Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

west bank getting worse and worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

BearsBearsBears posted:

How do you respond to somebody using this argument? I've heard it in real life and anticipate that I will again. I'll probably have to be "civil" as well.

reproduction is practically a form of resistance when you're facing genocide.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/AJEnglish/status/1712816554201530539?s=20

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/henrymance/status/1712811314299490353

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Hearing some of the stories about his time as ambassador under Obama is pretty wild. He is personally responsible for severely damaging US diplomatic relations with Russia, and that should tell you that Reset Button notwithstanding, Obama and Hillary were pushing for this poo poo.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

lol it's been said about a million times, but if anyone said this about Ukraine a month ago liberals would report them to the FBI as a KGB agent.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol at even comparing a concentration camp to ukraine

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

These people are heroes. No one in the West could even imagine this level of bravery.

I know my words are powerless here but I don't want them to go down as martyrs. I want them to be victorious. Total, uncritical support to all Palestinians.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

HallelujahLee posted:

lol at even comparing a concentration camp to ukraine

Both were guarded by Ukrainians

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Good thing this doesn't work both way I guess

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

VoicesCanBe posted:

These people are heroes. No one in the West could even imagine this level of bravery.

I know my words are powerless here but I don't want them to go down as martyrs. I want them to be victorious. Total, uncritical support to all Palestinians.
inshallah

Frosted Flake posted:

:thurman:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/AJEnglish/status/1712817140116390057?s=20

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

the idf is going to get eaten alive if they step foot in there.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

pretty clearly he's saying all israelis are valid targets as well

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Fansy posted:

I'm scared for the people in Gaza. Are there any orgs I can donate to? Anything I can do?

no but once the famines really get cranking you'll start seeing this sort of thing closer to home, wherever you are

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

do you think he would also suggest that israeli citizens are collectively responsible for the israeli government?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
good morning, jihad morning

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Switzerland quietly siding with the Nazis again:

Palestinian solidarity rallies and "peace in the middle east" rallies are now banned outright in Switzerland, as well as "political manifestos"??? lmao

Google Translate posted:

In Zurich, the city police banned a silent vigil downtown, which was originally supposed to take place at the same time as the one in Bern. As the organizers of this editorial team confirm, they were informed by telephone by the city police on Friday morning that political manifestos were currently banned. Since the cancellation came at very short notice, they are still expecting some participants.

The vigils in Zurich and Bern were planned independently of the war in the Middle East. As a rule, they take place every month on the second Friday of the month - and have been doing so for around twenty years.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the money id normally use this paycheck on forums fuckery is going to the pcrf

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

webcams for christ posted:

Switzerland quietly siding with the Nazis again:

Palestinian solidarity rallies and "peace in the middle east" rallies are now banned outright in Switzerland, as well as "political manifestos"??? lmao

im going to destroy the swiss

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

disgusting, evil, immoral, anti human

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Tungsten posted:

no but once the famines really get cranking you'll start seeing this sort of thing closer to home, wherever you are

Cool, then I'll pay it forward and maybe in 5 years a comfortable gamer will donate for my sake

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

VoicesCanBe posted:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://x.com/PanAmComintern/status/1712812089302016089?s=20

let's see bibi try to bully the cpc

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I will note that insisting that it's Genocide - not discrimination, not occupation, not even apartheid, but full on genocide* had exactly this long term goal - of legitimizing any "resistance" as good and proper, and claiming nothing can actually get worse (or better) for Gaza, as Israel is already genociding all the inhabitants in a concentration camp.

And since Hamas is resisting genocide, that means Hamas isn't ISIS. Hamas hasn't spent the last 3 decades sabotaging the peace process because having another faction head the Palestinian state \ autonomy is unacceptable and because it aims at destroying Israel rather than ending occupation in the territories (and of course, it doesn't matter what it intends, as it's never going to destroy Israel \ it would be a good thing if it does). Hamas didn't start this massacre to sabotage peace talks Arab states have with Israel (and those talks are bad actually, anything the Palestinians get in the process will be a mere pittance) - it's the only hope of Palestinian resistance against the genocide.

* But of course genocide is not the same thing as exterminating all Palestinians (in Gaza or in general), except that's exactly what it means and how the term is used when not forced to qualify.

A bit earlier, someone asked me what the gently caress I even want:

1. The safe return of all hostages.

2. The civilians of Gaza surviving this \ being safe.

3. Everyone in the IDF surviving this \ being safe. (Yeah, I'm Israeli).

4. Every Hamas militant being killed.

5. Netanyahu and his cabinet hanging from lamp posts \ going to jail.

6. At this point, why the gently caress not wish for a secular Palestinian state co-existing with Israel.

Probably not going to get any of that.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
that baby atomized by a smart bomb wasn’t a saint. it could have voted. it could have led a coup d’tat and yet it chose to be an enemy of Israel

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
(Yeah, I'm Israeli)

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/GermanyOnMENA/status/1712682161730429262

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I will note that insisting that it's Genocide - not discrimination, not occupation, not even apartheid, but full on genocide* had exactly this long term goal - of legitimizing any "resistance" as good and proper, and claiming nothing can actually get worse (or better) for Gaza, as Israel is already genociding all the inhabitants in a concentration camp.

And since Hamas is resisting genocide, that means Hamas isn't ISIS. Hamas hasn't spent the last 3 decades sabotaging the peace process because having another faction head the Palestinian state \ autonomy is unacceptable and because it aims at destroying Israel rather than ending occupation in the territories (and of course, it doesn't matter what it intends, as it's never going to destroy Israel \ it would be a good thing if it does). Hamas didn't start this massacre to sabotage peace talks Arab states have with Israel (and those talks are bad actually, anything the Palestinians get in the process will be a mere pittance) - it's the only hope of Palestinian resistance against the genocide.

* But of course genocide is not the same thing as exterminating all Palestinians (in Gaza or in general), except that's exactly what it means and how the term is used when not forced to qualify.

A bit earlier, someone asked me what the gently caress I even want:

1. The safe return of all hostages.

2. The civilians of Gaza surviving this \ being safe.

3. Everyone in the IDF surviving this \ being safe. (Yeah, I'm Israeli).

4. Every Hamas militant being killed.

5. Netanyahu and his cabinet hanging from lamp posts \ going to jail.

6. At this point, why the gently caress not wish for a secular Palestinian state co-existing with Israel.

Probably not going to get any of that.

whoever posted this in dnd should be perma-banned imo

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

OK I'm at least ...40% sure that's a photoshop

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tobias tunkel lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what i want from this is

1. all the palestinians to die
2. all the isrealis to live

its not a genocide

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

text editor posted:

OK I'm at least ...40% sure that's a photoshop

sure but it's significant that we *thought* it was real

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yeah im isreali

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Fansy posted:

Cool, then I'll pay it forward and maybe in 5 years a comfortable gamer will donate for my sake

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1712821349230547152?s=20

Al Jazeera Arabic Twitter Translation:

quote:

“There are no people coming out and no people being buried.” Palestinian photojournalist Ali Jadallah alone transports his father’s body in his private vehicle due to heavy bombing in sector

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al! posted:

yeah im isreali

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Frosted Flake posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1712822999827497429?s=20

Translation

quote:

Ministry of the Interior in #غزة : We call on the Arabs and Muslims to move and break the borders, and let today, Friday, be a day of anger, and we are remaining on our land, as the occupation wants to leave us from our land again, and I say to our people, remain steadfast in your homes and do not leave them.
#الأخبار
#عملية_طوفان_الأقصى

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

yeah im isreali