Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I just hope whenever Vince tries to fight Ari that someone is recording.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Testekill posted:

A 15 minute Cody promo that goes nowhere vs a really good 20 minute match between Swerve and Danielson.

Cody and Beepie working in tandem trying to sabotage WWE from within, never stopped being All Elite. :allears:

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Is LA Knight like 'The' Knight or 'Los Angeles' Knight or like 'Lewis Alcindor' Knight?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

More like 90s shoe LA Gear.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
More like lame-rear end Knight

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hes La Knight like La Parka

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Invalid Validation posted:

More like 90s shoe LA Gear.

LA Gear + BK Knights = a 41-year-old wrestler

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

ChrisBTY posted:

Is LA Knight like 'The' Knight or 'Los Angeles' Knight or like 'Lewis Alcindor' Knight?

like the fictional basketball team from the film Like Mike.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Louisiana Knight

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Louisiana Knight

love that chicken from popeyes

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Larry rear end in a top hat Knight

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The way WWE edited this video inadvertently makes it loving hilarious, poor Cody man lol.

https://youtu.be/Qzpswk4FpBg?si=HVIiWQ7CxHMTXQke

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Joey McChrist posted:

hes La Knight like La Parka

get that man dancing on a chair immediately

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Eat My Fuc posted:

The way WWE edited this video inadvertently makes it loving hilarious, poor Cody man lol.

https://youtu.be/Qzpswk4FpBg?si=HVIiWQ7CxHMTXQke

Cody vs Cole at WrestleMania. Can Cole keep his undefeated streak alive??

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

God I could go for some popeyes. Reminds me of home.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
There’s one like eight blocks from me, good idea.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

ChrisBTY posted:

he's from Maryland if that answers your question.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

he's from Maryland if that answers your question.

maryLAnd Knight does make sense

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
LA Knight with Okada’s entrance, but crab cakes instead of novelty money.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lamuella posted:

like the fictional basketball team from the film Like Mike.

this

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I assume we’re getting Judgement Day V. Bloodline at survivor series war games? They won’t do it but it’d kick rear end to have Rhea in the match kicking Roman’s butt

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Eat My Fuc posted:

I assume we’re getting Judgement Day V. Bloodline at survivor series war games? They won’t do it but it’d kick rear end to have Rhea in the match kicking Roman’s butt

think it's a combo JD/Bloodline vs the faces

Not sure if Roman will be in the match or defending the title (or not there at all, of course)

Cody-Jey-Sami-KO-??? vs Damian-Finn-Dom-Jim-Solo

the ??? assumes we're getting someone like LA Knight or Cena or Styles for the belt, just slot someone else in

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

It is pretty funny that only a month ago TKO was valued at $21 billion and now it’s only $13 billion. They can blame Vince if they want to but the math on $21 billion never really added up to me. Endeavor already had a ton of debt and WWE was valued at a premium like 20% over its pre acquisition market cap at over $9 billion based on… vibes??? that failed to materialize almost immediately when the Fox deal fell through

I know the market is irrational but even Goldman Sachs was saying a year ago that WWE is making Fox lose money

I’m frankly surprised the cuts have not been more severe and that they’re still in signing mode

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I mean things like stock prices and corporate valuations are basically just Vibes to begin with and until the last year or so we were in a period where any company could get billions of dollars in valuation for basically nothing

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i hope tko/endeavor kill vince finally

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

KungFu Grip posted:

i hope tko/endeavor kill vince finally

YES

Then kill WWE

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Can't wait to see Cody/Sami/Owens finally get their hands on Judgement Day.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

This is a great picture.

"And another thing we used to do in the 80s lol Ari you're gonna love this"

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

TKO would have been fine if they’d kept the rodeo business. It’s the missing piece of the puzzle

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Trying posted:

TKO would have been fine if they’d kept the rodeo business. It’s the missing piece of the puzzle

They've definitely got enough clowns!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

projecthalaxy posted:

CM Pathetic: I've always loved you you have to let me come back I'm the lowest worm give me an nxt job

Strong Hunter:

I haven't been able to keep up with wrestling this week, and this just now made me smile like nothing else. :)

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Fightful is saying that Nick Aldis is being brought in as an authority figure on Smackdown.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/report-nick-aldis-set-make-wwe-tv-debut-1014-smackdown-will-have-authority-figure-role

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Shard posted:

folks, tell me when I'm telling lies

*silence*

look for the lies
what do you see

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Lamuella posted:

Fightful is saying that Nick Aldis is being brought in as an authority figure on Smackdown.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/report-nick-aldis-set-make-wwe-tv-debut-1014-smackdown-will-have-authority-figure-role

people actually getting stoked for a loving authority figure let alone Nick Aldis is hilarious

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

DLC Inc posted:

people actually getting stoked for a loving authority figure let alone Nick Aldis is hilarious

Adam Pearce has been such a non-entity I’m ready to let literally anyone else try. Though it is stupid wwe-brain to think you always need the general manager character.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

DLC Inc posted:

They are WWE fans, they will get stoked for any old poo poo.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Oh my!

Cody and Smackdown GM Nick Aldis have ~history~

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

0konner posted:

Adam Pearce has been such a non-entity I’m ready to let literally anyone else try. Though it is stupid wwe-brain to think you always need the general manager character.

I've literally seen people say AEW needs general managers in one of the thousand "Here's this random twitter/reddit user's opinion on everything AEW needs to do to stop dying NOW" lists that gets posted daily.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

0konner posted:

It's been 25 years and they still won't even try to get away from it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Drakkel posted:

I've literally seen people say AEW needs general managers in one of the thousand "Here's this random twitter/reddit user's opinion on everything AEW needs to do to stop dying NOW" lists that gets posted daily.

Aew has a general manager, and he has already done the perfect gm spot