Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

lovestick posted:

Ferucci would make for an amazing f1 driver on the new Andretti team :911:

Recall Romain Bigjohn from IndyCars. Let's see how many races it takes him to blast through that cost cap budget. :piss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Speaking of, did he ever get that test drive with Mercedes he was promised after being half cooked alive?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Custard Undies posted:

Speaking of, did he ever get that test drive with Mercedes he was promised after being half cooked alive?

RaceFans: Mercedes still seeking to make Grosjean’s long-awaited F1 test happen

quote:

Mercedes announced in May 2021 that Grosjean would conduct a Formula 1 test with them at Paul Ricard the following month. Grosjean’s F1 career had come to an early end the year before following a shocking fireball crash in the Bahrain Grand Prix which split his car in two and left him nursing burns to his hands.

However the planned test had to be put on hold after F1 made changes to the 2021 calendar. With Grosjean racing full-time in IndyCar from the following year, and F1’s rules making opportunities to test limited, the date has not been rescheduled.

Grosjean has since lost his Andretti Autosport seat and his plans for next year remain unconfirmed. RaceFans understands Mercedes, having done a seat fit in overalls with Grosjean back in 2021 ahead of his planned run in their title-winning 2019 car, are still looking to make the long-awaited test happen.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2023/oct/13/union-picketers-send-message-to-resort-owners-show/

maybe they will go on strike in a month?

:yeshaha:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

But why??

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

:jackbud:

Make my dreams come true.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Theophany posted:

Recall Romain Bigjohn from IndyCars. Let's see how many races it takes him to blast through that cost cap budget. :piss:

He's called BigJohn because he has trés gros genes

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I can assure you that even with F2 Lance Stroll is not talented.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Which one of you is this? Own up to your brainworms.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

MustardFacial posted:

Context?

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
RPM was asking for questions so I asked if he had stairs in his house because there is no way he is not already in this thread.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Have him replace russell

MustardFacial posted:

Who is twanto? I'm going to assume khablam

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

ilmucche posted:

Who is twanto? I'm going to assume khablam

Khablam isn't level-headed enough to appreciate the subtle nuance of an RPM video.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

And yet none of the drivers do! Sad!

MustardFacial posted:

Khablam isn't level-headed enough to appreciate the subtle nuance of an RPM video.

QFT

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Theophany posted:

And yet none of the drivers do! Sad!

That's on them to be perfectly honest

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Been hearing that Bernie's fraud conviction was a conspiracy to discredit him as Felipe Massa's key witness for the stolen 2008 World Drivers Title.

Having looked into it, I have my concerns that TeamLH were somehow involved in the death of one Charlie Whiting in a concerted effort to erase any possible loose ends that could have testified for the noted good Scud Lad Felipe Massa.

Guys, I think this goes right to the top. Think about it, in 2008 the US elected it's first black president right as F1 was about to embark on extending its audience in the US, what better than to have a first black president and first black F1 world champion?

Obama sequestered federal funds to pay Bernie off with secret payments to a Singaporean offshore bank account which has now just been uncovered and Sir Bernard Charles Ecclestone has now been caught out on.

Join the loving dots, don't be a loving sheep. #JusticeForMassa #ForzaFerrari

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Please source your Motorsport.com comments

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Shoddy journalism from the Motorsport.com comment section, I listen to the voices in my head after smoking a fat joint of bath salts to the Italian national anthem on repeat.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

MustardFacial posted:

lol

MustardFacial posted:

also lol

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

https://www.autoblog.nl/nieuws/sergio-perez-stopt-ermee-na-dit-jaar-3557235

Perez rumored to quit F1 altogether after this season

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

"Disastrous season", he's 2nd and has had 8 podiums. Fair enough he's not going to hold onto it, but Red Bull have nobody better.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Thanks Ants posted:

"Disastrous season", he's 2nd and has had 8 podiums. Fair enough he's not going to hold onto it, but Red Bull have nobody better.

I could drive better than shook checo

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Good! Let the olds putt around Le Mans and Goodwood and inject more crashy yobs

Edit: Lewis to Formula E

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
After playing forza Motorsport for a few days and only using rewind a couple times per race I can confidently say I could win every formula 1 GP.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Turn rewind off coward

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

lovestick posted:

Ferucci would make for an amazing f1 driver on the new Andretti team :911:

He's got even less chance of getting a licence than Colton "10 points" Herta does.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Mokotow posted:

Turn rewind off coward

hey hes just playing a videogame, not like hes sim racing or anything :smuggo:

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Theophany posted:

Been hearing that Bernie's fraud conviction was a conspiracy to discredit him as Felipe Massa's key witness for the stolen 2008 World Drivers Title.

Having looked into it, I have my concerns that TeamLH were somehow involved in the death of one Charlie Whiting in a concerted effort to erase any possible loose ends that could have testified for the noted good Scud Lad Felipe Massa.

Guys, I think this goes right to the top. Think about it, in 2008 the US elected it's first black president right as F1 was about to embark on extending its audience in the US, what better than to have a first black president and first black F1 world champion?

Obama sequestered federal funds to pay Bernie off with secret payments to a Singaporean offshore bank account which has now just been uncovered and Sir Bernard Charles Ecclestone has now been caught out on.

teamLH paid off barrichello to drop the suspension piece that brained massa

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Amazing aim tho

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Theophany posted:

Bernie is directly responsible for the UK's post-Brexit economy by using the sequestered US funds to buy discounted Russian oil, thereby funding Mazepin's seat to then sell that oil back to Germany for a tidy profit. Follow the money.

WHERE MY HAT IS AT
Jan 7, 2011

Not that this is a totally unbelievable rumour, but isn’t the sole source one guy on Reddit who said he went to a track day and group dinner with a guy who used to be a high up at one of Checo’s sponsors and he claimed to hear it from someone who still worked there? It’s like the least reputable source possible.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

MustardFacial posted:

You wound me with your words, you fair-weather half-wit.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Khablam posted:

I love you Khablam but please don't quote Jordan Peterson

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

I wasn't aware "Lewis Hamilton" was a valid plea in the justice system!!!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Are Dan is back for the USGP! :flashfap:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I wasn't aware "Lewis Hamilton" was a valid plea in the justice system!!!

me neither, but let me tell you I was not expecting them to charge him with working for redbull!

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Khablam posted:

Prove me wrong. Say something negative about Max Verstappen right now.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Custard Undies posted:

That's a shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Custard Undies posted:

Thank god they brought back the garbage driver for the garbage GP.