Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

no joke my fiance's office wont turn off cnn because her bosses 'want to see revenge on tv'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
i for one will not be watching the pow warcrime evidence video

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

there is really nothing I can say about this besides “lol”

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

guest writer Harry Turtledove

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao incredible

loving Anthony Blinken makes John Bolton look like Nelson Mandela loving poo poo there are no words to express how much I hate Biden and his corrupt racist genocidaire administration. loving piece of poo poo.

America is a blight on the world

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Jimlit posted:

And him recognizing the Golan heights as part of isreal. Don't own yourself by pretending trump give a gently caress at all or would do anything different.

you're not welcome here Dimlit

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I know gotchas are stupid and nothing matters

but at the start of the war in Ukraine it was all "filming POW's is a warcrime" because it's hosed up. and here we are.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-d...ghts-violation/

like this is just the first random article that I found, probably a ton more

No isreal gets a stack of free passes

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Absolute least surprising part of all this has been NAFO being fully onboard with Israel's bloodlust

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

importing red heifers from texas to israel for a prophetic doomsday cow breeding program and all i got was this lousy jihad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
everyone freaking about nukes or doing genocide game theory should read Combat Liberalism at least once

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the Greys have had enough

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

quote:

Asked about Israel’s evacuation order on Friday, U.S. National Security Council spokesman John Kirby declined to reject or endorse it, calling it “a tall order.”

“We’re going to be careful not to get into armchair quarterbacking the tactics on the ground by the [Israel Defense Forces],” he added. “What I can tell you is we understand what they’re trying to do. They’re trying to move civilians out of harm’s way and giving them fair warning.”

:thunk:
oh we understand, we understand very well

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao incredible

loving Anthony Blinken makes John Bolton look like Nelson Mandela loving poo poo there are no words to express how much I hate Biden and his corrupt racist genocidaire administration. loving piece of poo poo.

America is a blight on the world

But did you hear that Trump said something about US presidents not needing to follow the constitution?

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1712869176065323287

More passive voice

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
update on the Iraqi Shiite Militia convoy

https://twitter.com/nourabohsn/status/1712868423296786719

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

inferis posted:

why post videos from a propaganda account

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

- George W. Bush

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

hawowanlawow posted:

man dnd is truly just worthless wankery

ftfw

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

mcmagic posted:

A rare BJG dub.

shut up

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

HallelujahLee posted:

trump voice "netanyahoo netanyahoo"

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

"landed on" them?
as if it's a loving plastic bag carried by the breeze

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

hawowanlawow posted:

man the dnd thread is truly just worthless wankery

you're going to have to be more specific

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Don't post videos here of tortured pows being coerced into confessions even if it's spoilered, ty

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Al! posted:

passive nazi voice

There have been multiple plane involved untermensch occurences

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Al! posted:

everyone freaking about nukes or doing genocide game theory should read Combat Liberalism at least once

I'm not freaking out that there will be nukes I'm freaking out that there won't. Specifically in America

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

:thunk:
oh we understand, we understand very well

Fair warning is defined as minus 54 minutes.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

quote:

Urgent Statement

To the residents of Gaza City,

Terrorist organizations have begun a war against the State of Israel. Gaza City has become a battlefield. You must evacuate your homes immediately and move to the south of Wadi Gaza.

For your security and safety, you must not return to your homes until further notice from the Israeli Defense Forces. Public and known shelters in Gaza City must be evacuated.

It is forbidden to approach the security wall, and anyone who approaches exposes himself to death.

For your safety and the safety of your families, you must evacuate your homes immediately and head to the south of Wadi, Gaza.

Israeli Defense Forces

what those leaflets theyre dropping say

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
blah blah blah it doesnt really matter what we think trump would do (probably something terrible!!!) but biden is the one presiding over genocide in the real world so currently he receives all my hatred

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

inferis posted:

why post videos from a propaganda account

because i'm showing that the israelis are committing war crimes

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

FlapYoJacks posted:

OK, so after the IDF cuts the internet from Gaza and expells/arrests/murders all the reporters they don't like. Where do we get our news from? I sure as gently caress am not going to trust any Western media source. :smith:

That's, of course, the point. They know the world is watching and they don't want us to.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Brb gonna land in a crowd

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

speng31b posted:

Don't post videos here of tortured pows being coerced into confessions even if it's spoilered, ty

you got it

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Pf. Hikikomoriarty posted:

but you have to pay those guys and they might get shot

Also it's harder for private companies to make a profit off of that. They need to sell bullshit solutions that don't work and can only be repaired by approved contractors.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Sherbert Hoover posted:

because i'm showing that the israelis are committing war crimes

not going to probe for it this time but in the future you can just say "the IDF is torturing pows to coerce confessions" and we will believe you without linking the video evidence here.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

my brain is actually attempting to leave my skull and kill itself

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

It looks like the “24 hours” part is being walked back or was never true. Source looks like a translation from German and is being discussed in this thread: https://reddit.com/r/worldnews/s/g2yt0RbcM2

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

docbeard posted:

That's, of course, the point. They know the world is watching and they don't want us to.

I'm struggling to come up with what could be caught on video or reported that would change the media dynamic of mostly universal support for isreali genocide.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

WoodrowSkillson posted:

my brain is actually attempting to leave my skull and kill itself

hamas "brain gun" confirmed

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

So will the ethnicities finally be cleansed after all this?

Because goddamn has this poo poo taken a long time. I would not tip a housekeeper that took this long to clean my place.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

idf-involved exploding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
They thought AP stood for A Palestinian