Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

This game is bonkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Truly, the dumbest game.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Lmao

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

:lol: your turn

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Just disallow every goal this game. WTF.

What’s the record for disallowed goals in a game?

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Trouba saves goals and ends seasons. Oh captain my captain.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Douchebag posted:

Just disallow every goal this game. WTF.

What’s the record for disallowed goals in a game?

Going to go to the shootout and have a potential game winner in the 16th round overturned because it didn't have enough momentum to cross the line completely

:hfive:.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

ThinkTank posted:

Lol at the Habs fans booing Bedard. Truly the shittiest fans.

What should we do? Cheer an opposing player???

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
This powerplay is gonna be fun af if they keep playing like this

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

CBJSprague24 posted:

Jesus Christ.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Can't wait to see how Dean blames that goal on Addison

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

CBJSprague24 posted:

Going to go to the shootout and have a potential game winner in the 16th round overturned because it didn't have enough momentum to cross the line completely

:hfive:.

Shootout with either a Marek Malik type goal or a disallowed goal because they rule a skater came to a complete stop on a deke.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

The wrist is back

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

neoaxd posted:

What should we do? Cheer an opposing player???

What on earth has he done to be booed every time he touches the puck?

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

ThinkTank posted:

Good + Media hyped + Doesn't play for the Canadiens. It's fun to boo opposing stars. He'll be ok, I swear.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Matthews with a badass steal and McCabe fucks it up with another stupid pinch with nobody covering him.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
what’s the record for disallowed goals in a period lol?

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

ThinkTank posted:

Didn’t demand a trade to Montreal

Kale
May 14, 2010

Dirtbag goon move by Vlasic. Go after the guy with like 14 career penalty minutes. :thumbsup:

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

looking to be an extremely fun game between two bad teams

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Levitate posted:

Didn’t demand a trade to Montreal

This too.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

neoaxd posted:

Good + Media hyped + Doesn't play for the Canadiens. It's fun to boo opposing stars. He'll be ok, I swear.

Booing a guy every time he touches the puck should be reserved for someone who the fans have reason to dislike. This just seems to be them mad that Bedard they didn't win the draft lottery?

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I don’t understand why Leafs games against the Wild are always so chippy, I don’t know who any of these players are

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

i was saying boo-dard

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Woof

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Now taking bets on what the justification for this review will be! :siren:

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
Good Guy Brock Nelson :siren:

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Siiiiick

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
82-0 season incoming for the Leafs.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

The Toronto Maple Leafs

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Daaaaaaammn Willy wants to get paid

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Both even strength goals were iffy by goose and Middleton. Losing Spurgeon to the cheapshot in preseason is going to be drat costly

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer
205 goals season for Matthews confirmed

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Thought Sid's line was pretty awful that period and so was Letang.

EK and Malkin look fun. PP was very good and should have scored. I like Lars Eller so far. Probably the lone bright spot in the bottom six if I'm being honest.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

The Hawks are so bad outside of Bedard. Good thing the kid is used to having to do it all himself having spent three years in Regina.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
happy 2nd of brocktober everyone :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Gaudreau. Goodrow.

Ketchup. Catsup.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Mr. Fish posted:

happy 2nd of brocktober everyone :siren:

oh wait that went off Palms' skate lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Holy hell, I'd forgotten how dynamic Texier could be. He faked passing it between his own legs to dish it to Laine

May never be a top line forward, but very nice to have in the middle six.