Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

comedyblissoption posted:

the israeli nazis are likely bombing civilians to escalate the conflict into a regional war

yes i know that does not mean i loving want it to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1714367101450785121

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

err posted:

are they saying the rocket broke apart and landed on the hospital?

No, it saying that israel attacked two targets, one of them being the hospital

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Hirsute posted:

Yeah I'm seeing people say they "warned" the hospital to evacuate. Y'know, the building full of people who can't move

The "funny" thing is that that makes it even worse! It's literally admitting you deliberately targeted the loving hospital!

Israel is so loving stupid, and the worst part is that it doesn't even matter how stupid they are. They can say "look we warned these school children before murdering them" and these idiots will say "well that makes it okay, those children have no one to blame but themselves."

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
I am once again begging people to not read or have any other involvement with the D&D thread, it is not worth the mental harm you will do to yourself

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Google Butt posted:

it seems dnd isn't quite convinced yet, waiting for more concrete evidence from an idf source to be sure.

im a sophisticated engaged political aficionado who knows how to synthesize and unskew multiple independent news outlets, such as: idf twitter, idf instagram, idf facebook, the groupchat the idf has with me and the rest of the agents at the mossad posting bunker

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

the hell kind of payload do they want us to believe a meter-long rocket could level a hospital with

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

err posted:

are they saying the rocket broke apart and landed on the hospital?

https://twitter.com/yousuf_tw/status/1714370703565205787?t=FovDn7i6-dNnXTtHutcscw&s=19

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

thats not going to happen until israel no longer exists and that is going to take a regional war

Israel wants this war. They want it real bad. And more importantly, so does the United States government.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

drag this piece of poo poo out of his loving palace and string him up

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/MouinRabbani/status/1714270105599926321

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Sickening. And its reported by news media without confirming it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The catastrophe is the state of Israel continuing to exist

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

comedyblissoption posted:

the israeli nazis are likely bombing civilians to escalate the conflict into a regional war

I don't think Israel would want Hezbollah involved if they had a choice.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

IDF loving MURDERED THEM

theyre all loving dead dude

fuckign christ and all our govt are doing is boisterously supporting this genocidal murder

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Google Butt posted:

it seems dnd isn't quite convinced yet, waiting for more concrete evidence from an idf source to be sure.

Discendo Vox should loving kill himself

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Hammerstein posted:

I'm kinda convinced that if Israel ever came into a situation where the existence of their state is seriously endangered, they would launch every Jericho 3 missile they have. There seems to be no winnable scenario anymore.

mdemone posted:

legend says that the Samson Option was at one point actually on the table (or at least near the table). in the 70s maybe? I forget. golda meir, yeah?

It's not the first time that Israel has carefully planned to use a "final" nuclear option.

Welcome to the first Samson Plan.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Starsfan posted:

I am once again begging people to not read or have any other involvement with the D&D thread, it is not worth the mental harm you will do to yourself

Im not. Im getting dangerous high levels of succ from the medias hypocrisy posted in this thread. I would not be able to handle other threads take without melting down and doing a ban me

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Israel bombed the hospital before on the 14th btw
https://afedj.org/ahli-hospital-struck-by-rocket-fire/

quote:

AHLI HOSPITAL STRUCK BY ROCKET FIRE
October 15, 2023- Posted in Diocese of Jerusalem, Events, Gaza, Healthcare, Israel, Palestine

Ahli’s Diagnostic Cancer Center in Gaza damaged by rocket fire
In a distressing incident on the 14th of October, 2023, Ahli Arab Hospital’s Diagnostic Cancer Treatment Center in Gaza City was struck by Israeli rocket fire. The ensuing strike wrought substantial devastation upon the two uppermost floors of the facility, specifically impacting the Ultrasound and Mammography wards. Tragically, this incident resulted in injuries to four dedicated hospital staff members, who are currently under medical care to address their wounds.

Distinguished as the Crown Jewel of Ahli Hospital, the Diagnostic Center plays a pivotal role in the provision of cancer diagnosis, offering a vital preliminary step toward the implementation of diverse treatment modalities, both within the premises of Ahli Hospital and in collaboration with other healthcare facilities.

In this challenging time, we ask you to maintain your unwavering support and heartfelt prayers for the well-being and safety of the hospital, its resilient staff, and the patients and refugees who seek shelter and care within its walls.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/PetraSchur/status/1714372132610687433?t=KDX_Ol08_Iabs4lpGu8iGQ&s=19

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

mdemone posted:

legend says that the Samson Option was at one point actually on the table (or at least near the table). in the 70s maybe? I forget. golda meir, yeah?

the nukes were readied at one point basically as a way to force Nixon to give them aid in the 73 war
https://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/06/opinion/the-last-nuclear-moment.html

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
HAMAS ROCKETS DONT HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO THAT. feel like I'm going crazy seeing these loving lies.

DrHub
Jun 21, 2012

gently caress it I'm Day drinking.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Agrajag posted:

IDF loving MURDERED THEM

theyre all loving dead dude

yes

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mcmagic posted:

I don't think Israel is a rational actor anymore

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ive had to stop working for the day i am so goddamn furious about this

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

mcmagic posted:

If it brings the US into it, yes Israel would

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

do something you stupid star trek extra bitch

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1714321694901346527?s=20
:cripes:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

VoicesCanBe posted:

If it brings the US into it, yes Israel would

I think israel is gonna wait to see how starving gaza works out first

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

mags posted:

you can quantify tragedy in 9/11s now

yeah it's an si unit now

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
So 1k dead in a hospital bombing isn't enough for Jordan?

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Hezbollah hits snooze on alarm again

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

mdemone posted:

I don't think Israel is a rational actor anymore

"anymore" lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

I HOPE HE FALLS DOWN THE STAIRS AND EATS poo poo

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Local nation discovers this one weird trick to get away with any war crime

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

mcmagic posted:

According to the NYT last night, Netanyahu rejected a pre-emptive strike against Hezbollah

by massacring enough civilians in Gaza and the West Bank that Hezbollah is forced to intervene, then the IOF gets a war without striking "pre-emptively"

BillsPhoenix
Jun 29, 2023
But what if Russia aren't the bad guys? I'm just asking questions...

WoodrowSkillson posted:

god dammit i hope this does not escalate into a regional war. loving christ more people dont need to loving die just loving stop bombing goddamn innocent loving people you monsters

Same. De escalation and peace to the region.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
More like hezbollazy