Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Gabe Davis or KJ Osborn this week in PPR? Want to roll KJ to see what he can do, but the Bills are playing the giants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Gabe Davis or KJ Osborn this week in PPR? Want to roll KJ to see what he can do, but the Bills are playing the giants.

Osborn, Bills may be up so much they stop passing, and Gabe is erratic at best.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

No PPR

Pick 2

A Thielen @ MIA
T Higgins v SEA
DK Metcalf @ CIN
M Brown @ LA

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Anyone starting Ekeler? Haven't heard if he's confirmed to play this week.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Kilometers Davis posted:

No PPR

Pick 2

A Thielen @ MIA
T Higgins v SEA
DK Metcalf @ CIN
M Brown @ LA

Thielen and Metcalf.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

Yeah I am he said he's good to go.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

I can’t decide. I have a very deep RB squad thanks to using a keeper on pollard, and can start 3/4 of:

Ekeler
Pollard
Mostert
Montgomery

Pollard and Mostert seem like the top here. Montgomery has been very reliable but is the worse player and plays the tougher defense. Ekeler may be eased back in. Hard choice.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

DeimosRising posted:

I can’t decide. I have a very deep RB squad thanks to using a keeper on pollard, and can start 3/4 of:

Ekeler
Pollard
Mostert
Montgomery

Pollard and Mostert seem like the top here. Montgomery has been very reliable but is the worse player and plays the tougher defense. Ekeler may be eased back in. Hard choice.

I like Mostart, but I can see the Pollard pick being interchangeable with the others. He should be safe, but has kind of underperformed. Those are probably the best two picks though.

A good problem to have, but who sits in standard scoring:

Ridley vs IND
ARSB @ TB
Evans vs DET
Addison @ CHI

Addison is tempting to see what happens with Jefferson out and he has had a decent TD rate, ARSB is just back from injury so I am not sure if he would be on a snap count or not, some sites have him the lowest of the 4, most have him the highest.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Oct 15, 2023

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Full PPR

Saquon/Breida @ BUF
Richaard White v DET

Whats going on with Saquon? Do I risk him being out/on a snap count/game scripted out because Giants bad or go with the unimpressive but actual starting running back on a more competent team with White?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dxt posted:

Full PPR

Saquon/Breida @ BUF
Richaard White v DET

Whats going on with Saquon? Do I risk him being out/on a snap count/game scripted out because Giants bad or go with the unimpressive but actual starting running back on a more competent team with White?

The starter

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Pain of Mind posted:

I like Mostart, but I can see the Pollard pick being interchangeable with the others. He should be safe, but has kind of underperformed. Those are probably the best two picks though.

A good problem to have, but who sits in standard scoring:

Ridley vs IND
ARSB @ TB
Evans vs DET
Addison @ CHI

Addison is tempting to see what happens with Jefferson out and he has had a decent TD rate, ARSB is just back from injury so I am not sure if he would be on a snap count or not, some sites have him the lowest of the 4, most have him the highest.

It’s also possible losing Jefferson just makes their whole offense dysfunctional. I think Addison is the safest sit but WR production is never steady so

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

yea just adding that JJ's 11 targets might all become checkdowns to Mattison/Osborn/Hock, with the former two getting a majority of the red zone targets.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

ARSB is probably the safest bet for targets and tds

Doompants
May 22, 2015

Nico Collins or Christian Kirk?

Edit: https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/ has it heavily Kirk, but Collins could have a monster.

Doompants fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Oct 15, 2023

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Doompants posted:

Nico Collins or Christian Kirk?

Kirk NO's defense is real

Doompants
May 22, 2015

Bellmaker posted:

Kirk NO's defense is real

Yeah leaning Kirk. Thank you!

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Pick a flex, 0.5 PPR

Drake London vs Wsh
Tee Higgins vs Sea
Alexander Mattison @ Chi
Michael Thomas @ Hou

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Varg posted:

Pick a flex, 0.5 PPR

Drake London vs Wsh
Tee Higgins vs Sea
Alexander Mattison @ Chi
Michael Thomas @ Hou

I guess Mattison, might have more receptions with Jefferson out.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Bird in a Blender posted:

Ok, I'm sticking with Reynolds. I feel like I keep ignoring my gut and it's cost me points the last two weeks.

Well my gut was 1-1 today. Olave had double the points of Reynolds, but luckily I started Jakobi Meyers over McLaurin which gained me a few points. I guess I should learn to just ride Olave from now on.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Today was the first time since Kamara has been back that Olave saw much of any targets, tbf. Week 4/5 he saw 6/5 targets, but today got 10

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer
Does anybody have insight on which Colts RB to start? 1 PPR. Taylor's been back 2 weeks but Moss has been putting up more points.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Since Monty is going to be out this week, I need to adjust my lineup. Currently I have

Waddle
Nacua

Jacobs
Monty

Kamara

I need to move Kamara into Monty’s slot and then choose a WR for my flex position.

Options are
Flowers
Reynolds
Jamo

I’m leaning towards Flowers, but I suspect the Lions are going to do a number on him and Baltimore’s o-line. Conversely, I’m not sure how many targets the other two would even get, comparatively. Jamo probably 5 or less, and Reynolds will depend on how open sun god is and how Gibbs is running the ball.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
With Monty out and Pollard on bye, I currently have Bijan RB1 and Rachaad White filling in RB2. Currently my flex options are Gabe Davis and anyone on waivers since Houston is also on a bye. I see Diontae Johnson got taken off IR and is supposed to play this week. Should I put a claim in on him or roll with what I have? Could also pick up Curtis Samuel who has had a productive last few weeks.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

With Monty out and Pollard on bye, I currently have Bijan RB1 and Rachaad White filling in RB2. Currently my flex options are Gabe Davis and anyone on waivers since Houston is also on a bye. I see Diontae Johnson got taken off IR and is supposed to play this week. Should I put a claim in on him or roll with what I have? Could also pick up Curtis Samuel who has had a productive last few weeks.

Roll with what you have

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
I have Cousins and picked up Stroud in case Cousins slides due to no JJ. Stroud is on bye. FantasyPros says Howell is better than Cousins this week. Should I drop Cousins or Stroud for Howell and then reassess next week? Having 2 QBs is already silly and having 3 seems absurd. I'd drop Shaheed if I wanted all 3 temporarily.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

KingKapalone posted:

I have Cousins and picked up Stroud in case Cousins slides due to no JJ. Stroud is on bye. FantasyPros says Howell is better than Cousins this week. Should I drop Cousins or Stroud for Howell and then reassess next week? Having 2 QBs is already silly and having 3 seems absurd. I'd drop Shaheed if I wanted all 3 temporarily.

I don’t think playing Kirk Cousins after 1PM Sunday against the 49ers defense without JJ is a good idea. Howell please

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass

Bellmaker posted:

I don’t think playing Kirk Cousins after 1PM Sunday against the 49ers defense without JJ is a good idea. Howell please

Is it a bail on him all together and just roll with Stroud after that though?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

KingKapalone posted:

Is it a bail on him all together and just roll with Stroud after that though?

Stroud and stream yeah there’s a non-zero chance cousins will still be there next week after his inevitable MNF stinker

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
I need to decide between two of these three for my third wr slot and flex:

Calvin Ridley @ New Orleans
Mike Evans vs Atlanta
Christian Watson @ Denver

I'm leaning toward Evans and Watson since Trevor Lawrence suffered a sprained knee Sunday and is playing Thursday so even if he's not out I find it hard to believe he'll be 100%. Atlanta apparently has a pretty good pass defense though sitting at 28th most points allowed to WRs and Mayfield is banged up too with a non throwing hand contusion. I could see Watson getting deep vs Denver but haven't used him much.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

I need to decide between two of these three for my third wr slot and flex:

Calvin Ridley @ New Orleans
Mike Evans vs Atlanta
Christian Watson @ Denver

I'm leaning toward Evans and Watson since Trevor Lawrence suffered a sprained knee Sunday and is playing Thursday so even if he's not out I find it hard to believe he'll be 100%. Atlanta apparently has a pretty good pass defense though sitting at 28th most points allowed to WRs and Mayfield is banged up too with a non throwing hand contusion. I could see Watson getting deep vs Denver but haven't used him much.

I have a similar decision except I have Amari Cooper instead of Watson. I am kind of losing patience with Ridley, he always has a pretty high projection and half the time he gets 30 yards. I think Evans is the best of the 3, Ridley and Watson are a toss-up, but Thursday games tend to be sloppy and low scoring so that might shift me towards Watson.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Need to stream a D this week. Browns, Bucs, Rams, Jags are all the top ESPN teams. Or any other suggestions on who is probably on waivers.

take me you ANIMAL fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Oct 19, 2023

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Need to stream a D this week. Browns, Bucs, Rams, Jags are all the top ESPN teams. Or any other suggestions on who is probably on waivers.

Commanders or Raiders are best if available, Bucs is fine to stream, Browns if looking for a solid play + hold

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm liking the Bucs and Raiders this week. Raiders scare me a bit just because it's west coast team going east for a morning game. But, the Bears and Bagent lol

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
I have to pick a flex and maybe an RB if Roschon doesn't clear the concussion protocol, 1PPR:

Alexander Mattison vs SF
Zach Evans vs PIT
Jameson Williams @ BAL

I'm going up against the #2 team in the league and I'm already down my top two RBs and two of my top three WRs to injury/bye, so I probably need high upside plays over high floor.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ElectricRelaxation posted:

I have to pick a flex and maybe an RB if Roschon doesn't clear the concussion protocol, 1PPR:

Alexander Mattison vs SF
Zach Evans vs PIT
Jameson Williams @ BAL

I'm going up against the #2 team in the league and I'm already down my top two RBs and two of my top three WRs to injury/bye, so I probably need high upside plays over high floor.

Sit Mattison. He'll get like 7 points on 6 receptions.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Thanks, that's what I was thinking. And I guess Evans over Jameson if Roschon plays because as much as I like Jameson, he's just not getting the playtime yet.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Last place in my league so it's a must-win week for me. 1 PPR. Do I make any changes here? Specifically looking at WR and flex positions.

I'm not totally sold on Olave and Kirk and them both playing Thursday gives me very bad vibes. I'm thinking about swapping one out for Pickens and moving Evans into the flex. But at the same time, Pickens' matchup sucks.

It sucks having nothing but mediocre dudes (outside of CMC obviously).

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Oct 19, 2023

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Man I'm really thinking about starting C. Samuel @ NYG over P. Nacua vs. PIT - is that nuts?

I know Nacua had a dropped TD that would have had him higher up last week but his star is fading with Kupp back and not missing a beat. Also the Commanders seem to be doing well on offense, NYG sucks, and Samuel has had 3 really solid games in a row.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I hate using TNF players, but KC's pass defense has been effective.

C Olave vs Jax
J Palmer @ KC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I hate using TNF players, but KC's pass defense has been effective.

C Olave vs Jax
J Palmer @ KC

I’m not thrilled about playing Olave tonight but he’s deffo the right call here