Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the hospital bombing will prove a huge provocation, things are going to get even bloodier

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1714360566813200679

may they dispense with all the vile rats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Starsfan posted:

I am once again begging people to not read or have any other involvement with the D&D thread, it is not worth the mental harm you will do to yourself

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

pancake rabbit posted:

let's check in to see how joe biden is responding to this atroci

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1714373453568966741

dta

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the more evil crimes you do, the more money and power america has to give you, it's the rules

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Red Baron posted:

CSPAM is protected by fearsome arcane rite and cryptic sub-AI cybermancy, our vigil will go on

when the government visits Jeffrey I hope he handles it with more grace than the cucked virgin loser Lowtax did

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the hospital bombing will prove a huge provocation, things are going to get even bloodier

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1714360566813200679

It needs to. It sucks that it has to be said, but what other path is there to liberation for the people of Palestine?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lol Kathy, even the local NYC news has started both sidesing the conflict after the hospital bombing. I mean it's still not balanced, but anyone can read between the lines that this was a huge gently caress up

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

pancake rabbit posted:

oh my gooooooodddd

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
watch Biden fund a war

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/WSJ/status/1714433635841888767?s=20

https://x.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1714420839062347801?s=20

https://x.com/NBCNews/status/1714425680501387763?s=20

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

we literally watched the message shift and change to fit a narrative in real time. not often you get to see that. absolutely 0 western journalists will cover it and will accept the debris story unconditionally

yeah it's pretty depressing

blandular
Aug 22, 2004

was talking with my 90 year old neighbor today and she mentioned the beheaded babies. but she believed me when I told her it was a lying campaign and then we talked about the ungodly mismatch of powers and the blood on the US's hands :unsmith: she's a good lady

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Red Baron posted:

watch Biden fund a war

Trump would have pocketed all the money and made Netanyahu (Hitler 2) beg like a dog in public before promising any money (that he'd never send)

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017
Are we really going to He Said She Said the hospital blast Israel was absolutely responsible for

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Was it a misfire or a failed launch at least get your bullshit story consistent

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I spent half an hour trying to write something meaningful, but I just can't.

I'm not surprised by this act of mass murder by the IDF, nor the vileness of Israeli cheering for it thinly veiled behind a "totally not us", nor the lockstep in which the West falls into with regards to it. I knew something like this was going to happen, and could reasonably guess how everything else around it is going to fall in place.

But it's still gut wrenching to see it happen.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

can you imagine if Hamas had missiles that could inflict that amount of damage

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

CODChimera posted:

can you imagine if Hamas had missiles that could inflict that amount of damage

They made it in a bathtub in an underground bunker.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
western journalists are the biggest retards on the planet

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
did they release the audio logs yet

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

4d3d3d posted:

Are we really going to He Said She Said the hospital blast Israel was absolutely responsible for

welcome to the post truth society we all live in, nothing matters.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

blandular posted:

was talking with my 90 year old neighbor today and she mentioned the beheaded babies. but she believed me when I told her it was a lying campaign and then we talked about the ungodly mismatch of powers and the blood on the US's hands :unsmith: she's a good lady

it's funny how easy it is to get people to rally to your side when you point out what a bunch of loving lying assholes everyone in media and power is. everyone knows it implicitly and are just so eager to vent about it

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
If you need to activate the launch system and destroy our own hospital, use the computer terminal in the next room. The access code is 0451.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

slave to my cravings posted:

western journalists are the biggest retards on the planet

It's evil, not ignorance

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

what was that number from the UN on how many dollars it would take to end world hunger..?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

If you need to activate the launch system and destroy our own hospital, use the computer terminal in the next room. The access code is 0451.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao that first dude to pull a barricade up to throw was on a mission

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

Red Baron posted:

watch Biden fund a war

I've been watching this for a while now.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i am harry posted:

what was that number from the UN on how many dollars it would take to end world hunger..?

high enough that it doesn't matter ($1)

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Feels Villeneuve posted:

did they release the audio logs yet

Yes, we all saw the footage of evil clone Yasser Arafat rapping “D to the T to the I and A, blow the hospital- that is what I say”

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"Israel and Hamas blame each other" is a very clever way to cover this. It clandestinely absolves Israel of any guilt, assures sound byte-following idiot Americans that "the truth is in the middle" and the left gets to look like raving lunatics because "no one actually knows the truth!".

gently caress all of these people.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The IDF invited fuckin tiktokers to hang out and see all of their JDAMs being readied for the latest strikes, "all of this will be dropped on Gaza today".

I can't tell if those are the 1000lb or 2000lb ones, not that it particularly matters.

Host by their own r-slurs.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lol they learned from ukraine that libs will eat up those stupid fake phone calls

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

we literally watched the message shift and change to fit a narrative in real time. not often you get to see that. absolutely 0 western journalists will cover it and will accept the debris story unconditionally

last time i remember it being so blatant is when epstein died

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

i am harry posted:

Less than 10 billion afaik but it isn't really about money. There's enough food produced that it could easily feed everyone on the planet but the powers that be don't want to do that. Cruelty is the point.

idontpost69
Jun 26, 2023

blandular posted:

"this boy is lost, just gotta hold out and keep talking until he goes away, may god drat his soul"

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Israel.jpg

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Frosted Flake posted:

The IDF invited fuckin tiktokers to hang out and see all of their JDAMs being readied for the latest strikes, "all of this will be dropped on Gaza today".

I can't tell if those are the 1000lb or 2000lb ones, not that it particularly matters.

Host by their own r-slurs.

lol they are just posting it and it still wont matter

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

pancake rabbit posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
I started to post this in DnD but changed my mind because I don't want to get yelled at or banned.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, and I don't think it's a conspiracy theory. I don't think anyone is meeting in a smokey board room plotting this out. I don't want to get in trouble for not finding a credible source to confirm it. But I'm seeing a habitual and pervasive pattern of journalists losing all sense of professional skepticism or due diligence regarding statements made by police, the Pentagon, or the IDF. They may as well be stenographers.

This story about Hamas blowing up their own hospital to make the IDF look bad stinks. I can't prove it is false but it sounds like a total lie. It sounds like a brazen and transparent lie. It sounds like someone claiming to be the wallet inspector. I don't believe it.