I also got his permission to post a picture of him playing a match with his buddies. He's the one on the left wearing the keffiyeh.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Guess they are expecting something to happen in the north

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712778948000559508

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hedenius posted:

I ran into Al-Saqr and he asked me to express his disgust with the genocidal Israeli regime. I also got his permission to post a picture of him playing a match with his buddies. He's the one on the left wearing the keffiyeh.

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

It honestly doesn't seem like there is any great plan other than vengeance.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Looks like Youtube is getting aggressive on ad blockers. Got a message for the first time saying "you aren't supposed to have that on!!!!!" :mad: oh wow I wonder which current running ad they're suddenly mad about people avoiding

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Ohtori Akio posted:

They just wrote "Genocide" on the white board and plan to figure out the rest as they go along.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Hedenius posted:

martyrs will never be forgotten

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Thoguh posted:

They just wrote "Genocide" on the white board and plan to figure out the rest as they go along.

Imagine Homer developing his car, with a whiteboard where Genocide is spelled Jennyside

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
your own personal jeni'scide

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
lmao the widdle iswaewi self-reported

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/1697184222-israeli-diplomat-stabbed-in-beijing-in-possible-terrorist-attack
An Israeli diplomat in China was stabbed on Friday in a suspected terrorist attack.

The diplomat, who worked in Israel's embassy in Beijing, was attacked in an area not close to the embassy.

Israel's foreign ministry confirmed the attack, stating that the the diplomat was taken to a hospital for treatment and is in stable condition.

i hope the stabber said “it’s just been revoked”

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:
Dept-To-Income!
Department of Transitional Assistance!

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

I think it's this:

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

For a country that obsesses over the bloodline of the master race, sending endless conscripts into a meat grinder is probably going to go over badly, and unlike Stalingrad it's not conveniently several countries away from the homeland.

They're not thinking rationally right now. The comparisons being made to the trembling nationalist mass hysteria that occured after 9/11 are apt, and just like America in the war on terror, Israel is rabidly lashing out with little ryhme or reason. From a slightly more pragmatic standpoint, the right response for israel would've been to take the L, regain control over the territories around Gaza, avoid attacking Gaza itself and score a huge PR W for not harming civilians. Then they can destroy the frothing far right politicians in their govermant for letting this happen despite marketing themselves as tough guys who make no compromises with the Palestinians in the name of protecting Israel, who built a myth of national security which has now been spectacularly shattered. But instead *this* is happening. Israel is in a frenzy. Don't expect the people in charge to make the most logical decisions.

As for mass desertions... I really have no idea.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Lookk I know Germany and The UK have a lot of experience in what to do about large groups of people that you don't like, but does Israel really need help here? Seems like they're doing fine as it is.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ghost Leviathan posted:

did you mean to post this in the Ukraine thread?

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Ohtori Akio posted:

guarantee that the thinking was "I'm less likely to get a long probe or ban if I report this myself with a stupid reason" lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

John Charity Spring posted:

guarantee that the thinking was "I'm less likely to get a long probe or ban if I report this myself with a stupid reason" lol

died as they lived: retarded

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

John Charity Spring posted:

and they would be correct lol since d&d moderates by report only

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
oh so the idf will keep bombing them when they are evacuating, but will....limit the attacks? wtf

quote:

Israel to ‘control’ bombing to make demanded evacuation safer: Spokesperson
An Israeli military spokesman has said that forces would try to limit attacks to make an evacuation of the northern Gaza Strip somewhat safer.

“We will control the attacks so they can move safely,” Israeli military spokesperson Daniel Hagari said, although he added: “It is a war zone.”

Hagari said that efforts would be made to avoid hitting sensitive places such as hospitals in the event of air raids.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's literally just so they can say 'No, those are controlled bombings'.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

fits my needs posted:

oh so the idf will keep bombing them when they are evacuating, but will....limit the attacks? wtf

given their track record I think they are more likely to intentionally target anyone trying to evacuate

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
It is a warzone guys, if they didn't want to get bombed then maybe they shouldn't be living in a warzone.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

quote:

3m ago (11:02 GMT)
Jordan disperses pro-Palestinian protesters heading to border with occupied West Bank
Jordanian riot police have forcibly dispersed hundreds of pro-Palestinian protesters trying to reach a border zone with the Israeli-occupied West Bank as thousands held anti-Israel demonstrations across the country, witnesses say.

Jordan is worried that a regional widening of violence arising from the Israel-Hamas war could have repercussions for itself given that a large percentage of its population are Palestinians.

Witnesses said police fired tear gas to halt about 500 demonstrators who had reached a security checkpoint outside the capital Amman on a highway leading to a main border crossing.

king bad rear end making sure not to bother the occupying forces

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Free Al-Saqr

Death to Israel and Death to America

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Ghost Leviathan posted:

crepeface posted:

did you mean to post this in the Ukraine thread?

well, let's see

obsesses over the bloodline of the master race: check

endless conscripts: check

to be sent into a Stalingrad-esque meat grinder: check

that's actually quite close to home: check

no that's still commentary on what the IDF might do with the 300,000 called-up "reservists" that they could send into the Gaza strip

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Honest Thief posted:

a local journalist shared the dead babies pictures post on her socials, including some AI generated
we're beyond the pale now

The Times of London has a headline "Israel shows mutilated babies" and the photo is of Palestinian children

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Ohtori Akio posted:

lmao, that's the most lib poo poo imaginable

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

yeah if hezbollah,houthis or whoever else plan on doing anything this would be the time

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Hezbollah says ‘when time comes for any action, we will carry it out’

Hezbollah deputy chief says the armed group is “ready” and would “contribute” to confrontations against Israel according to its own plan, despite foreign powers asking them to stay on the sidelines.

Sheikh Naim Qassem said that major powers, Arab countries and the United Nations had “directly and indirectly” told Hezbollah “not to interfere” in ongoing fighting between Israel and Hamas.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
if Russia had announced that Ukrainians would have 24 hours to leave Kyiv before it would be bombed, there would be no doubt, no doubt, that this was A. not sufficient warning, B. not physically possible, C. not justifiable even with a warning being given, and D. ethnic cleansing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

RadiRoot posted:

happy jihad day