Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

Be real, you know that poo poo is going to be reposted constantly on social media for the next month straight at least.

sucks for any sickos still on facebook or X The Everything App, couldn't be me tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Bootleg Trunks posted:

how are people this stupid

permanent brain damage from watching and reporting on ttrimp every day for years ?

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

i say swears online posted:

the first time i saw a hootington post it was pics he posted of him and mike huckabee at a state fair

i shook hands with McCarthy once because i was walking through the office and i happened to come across him & my boss giving a walkthrough.

talk about "do not say poo poo" in my brain 0-60ms flat.

i can't describe what it is like to meet a powerful white supremacist and adlib your way out of the situation while on the job

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bootleg Trunks posted:

how are people this stupid

What part of the most important election of our lifetime do you not understand???

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Whoever gave DV the Dersh avatar was on-point btw.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

smarxist posted:

give Kanye and Mike Myers 10 minutes

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Majorian posted:

Whoever gave DV the Dersh avatar was on-point btw.

lol he's such a weasel

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Vox Nihili posted:

What part of the most important election of our lifetime do you not understand???

feel like i been through a few of those...

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Grayzone is cool again.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

RandomBlue posted:

people being herded into a smaller and smaller area while being shot at? he might have more experience than you think.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

RandomBlue posted:

people being herded into a smaller and smaller area while being shot at? he might have more experience than you think.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
based on his clear devotion to the jewish faith (not state) and middle of the road politics, hootie should probably be thread ik

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

RandomBlue posted:

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JCCosico/status/1713024989581246829?t=XRNKmSxAgsamFuWjkP167Q&s=19

Never been more embarrassed to be a Filipino

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Vox Nihili posted:

I think some people just don't have the broader context to grasp it. Or they're just not big picture people.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The IDF keeps finding guns and coke on all of these dead Palestinian children. Things must be truly awful in Gaza!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Never been more embarrassed to be a Filipino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCrxmN8dtH0

hell yeah this rules

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Wtf is this avatar hootington

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
https://twitter.com/LarryAlbertGil/status/1712920117829341270

Don't read the quote tweets about this if you don't want to become insanely angry / sad

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

A big flaming stink posted:

Don't read the quote tweets about this if you don't want to become insanely angry / sad

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
https://twitter.com/crulge/status/1713033295980896563

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i hate when i'm doing my job and lose my life and have to return to samsara once more

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Beeftweeter posted:

yeah you only get free mcdonalds

yeah but you gotta get 10 warcrimes on your punch card before you get the free food

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Tiler Kiwi posted:

israeli batman: *shoots a woman in the chest with a sawn off* this is joe chill's fault

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

RandomBlue posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

RandomBlue posted:

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

they’ll avoid it completely, it’ll be something about Taylor swift and football or whatever

if I’m wrong…the horror

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

*clears throat, and schedule* DTF

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Down to gently caress? what the gently caress exxon

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
nothing nice about this page

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Canned Sunshine posted:

My mom just died on Sunday, so between that and just now reading this, I've been crying a lot.

this is a little late, however, I know this feeling - you'll be fine and get through this.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

fits my needs posted:

wish al-saqr was free, so he could write a banger angry post about the cucked arab leaders or something

me too. al-saqr is great.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
twitter gave me an automatic 12 hour suspension for responding to the boston globe article about waiting to judge things until after israel did genocide, so i just deactivated my account. "free speech" platform lol

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Hootington has taken on the mantle of fizzyposting in the IP thread. Nowhere near enough good news for Israel tho

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...8b-69b7dd400000
IDF Balloons Monitoring Israel-Gaza Border Broke Down Weeks Before Hamas Attack
The Israeli army failed to fix the border monitoring technology last week; it is now examining the possibility that Hamas sabotaged the balloons

Three observation balloons that are used by the Israel Defense Forces to monitor the Gaza border broke down in the past few weeks but were not replaced with alternative measures.

The IDF initially said this was the result of technical failure, but it is now examining the possibility that Hamas felled the balloons as part of its preparations for its lethal attack on Israel.

Observation balloons are a significant tool in the early warning systems protecting the Gaza border, and carry advanced technological tools and cameras. The three balloons operated in the northern, central and southern sections of the border.

Some of the balloons fell inside Israeli territory, but the IDF failed to fix them last week. It did not beef up its early warning systems with alternative measures, or with additional forces. IDF spotters and commanders in the border units asked for the observation balloons to be returned to action, but a technician who was dispatched last week was unable to fix them, and the repair was postponed until this week.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

your posting pals are here for you canned sunshine :glomp:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

fits my needs posted:

wish al-saqr was free, so he could write a banger angry post about the cucked arab leaders or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

new kind of cat posted:

here comes hootibgton the porky pig motherfuckr with nothing constructive to add, just a natural born insufferable poo poo stirrer