Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

heh, sorry gotta sit this one out :cool:

but love and respect to those that observe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
this popsicle will promote tooth decay, but will also make me happy for the next 10 or so minutes

who’s to say lime isn’t the best flavor

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
i think one aspect that gets overlooked when discussing the penis is the incredible dynamism and fungibility of the tissue — you can accomplish incredible feats of transformation. consider, depending how you pull or push the balls, you can make yourself appear laughably short or you can reach a real tree for in length. a formidable polymorph.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

haha yeah thats uhh great yeah *backs out slowly*

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
a beautiful morning to hunt mushrooms, made possible by TRUMP

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

CaptainBeefart posted:

Funny enough they're right next door to a local wonderful pasta place called Grist. They have a sage infused brown butter that I like to use when making grilled cheese.

I made the Josh Weissman cornbread with that stuff, it was great even though I only put half as much sugar as he did. Also I added a garlic clove to the butter. (Italians say "spike of garlic", and Mexicans say "tooth".)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et5OlhhD2Bo

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
goodnight moon

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Rubellavator posted:

my water heater suddenly sprung a leak, loving global jihad

my big stupid house (I'll take a whole bunch of pictures and post them over and over again soon) has water heaters up in the attic and sometimes I wake up at night and get really terrified about that. Why would you put them in the attic. Why.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

emfive posted:

my big stupid house (I'll take a whole bunch of pictures and post them over and over again soon) has water heaters up in the attic and sometimes I wake up at night and get really terrified about that. Why would you put them in the attic. Why.

Coolest water heater feature is the test release valve that exists only to leak permanently if you ever dare to use it. Amazing racket.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Not looking forward to Wide Anus Winter though

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Rudy gets a message
https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1712961494759944380

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Remember when Rudy was a national hero just after 9/11

lol Americans are dumb as poo poo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'm heading to one of the great American music fests today, Austin City Limits. I should be sleeping but I already slept a bunch.

I might make a basil and ricotta omelette so I am not tempted to eat any of the disgusting food there. It's not really that terrible, it's good local places, but in fact yes it is disgusting. There's beer tho.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

jeez I'm looking at the ACL schedule for today and with few exceptions (Foo Fighters, Tanya Tucker) the band names look like they came from an AI

e: oh gently caress, Alanis Morissette is here lol

e: ha ha ha "Austin Kiddie Limits (presented by LIFEWAY KEFIR)" (note that Lifeway Kefir is delicious, get the plain stuff, the flavored ones are gross because they're over-sweetened)

emfive has issued a correction as of 11:33 on Oct 14, 2023

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

boroda posted:

there are probably snacks downstairs but that would mean verticality

Sets a dangerous precedent, avoid

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

smarxist posted:

happy harvest time

Going to the apple orchard/cider mill today to get apples and cider :dance:

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Gonna go look at a used bike today, it’s exactly the same model as my favorite bike I had to sell a bunch of years ago due to poverty. If there’s some hosed up crack in the frame or something I’m gonna lay right down and die on dude’s lawn

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

get the feeling a lot of you have never dealt with dead kids before

My “never dealt with dead kids before” T-shirt has lots of people asking questions already answered by the shirt

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

This is hilarious. His use of the word accost. The pleading "George come back." The person we can hear laughing their rear end off. All of it.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
George Santos is a loving weirdo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Greg Legg posted:

George Santos is a loving weirdo

Yea. It's fun and awesome that he exists, but that's a little bit exploitative because there is definitely something wrong with him.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

emfive posted:

Yea. It's fun and awesome that he exists, but that's a little bit exploitative because there is definitely something wrong with him.

when I think of "exploitation" my concern lies with George Santos and not his legions of scam victims

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Where the gently caress is day crew gently caress the mods they've taken so many posters from us nobody posts anymore

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

wtf is hot girl summer

hot girls are celebrated by default, you don't need an awareness season for them

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

Where the gently caress is day crew gently caress the mods they've taken so many posters from us nobody posts anymore

here's a pun to tide you over until your daycrew buddies finish their balanced breakfasts

https://twitter.com/ThePunnyWorld/status/1713152733652320307

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Just go back to bed

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

when I think of "exploitation" my concern lies with George Santos and not his legions of scam victims

well yea duhh that sucks, but I was thinking about the "George Santos for President!!" "He's So Awesome!" poo poo on this, our forum

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

well yea duhh that sucks, but I was thinking about the "George Santos for President!!" "He's So Awesome!" poo poo on this, our forum

oh

maybe one day scientists will invent a cure for irony poisoning

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Just go back to bed

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lpzie posted:

night crew is dead

Many are saying this

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

emfive posted:

when I say he’s going to be president, I’m saying it in a solemn, serious tone.

.. it will be awesome though

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Last Chance posted:

when I say he’s going to be president, I’m saying it in a solemn, serious tone.

.. it will be awesome though

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

emfive posted:

jeez I'm looking at the ACL schedule for today and with few exceptions (Foo Fighters, Tanya Tucker) the band names look like they came from an AI

e: oh gently caress, Alanis Morissette is here lol

e: ha ha ha "Austin Kiddie Limits (presented by LIFEWAY KEFIR)" (note that Lifeway Kefir is delicious, get the plain stuff, the flavored ones are gross because they're over-sweetened)

Funny to see Foo Fighters and Alanis Morissette listed but no 2DCAT

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
im a big possum and i need a big donut

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

2DCAT posted:

Funny to see Foo Fighters and Alanis Morissette listed but no 2DCAT

you'll always be on my ACL schedule :angel:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

19 o'clock posted:

I started playing Mama’s Got a Squeezebox

lmao join the band bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtHB4rfXH1k

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

think we are going to be playing on a public access/internet tv show Thursday the 26th. Gonna spam the link here so nobody watches.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I will not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Harton posted:

think we are going to be playing on a public access/internet tv show Thursday the 26th. Gonna spam the link here so nobody watches.

:rock: