Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Greg Legg posted:

oh my GOD I want to see a movie written and directed by Donald Trump.

the tape is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
lol @ gym jordan being the speaker of the house

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Greg Legg posted:

oh my GOD I want to see a movie written and directed by Donald Trump.

WITCH HUNT!
by donald john trump

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

it is *insanely funny* to me that this is his primary public defense in a case where he is facing down charges of artificially inflating real estate values

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mcmagic posted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

mad.radhu posted:

it is *insanely funny* to me that this is his primary public defense in a case where he is facing down charges of artificially inflating real estate values

what do you mean? I'm pretty sure "everyone got to wet their beak" is a perfectly valid defense for an overt fraud scheme

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

UFOTacoMan posted:

I wish I could bullshit like him. he has no shame.
I'm full of shame. just endless amounts of it betraying my every word.

Are you Catholic too?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mad.radhu posted:

It's going to work too

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

Bored Lurkers has me feeling very called out.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

mad.radhu posted:

I tried finding what the most expensive house in the world is besides Buckingham Palace at 4 billion and it's a villa in France at $750 million.

i'm sure it's a dump next to trump's fish aquarium model looking swamp resort

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

If a bear wants to eat you, you are hosed

nah sometimes you eat the bear

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Blame Pyrrhus posted:

:justpost:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

maybe trump was just including the value of the document bathroom

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's going to work too

thats the best part lol, he knows this is all bullshit and he wont be convicted of anything

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

CaptainBeefart posted:

Neither is his wife but that didn't stop him from calling her one.

Lmao

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I just pretend trump is defending the price of a first edition shadowless charizard and it annoyed somebody is offering him less than what it's worth

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

crime fighting hog posted:

I tried finding what the most expensive house in the world is besides Buckingham Palace at 4 billion and it's a villa in France at $750 million.

i'm sure it's a dump next to trump's fish aquarium model looking swamp resort

There's this ugly turd

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antilia_(building)

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

gregday posted:

love to describe a tacky country club in the swamp as my "house"

It’s his house, he’s supposed to crime spree there!

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

Trump decamped to Mar-a-Lago after leaving the White House in January and has maintained the club as his official residence ever since, but some Palm Beach residents argued he is not allowed to do so under an agreement that stipulates club members cannot stay there for more than seven consecutive nights or 21 days per year.

Trump’s attorney at the time the 1993 agreement was signed said Trump was a member of the club and would not try to live there, but there is no language in the final agreement that explicitly states whether the real estate magnate could or could not legally reside there.

After conducting a legal review of the issue in March, Palm Beach town attorney John C. Randolph determined that Trump would be legally allowed to live at the club under the town’s zoning code as long as he’s considered an employee of the business, which Trump’s attorneys argued he is.

Hmm, if an employer provides housing to an employee it is considered taxable income *unless* the housing offered is only for the benefit of the employer. How much do you want to bet Trump doesn't pay taxes on that benefit?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I mean he already lost this case and they are just doing damages now, but he will absolutely just do some bullshit rich person song and dance to make the fines or whatever disappear into a morass of red tape.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

sullat posted:

Hmm, if an employer provides housing to an employee it is considered taxable income *unless* the housing offered is only for the benefit of the employer. How much do you want to bet Trump doesn't pay taxes on that benefit?

I'm more interested in knowing what jobs Melania and barron are employed as.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

sullat posted:

as far as the legal system goes, Trump is an extradimensional lovecraftian horror and our legal physics do not apply to him

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

sullat posted:

got his rear end

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

as far as the legal system goes, Trump is an extradimensional lovecraftian horror and our legal physics do not apply to him

Well duh, he's rich. The legal system cannot interact with them at all; it's something like this:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Didn't Agent 47 kill a film producer there?

Tim Scott's campaign is dying, without even giving Trump a chance to call him a bald virgin!

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1713974401576706320

quote:

The super PAC backing Sen. Tim Scott’s presidential campaign is pulling the TV ad reservations it had made for the fall, the group announced in a memo to donors obtained by NBC News.

“Starting today, we are going to release all of our Fall media inventory,” Trust in the Mission PAC co-chair Rob Collins wrote in the memo. “We will continue to fully fund our grassroots door knocking, conduit fundraising, event hosting, and earned media efforts.”

“We aren’t going to waste our money when the electorate isn’t focused or ready for a Trump alternative,” Collins continued. “We have done the research. We have studied the focus groups. We have been following Tim on the trail. This electorate is locked up and money spent on mass media isn’t going to change minds until we get a lot closer to voting.”

:sad:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Asproigerosis posted:

Trump decamped to Mar-a-Lago after leaving the White House in January and has maintained the club as his official residence ever since, but some Palm Beach residents argued he is not allowed to do so under an agreement that stipulates club members cannot stay there for more than seven consecutive nights or 21 days per year.

Trump’s attorney at the time the 1993 agreement was signed said Trump was a member of the club and would not try to live there, but there is no language in the final agreement that explicitly states whether the real estate magnate could or could not legally reside there.

After conducting a legal review of the issue in March, Palm Beach town attorney John C. Randolph determined that Trump would be legally allowed to live at the club under the town’s zoning code as long as he’s considered an employee of the business, which Trump’s attorneys argued he is.

this kind of sheds new light on trump saying about Elizabeth Warren's husband "it's his house, he's supposed to be there!"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

William Bear posted:

Are you Catholic too?

no, I was raised in the Methodist church. I think it's a genetics/environment deal. Me and my mom are both sensitive, quiet, empathetic people who second guess all social interactions. My bro and my dad don't seem to give a gently caress though.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Blame Pyrrhus posted:

get your rear end

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
He spent a week RANTING and RAVING like a LUNATIC because communist China owned Forbes left him off their richest 400 list lmfao.”

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

William Bear posted:

Didn't Agent 47 kill a film producer there?

Tim Scott's campaign is dying, without even giving Trump a chance to call him a bald virgin!

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1713974401576706320

:sad:

"It's the voters fault for not voting for me" is supposed to be Democrat poo poo. C'mon, man

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

NEWT!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

mcmagic posted:

republicans love their dudes who cover for rapists

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

i disobeyed the gods

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

wonder what percentage of that was used to buy his own book lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

sullat posted:

Well duh, he's rich. The legal system cannot interact with them at all; it's something like this:

I really should play that game.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ElieNYC/status/1714303314454577195

lol TRUMP

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

at some point you gotta just take the L

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

The Nastier Nate posted:

at some point you gotta just take the L

Newt takes contracts very seriously