Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

sigma 6 posted:

Nice work here.

Here is a midnight joker for the prompt "Fortune". Was supposed to be a joker playing card but I gotta fix the bass. It's far too small. Especially the neck.

Thanks! I like how the midnight joker turned out, too! Is that white ink you used for the highlights?
I say just pretend that he's a giant so the bass is too small for him. It's such an easy mistake to make, I've done it when I've tried to draw a guitar or bass once or twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

#2061: Weiss is worked up

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

digital penitence posted:

My borderless sketch that I did today. :D

In all seriousness, I think drawing within borders like you folks are doing is great. Like you said before, it does class up a drawing. But it also helps you to think a bit more about composition and placement when drawing. It does for me, at least.

This is drat good

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

Titty-slapping Toni Storm

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Claeaus
Mar 29, 2010

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

NAG posted:

She is my current favorite person in AEW and also this looks great.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

NAG posted:

This is drat good

NAG posted:

Thanks! And wow this turned out great! Love the colors and expression. And the hair!

digital penitence fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Oct 21, 2023

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

jammiesjammer
Feb 14, 2023

loving these cityscapes youre doing! could imagine them in a game

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

jammiesjammer posted:

Yeah, that one reminds me a bit of the Citadel in Mass Effect, now that I think about it.

Here's a sketch that I will probably gently caress up by painting over it, but yolo:

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

jammiesjammer posted:

ty, i'm actually doing these along with writing a story to go along with them, and while i may or may not ever actually do anything with the story, at least i can make some cool art along the way.

Yeah, that one reminds me a bit of the Citadel in Mass Effect, now that I think about it.

hah, my spouse said the same thing :)

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Claeaus
Mar 29, 2010

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Loving your stuff. What markers do you use?

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Trying to get back into practice but also possible characters for my next VN as I've received encouragement for it.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Loving your stuff. What markers do you use?

ty!! mostly using a mixture of very old prismacolors and tombow markers. anything saturated is probably prisma, anything neutral is probably tombow.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

the mirror would do well to reflect further

Thanks! I like how the midnight joker turned out, too! Is that white ink you used for the highlights?
I say just pretend that he's a giant so the bass is too small for him. It's such an easy mistake to make, I've done it when I've tried to draw a guitar or bass once or twice.

Yes - I used white ink. This is what happens when you eyeball something after too many drinks. Proportions get wonky.

Here is some fan art for the movie Wizards for the "saddle" prompt.

Also for "chain"...

2D version

3D version

sigma 6 fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Oct 25, 2023

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

I finally finished my comic yesterday. Since it's 17 pages, it'd be a bit awkward to timg it all here, so please just click through:

https://studio.tymoon.eu/view/2331

It's very personal work about intimacy as an ace person, so whether you connect with it or not will vary, but I'd appreciate you reading it anyway!

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Gnossiennes fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Oct 27, 2023

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

Been out of the country the last two weeks and did this on my iPad during my free time.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

#2063: Yukari and a friend

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

this is a stupid boat lol

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

sigma 6 posted:

Yes - I used white ink. This is what happens when you eyeball something after too many drinks. Proportions get wonky.

Here is some fan art for the movie Wizards for the "saddle" prompt.

Awesome! That Wizards image is burned into my memory from staring at the VHS box in Blockbuster haha

Argue posted:

Been out of the country the last two weeks and did this on my iPad during my free time.

I love the white lines and ! and #'s! It goes really well with the charcoal look you got on the ipad. And the deformation of her face is really fun to look at.

Here's ink wash with a brush

digital penitence fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Nov 3, 2023

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

#2065: A day out with Heather

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

IkeTurner
Apr 19, 2002
Owls. There have been owls. Also, I made a couple templates for marking out frames. As mentioned in a previous post, this seems super helpful for not getting lost on the page.

Also:

IkeTurner fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Nov 2, 2023

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

IkeTurner posted:

Owls. There have been owls. Also, I made a couple templates for marking out frames. As mentioned in a previous post, this seems super helpful for not getting lost on the page.

Also:

those owls are rad. I wonder if the one without the border would look cool with it overlapping the border, too.

no owls here, but i did draw a weird metal bird:

IkeTurner
Apr 19, 2002

These have been consistently fantastic. I particularly enjoy how each environment is so different and unique.

Tonight was dogs. I have a new muse.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

good dog :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

the mirror would do well to reflect further

Dangerous.