Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
How would all the freepers who are like "you can't trust someone who doesn't eat bacon or pray in English" about Muslims react to them converting to Judaism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"why isn't every palestinian apologizing for the behavoir of their fellows? also did you see another false flag at a gay club? and the school? and the church? and the grocery? could you imagine if america took in refugees and then had to worry about random terror attacks all the time???"

just...just....just....gently caress, you know? loving....THINK for more than thirty seconds about ANY part of your poisonous opinions.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
Nah, they like having it both ways. They're both incapable of doing any of the harm they say outside groups are doing constantly, and if something like it happens, it's obviously a false flag to discredit them. They know this game really well.

We're really going to have to wait for these fuckers to collectively croak before anything gets better, aren't we?

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

It was Democrats who did slavery and Jim Crow, also the confederate flag represents my heritage

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

The Dark Project posted:

Nah, they like having it both ways. They're both incapable of doing any of the harm they say outside groups are doing constantly, and if something like it happens, it's obviously a false flag to discredit them. They know this game really well.

We're really going to have to wait for these fuckers to collectively croak before anything gets better, aren't we?

“The revolution will be disavowed as a false flag op” remains the top thread title here.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Freep: Muslim Obama and his smelly anal fingers

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

namlosh posted:

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
I've never heard of this website but it looks like it's from the 1990s.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

I mean, it should be from the 1950s but they didn’t have internet back then

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I AM GRANDO posted:

The “Fauci will die of covid on death row” signature is odd to me. If covid is real, why would he be on death row?

Because he is a traitor and a liar and made Daddy Trump look bad and he's also a dem!!!!!!!!!

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
If you assume covid is a weapon engineered by the government or something I suppose it makes sense to assassinate someone with it to keep their mouth shut.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Yeah, he'll "die of covid" like "Epstein killed himself", equally meme-ing there.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Zoeb posted:

I've never heard of this website but it looks like it's from the 1990s.

It's one of the last remaining holdouts of web 1.0, much like these dead comedy forums. It's a nice* window into the life of that one family member we don't invite to the holiday gatherings.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

namlosh posted:

This is a nice vintage freep title. Brings me back

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Warmachine posted:

It's one of the last remaining holdouts of web 1.0, much like these dead comedy forums. It's a nice* window into the life of that one family member we don't invite to the holiday gatherings.

Largely founded on hatred of the Clinton family, while Bill was still president iirc. They’re largely in line with some of the new conspiracy theories, but don’t like these upstarts stealing their thunder. Aliens at Area 51, black UN helicopters, hollow earthers, and reptilian overlords would be almost quaint, now :smith:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Icon Of Sin posted:

Largely founded on hatred of the Clinton family, while Bill was still president iirc. They’re largely in line with some of the new conspiracy theories, but don’t like these upstarts stealing their thunder. Aliens at Area 51, black UN helicopters, hollow earthers, and reptilian overlords would be almost quaint, now :smith:

You remember correctly, the site went online in 1997. We've been making fun of these hate-filled assholes as far back as I can remember.

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

Freep is somethingawful for someone awful

downout
Jul 6, 2009

namlosh posted:

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Trump done got himself a gag order.

I’d say Freep is gonna have some spicy takes, but I think we know exactly the kind of poo poo they’re gonna say about a black woman stopping their god king from threatening witnesses and court staff.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Let’s be fair here freep is only two years older than SA

Unless you go by userbase. Freep has (more likely had) people born in the loving 1920s on it.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Let’s be fair here freep is only two years older than SA

Unless you go by userbase. Freep has (more likely had) people born in the loving 1920s on it.

And every one of those accounts that goes silent over the years is another step forward towards a brighter future.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
A 71 year-old veteran/landlord obsessed with talk radio and filled with a pulsing rage at innocent minorities around him? What's this guy's name on freerepublic.com?

Suspect in death of 6-year-old Palestinian American boy was obsessed with Israel-Hamas war, prosecutors say

quote:

The suburban Chicago landlord accused of stabbing a 6-year-old Palestinian American boy to death and badly wounding his mother was ordered held behind bars Monday while federal authorities opened a hate crimes investigation into what they say was a deadly anti-Muslim attack.

Dressed in an orange prison-issued jumpsuit, his hair disheveled, 71-year-old Joseph Czuba answered "yes sir" to the judge but otherwise sat quietly in a Will County courtroom where he was formally charged with three counts of murder, one count of attempted murder, two counts of aggravated battery and two counts of committing a hate crime.

In the petition requesting that Czuba be detained, Assistant State's Attorney Michael Fitzgerald said that right before the attack, the landlord confronted the boy's mother, Hanaan Shahin, and "told her he was angry at her for what was going on" in Israel.

Shahin "stated she responded to him 'let's pray for peace'," the petition said. Shahin "stated Czuba gave her no chance to do anything ... then attacked her with a knife."

Czuba, the boy's mother told investigators, was an "angry" man. His wife, Mary, told investigators that Czuba "listens to conservative talk radio on a regular basis" and became obsessed with the war between Hamas and Israel.

Shahin also told police she had been texting Czuba's wife about her husband's "hatred for Muslims." Last Wednesday, Oct. 11, Czuba said he wanted Shahin and her son to "move out of the home," Mary Czuba told investigators. Shahin told deputies that on that same day, Czuba "confronted her about what was going on in the Middle East."

Czuba was represented by a public defender who told the court the suspect was a veteran who served in the U.S. military from 1969 to 1973 and has ongoing medical issues, including a prior diagnosis of prostate cancer, that would make it "potentially difficult to accommodate him in jail."

The judge disagreed, saying Czuba remains a threat to Shahin and "the community in general" and sent him back to jail. He is due back in court on Oct. 30.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Trump ‘does not have the right to say and do exactly what he pleases,’ Judge Chutkan says, issuing gag order

quote:

To: Tench_Coxe

America

The tree of liberty thirsts.

7 posted on 10/16/2023, 7:37:14 PM by ClearCase_guy (They say "Our Democracy" but they mean Cosa Nostra.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

All judicial gag orders violate the First Amendment.

11 posted on 10/16/2023, 7:43:23 PM by Round Earther

quote:

To: ifinnegan
Yep, absolutely. And I think without question the domestic enemies will find him "guilty" on a number of their BS charges and he will be sent to prison and when that happens, how the public reacts will tell us if the USA will then nose dive into a full blown tyranny, or it will it be stopped by patriots doing their duty like generations before. Sadly I think they won't do anything.

"whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it"
15 posted on 10/16/2023, 7:46:18 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (As long as Hillary Clinton remains free, the USA will never have equal justice under the law)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Trump’s being accused of interfering in the 2020 election by the people who stole the 2020 election and are deliberately interfering in the 2024 election.

Deranged Smith and FOUR BLACK STOOGES, Willis, James, Bragg, and Sh!tkan.

20 posted on 10/16/2023, 7:49:33 PM by euram (allALL)

quote:

Well, I don’t think this judge has the right to breathe.

22 posted on 10/16/2023, 7:50:43 PM by Fledermaus (It's time to get rid of the Three McStooges; Mitch, Kevin and Ronna!)

quote:

As all in the USA are innocent until PROVEN guilty, Trump is innocent. He should therefor be able to say whatever he wants on his campaign trail. For Trump, that’s 24 hours per day.

23 posted on 10/16/2023, 7:52:53 PM by norwaypinesavage (The power of the press is not in what it includes, rather, it's in that which is omitted.)

quote:

Sorry Tanyer. This is America. Donald Trump is a former POTUS. YOU’RE just a two bit “judge” from Jamaica. You don’t have the right to say and do exactly what you please either. America is a lot different and more civilized than Jamaica. Of course, you already know that or you wouldn’t be here. Look up the Bill of Rights and read them.

24 posted on 10/16/2023, 8:01:23 PM by FlingWingFlyer (So, when are all these drat "refugees" scheduled to go the hell home? Asking for a friend.)

quote:

When did we decide to allow a foreign, third world “woman of color” refugee throw an America president in jail just because she doesn’t like white American men?

39 posted on 10/16/2023, 8:52:04 PM by FlingWingFlyer (So, when are all these drat "refugees" scheduled to go the hell home? Asking for a friend.)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I know this gets brought up every time but I'm always reminded of that Onion article that's like "Area Man Staunch Defender of What He Thinks The Constitution Says"

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Sure are a lot of false flags in that thread saying violent and racist things to make conservatives look bad!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Elephant Ambush posted:

I know this gets brought up every time but I'm always reminded of that Onion article that's like "Area Man Staunch Defender of What He Thinks The Constitution Says"
They also forget that the judicial culture at the time of the Framing of the Constitution has its basis in Common Law, not Jesus or magical Founders with no pre-existing legal culture, and while US common law and English common law have drifted apart, the idea that a judge, as part of the judiciary, has the power to stop a loudmouth from making GBS threads up their trial has never had anything to do with any of what they're talking about.

Separation of powers, common law, recorded history, there is no end to what they will pretend to ignore for their project of rewriting them all to "I can do what I want. - Don"

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

quote:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Funny, I don't see anything about gag orders in there.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

Yep, absolutely. And I think without question the domestic enemies will find him "guilty" on a number of their BS charges and he will be sent to prison and when that happens, how the public reacts will tell us if the USA will then nose dive into a full blown tyranny, or it will it be stopped by patriots doing their duty like generations before. Sadly I think they won't do anything.

It has been 0 days since I called upon the patriots who aren’t me to rise up

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

mllaneza posted:

Funny, I don't see anything about gag orders in there.

Um excuse me that's not what Freepers think it says so therefore

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I (NAL) know that gag orders are generally accepted not to be unconstitutional because the judge is weighing the right to a fair trial vs free speech, but I can sort of faintly see an argument for letting a defendant step on their own dick by running their mouth and pissing everyone off - like waiving your 5th amendment rights, you're only screwing yourself over.

I know it's more nuanced than that, but it'd be amusing to see the court go "You are free to dig your own grave, idiot" and hand him the shovel.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I (NAL) know that gag orders are generally accepted not to be unconstitutional because the judge is weighing the right to a fair trial vs free speech, but I can sort of faintly see an argument for letting a defendant step on their own dick by running their mouth and pissing everyone off - like waiving your 5th amendment rights, you're only screwing yourself over.

I know it's more nuanced than that, but it'd be amusing to see the court go "You are free to dig your own grave, idiot" and hand him the shovel.

Sure, but you’d need to have a reasonable certainty that only the defendant could get hurt by this. Here they’re specifically worried about other people.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Xiahou Dun posted:

Sure, but you’d need to have a reasonable certainty that only the defendant could get hurt by this. Here they’re specifically worried about other people.

Oh yeah, I know - that's part of what I meant by "more nuanced". He's already tried to drum up hate against judges, prosecutors, jury members, &c. It may only be a matter of time before some jackass tries to take a shot at an officer of the court that Trump told them was his "enemy".

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
How much influence does this forum even have?

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Zoeb posted:

How much influence does this forum even have?

Freep, or Something Awful? Because the answer is the same for both.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Safety Dance posted:

Freep, or Something Awful? Because the answer is the same for both.

Now now, our forum has produced multiple shooters and an offsite for disgruntled anime fans became the origin point of Anonymous and the alt-right movement. Freep wishes it could have the sort of impact SA has had.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

Now now, our forum has produced multiple shooters and an offsite for disgruntled anime fans became the origin point of Anonymous and the alt-right movement. Freep wishes it could have the sort of impact SA has had.

They of course have also had a couple of shooters.

Maybe fark was the real winner after all.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
I think SA has produced more shooters, but Freep has a higher body count because of their mass shooter.

Did the goon who was shooting kids for messing with his Jack O'Lanterns actually kill anyone? Neither of the CSPAM shooters technically killed anyone.

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I think SA has produced more shooters, but Freep has a higher body count because of their mass shooter.

oh? which shooting was it?

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Zoeb posted:

oh? which shooting was it?

Holocaust Memorial iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Freeo also has killed more cops.