Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Praise the Emperor

Death to America

Death to Israel

:d2a:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

fatelvis posted:

This may be a dumb question, but can they not just fiddle the logs - or is there just too much interconnected stuff for that to be practical?

They can but there's no reason to. Who's gonna hold us accountable?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

wild how Hamas decided to use it's NK Missile to blow up their own hospital.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Hezbollahs coming but first Mcdonalds

https://twitter.com/fouadkhreiss/status/1714389573994729905

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the cyber front is active. elite IDF wiki editors are one the frontlines.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's too bad we have to wait another 362 days for Jihad Day

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/AlJazeera/status/1714388205900894623?s=20
some account made last month claiming to be an Al Jazeera reporter who witnessed Hamas strike the hospital

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I declare today a Day of Posting

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

FizFashizzle posted:

wild how Hamas decided to use it's NK Missile to blow up their own hospital.

the iraqi baby incubators did it

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Al-Ahli was an inside job

(inside of the IDF)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Put up or shut up Hezbollah

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I didn’t realize I was capable of this intense of a rage flash. Holy poo poo this ripped off the cynical scab I’ve developed over the years

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

they are referencing the obviously fake bno news tweet of the rocket launch 40 min later

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

gonna get so angry, just so mad, maybe they'll punch some pillows

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I didn’t realize I was capable of this intense of a rage flash. Holy poo poo this ripped off the cynical scab I’ve developed over the years

Yeah. I'm angrier now than I ever remember being.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

some account made last month claiming to be an Al Jazeera reporter who witnessed Hamas strike the hospital

"Verify information" I wish someone would tell western reporters that...

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I saw someone on Tiktok who pretty much defused the leftist zionists with "So you believe that in the 1940s, the US, UK, and France decided to start a land back project?"

Which is the most lol dismantling of that particularly annoying take I've seen yet.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

staunchly and unequivocally denying the new york times right to exist

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

jordanian summit canceled

https://twitter.com/jhaboush/status/1714390966100980218

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

mad ??

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I thought wikipedia being curated by western intelligence was well-known?

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Retromancer posted:

I saw someone on Tiktok who pretty much defused the leftist zionists with "So you're take is that in the 1940s, the US, UK, and France decided to start a land back project?"

Which is the most lol dismantling of that particularly annoying take I've seen yet.

Lmao that's actually a pretty good counterargument

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

It’s so obviously a JDAM you must be an idiot to think otherwise

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Does Hamas even have a rocket capable of bringing down a hospital?

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
hamas running around like babies with their heads cutoff and knocking over a big stack of missiles they were storing in the NICU wing

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

PawParole posted:

It’s so obviously a JDAM you must be an idiot to think otherwise

Sounded like a loving artillery shell whistling in

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

indian posters remain undefeated

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I dont' really have the words to express how infuriatingly awful everything is, holy poo poo

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
starting to understand why they get called "cuckbollah"

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/Kasakela1889/status/1714391933278212354

How likely do you think this is? the IDF deliberately bombed a hospital so they can claim that they were forced out of the war by western crybabies and would have won actually, because things are getting too hot for them

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

tristeham posted:

starting to understand why they get called "cuckbollah"

Hassan Nasrallah: Vote!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Resistance News Network posted:

🟡🟢 Hezbollah:

In the name of the Almighty.

Humanity bows its forehead at the horrific and brutal crime committed by the zionist murder and criminal gangs in the Al-Maamadani Hospital in Gaza, which claimed the lives of hundreds of innocent martyrs.

This massacre is a continuation of the massacres that preceded it, from the massacres since the establishment of this criminal, usurping entity in Deir Yassin, Houla, Sabra and Shatila all the way to the massacres of Qana and others over the years of the hateful occupation, revealing the true criminal face of this entity and its sponsor, the greatest Satan and criminal: the United States of America. The U.S. bears direct and full responsibility for this massacre and for all crimes committed by the zionist enemy.

Merely issuing statements of condemnation and denunciation are no longer sufficient. We call on the peoples of our Arab and Islamic nation to take immediate action in the streets and squares to express intense anger and put pressure on governments and states wherever they are.

International and regional organizations must take immediate action against the massacres and genocide of the oppressed Palestinian people and the implementation of forced displacement under the weight of massacres, terrorism, and murder. ‏

Let tomorrow, Wednesday, be a day of unprecedented anger against the enemy and its crimes and against Biden’s visit to the zionist entity to cover and protect this criminal entity.

Let the message be clear that this is a day that comes after it on the path of resistance, victory, and retaliation for the oppressed against the oppressor.

Indeed, Allah is capable of granting them victory.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/15498, via tgsa)

Quds News Network posted:

#BREAKING| Scuffles between PA's security forces and protesters in #Ramallah now.
(from t.me/QudsNen/82871, via tgsa)

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

just over here, casually drawing up convoluted excuses for why the nation that has already bombed several hospitals, refugee centers, and anything else couldn't have done this bombing so i never have to reevaluate my stupid rear end opinions

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Raccooon posted:

Does Hamas even have a rocket capable of bringing down a hospital?

nope. they would have used it on day one if they had it

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
cuckbollah says they're very upset, crying into their keyboards

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

PawParole posted:

How likely do you think this is? the IDF deliberately bombed a hospital so they can claim that they were forced out of the war by western crybabies and would have won actually, because things are getting too hot for them
i think if this is real, israel is even dumber than i thought

they don't get to choose the reaction to this

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

fatelvis posted:

This may be a dumb question, but can they not just fiddle the logs - or is there just too much interconnected stuff for that to be practical?

They could, absolutely. It's more that releasing them is such an obvious way to exculpate themselves that if they had nothing to hide it would have been easy enough to do so. I suppose faking the logbooks takes time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
im going to post this old Intercept article detailing C*rnary Mission's objective to literally ruin the lives of anyone so much as noticing

https://twitter.com/wiseoldsnail/status/1612958276328779776?t=r_u0hn9jBopRMOBm4XTapw&s=19

this was five years ago. Imagine how advanced their surveillance tech has since then. It's honestly kind of infuriating and i do not know what can be done salvage these people livelihoods. How does one even combat these claims?:smith:

https://twitter.com/canarymission/status/1714385805609763105?t=2pyNDIG8v8MFtff2ii9REQ&s=19

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 22:32 on Oct 17, 2023