Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Death By The Blues posted:

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1714407848485011471

Al Jazeera cut live to a reporter saying the water cannons are going off and clearly suffering from the effects of tear gas. The white western world really weighing the pros and cons and of a new crusade right now.

john krasinski.. your country needs you one last time....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1714350115312255019

Am i crazy or was the attack initially reported during the 7 PM hour aka 19:00, not 20:00

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

this one Hamas/pij rocket has somehow killed over 20 times the total number of people all the previous thousands of rockets have killed over the last 20 years. very believable

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

good, good, good, good and correct, gently caress modi

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Starsfan posted:

My guess is that I think that Israel knew that the way things were developing (an indefinite siege where they bombed / starved Gaza) was not going to play well for them and was not going to accomplish their objectives. They are either unable or unwilling to send in the army. This was their idea to shake things up, provoke some 3rd party to respond, and then they can play themselves off as fighting a defensive battle and call in help from the US

:hmmyes:

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
American "left" loving sucks

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1714395802016088270

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

VoicesCanBe posted:

Am i crazy or was the attack initially reported during the 7 PM hour aka 19:00, not 20:00

pretty much all the israeli liar accounts are using the wrong times the IDF utilized when they first reacted

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

i hope he pissed his lederhosen

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/luisferre/status/1714364947436540297

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

V. Illych L. posted:

blowing up a hospital is going to make it difficult for several european governments to not at least publicly call for a ceasefire and some kind of immediate humanitarian relief, effectively ending the blocade of gaza. the US would have to veto it - i have a hard time seeing france, for example, manage to successfully clamp down entirely on palestinian sympathies after this. germany's probably still solid for the israelis, but e.g. spain is probably now rather resolutely against and it wouldn't shock me if brussels started wavering

i hope i live in a surreal enough world where Germany decries Israel for war crimes

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
maybe the hospital was full of dynamite and hamas blew it up accidentally

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

text editor posted:

Israel is going to knock Air Force One out of the sky and blame it on Hamas and then be stunned when public opinion turns heavily in Hamas' favor afterwards

aren't you the notepad++ guy

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

people on another forum are speculating that this may be an attempt by elements of the israeli military to force the US to force israel to effectively capitulate on the prisoner swap thing, hopefully ending bibi's political career and letting them get back to something like the status quo

seems highly optimistic but who knows. the whole strike makes very, very little sense to me

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
look we thought it said "Hamaspital" on the building our b

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Deadly hamas lit fart cascades through underground tunnel sets off cartoon dynamite and acme tnt barrels un hospital, also hearing reports all the the children were serial killers

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hezbollah could do some of the funniest poo poo imaginable within the next 48 hours

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Jel Shaker posted:

the only logical explanation is indeed that they are deliberately doing these completely outrageous atrocités to inflame the situation so much that lebanon, iran etc just have to get involved, and with that the usa has to get involved directly

like you said, they’ve already pressed the genocide button so this is clearly for a different reason

mags
May 30, 2008

Oglethorpe posted:

aren't you the notepad++ guy

I love notepad++

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

hoping for air based comedy to all these loving liches running this show

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
There is no status quo to go back to as much as liberals like for it to happen. At least 5k Palestinians dead so far entire neighbourhoods grounded to dust and a new generation completely radicalized. Israel has been wanting to do this since 48, why would they stop?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

hear me out... notepad+++

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

loving pussy who bombed the hospital? who cut off water and electricity?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Homocow posted:

maybe the hospital was full of dynamite and hamas blew it up accidentally

it was one of those gimmick red faction buildings you take down with a single sledgehammer strike

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Benjadolf Netanyahitler

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

SplitSoul posted:

Benjadolf Netanyahitler

many people saying this

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Jel Shaker posted:

the only logical explanation is indeed that they are deliberately doing these completely outrageous atrocités to inflame the situation so much that lebanon, iran etc just have to get involved, and with that the usa has to get involved directly

like you said, they’ve already pressed the genocide button so this is clearly for a different reason

I don't think that really follows, they've long been used to impunity for their actions and have been getting progressively higher on their own supply of propaganda, which has become increasingly focused on preaching to the already converted rather than making a lick of sense to outsiders - the declining quality of zionist propaganda and spokespeople was noted well before this kicked off, and it's not entirely due to their actions becoming harder and harder to fig-leaf

misjudging external perceptions and prioritizing domestic political considerations are things that happen all the time, and nothing about how this went down suggests it was a considered choice from the perspective of international PR - the initial posts were all celebrating the bombing, seemingly with full confidence that it would be a positive - this was followed by a flurry of conflicting explanations as wagons were circled when it became clear it was a debacle

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Jel Shaker posted:

best explanation I’ve seen is that this was a (successful) attempt to cancel Biden’s negotiations in Jordan

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

VoicesCanBe posted:

Since 2020 Jordan Schachtel has been a covid denialist grifter. Like, writing stuff this year saying COVID is LITERALLY the flu. He sucks.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

You could have made Joe Biden look like a senile imbecile, but you caved and lost like a dog

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

Lpzie posted:

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

words of wisdom 👆👆

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

lmfao

Cuck News Network

mags
May 30, 2008

sending bibi back in time so the two hitlers annihilate on contact ala Timecop

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

eat poo poo sanders

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Staged garbage, so he can return to Germany and cry "I was under fire" and appear like some brave strong man and not like Pissy McPoopypants, who just received orders from Bibi the Butcher and Genocide-Joe.

loving Germans, I wish we had won at Königgrätz in 1866 and then deleted Prussia. Nothing good ever came from there.

Hammerstein has issued a correction as of 23:43 on Oct 17, 2023

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
what has been the iraqi response to all this?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

tatankatonk posted:

what has been the iraqi response to all this?

you know how when some dumbass admin probates half a thread full of people seemingly at random and you didn't get hit so you go read other threads for a while

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Why does this have a Cyrillic watermark?

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

Valleyant posted:

look we thought it said "Hamaspital" on the building our b

You gotta watch out at the grocery store, the IDF heard they were selling hummus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

ram dass in hell posted:

you know how when some dumbass admin probates half a thread full of people seemingly at random and you didn't get hit so you go read other threads for a while

:laffo: