Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Consummate Professional posted:

pooky im begging you please… shut da gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol it's the opposite

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
my tricks to deal with horrible news stories is that im already as unhappy as i can be, any more unhappy causes a stack underflow and happy rolls over

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

no I'm happy for her, bebop is a treasure and you will all be nice to her

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

Consummate Professional posted:

pooky im begging you please… shut da gently caress up

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This cold sucks
I feel like someone is jamming chopsticks up my sinuses

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I can't even tup in this state

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

it must be wild to just be able to believe whatever the gently caress you want

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

bebop esq posted:

have you considered: rethuglicants and demonrats? thank you. have a great day.

oof

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Schmoe Cwead posted:

peaches and cream beer sounds gross but is prob p drat good especially when paired with insane tacos well done

it was a nitro not sure if that matters. i love sours though so in general i'm a fruity beer low IBU bitch

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

i had one of each of these (i don't eat meat)

Roasted Nabo Sueco

spicy agave glazed rutabaga | miso mushrooms | grilled green onion | cilantro lime crema | chopped corn nuts | blue corn tortilla

Chipotle Sweet Potato

chili-spiced almond | queso fresco | spicy slaw | cilantro lime crema | blue corn tortilla

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

DrPossum posted:

it must be wild to just be able to believe whatever the gently caress you want

I believe in myself

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Joementum posted:

it's going to be funny when trump dies and don jr tries to argue that mar-a-lago is actually worthless to get around inheritance tax

Other way around he'll argue it's worth 3 billion dollars and then write off the loss when he sells it because of the step-up basis effect.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My bathroom has a window across from the shitter. Anyway a few weeks ago I went in and started doing my business and forgot the window was wide open and I was making GBS threads in full sight of the street outside

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Harton posted:

I believe in myself

yeah this is what I'm talking about

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

sullat posted:

Other way around he'll argue it's worth 3 billion dollars and then write off the loss when he sells it because of the step-up basis effect.

we’re probably both wrong

…. in thinking that Don Jr gets anything in the will :smugdon:

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

wow, pretty crazy how td decided it was in their best interest to take a brake from the thread that cheerleads trump. who coulda seen it?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

td is a cia superspy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i dunno who td is

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

smarxist posted:

i dunno who td is

taco dell

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
oh i love taco where is she

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

actionjackson posted:

it was a nitro not sure if that matters. i love sours though so in general i'm a fruity beer low IBU bitch

nitro in general makes beers smoother and is great for milk and oatmeal stouts so it sounds ideal for that beer cheers

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
td = touchdown for all u non sports knowers aka LIBS

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

smarxist posted:

oh i love taco where is she

on a secret mission for the cia.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

DrPossum posted:

yeah this is what I'm talking about

lmao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

goth smoking cloves posted:

the problem with nitecrew was that it was 2-3 guys who would post about "real nitecrew hours itt" at 7:15 pm and the rest of the posts were just drunken duets between buddykins and plinky

ahh the good old days. miss them so much

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

the problem is that secretly some of the people we think we can count on to be evil fucks may actually have a conscious, says demonic man

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

CODChimera posted:

ahh the good old days. miss them so much

the SAD boys are getting good sleep now

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

RealityWarCriminal posted:

my tricks to deal with horrible news stories is that im already as unhappy as i can be, any more unhappy causes a stack underflow and happy rolls over

please dont steal my cope strategy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

goth smoking cloves posted:

the problem with nitecrew was that it was 2-3 guys who would post about "real nitecrew hours itt" at 7:15 pm and the rest of the posts were just drunken duets between buddykins and plinky

the problem with nitecrew is that the moment you cast your rinsing human gaze and pattern ordering brain upon a concept, you pin it to the fabric of the cosmos where it begins to wither and die, no longer ascending and mutating through the infinite fractal of the cosmos, annihilated in the wave function collapse of sterile human thought

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My bathroom has a window across from the shitter. Anyway a few weeks ago I went in and started doing my business and forgot the window was wide open and I was making GBS threads in full sight of the street outside

there's some fancy new duplexes behind us that have wall to wall, floor to ceiling windows in the bathroom, with the toilet and tub right next to the glass

its on the 2nd floor directly above the garage entrance so everyone gets a show when coming home

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

VideoKid posted:

why the hell are you telling us this

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

smarxist posted:

the problem with nitecrew is that the moment you cast your rinsing human gaze and pattern ordering brain upon a concept, you pin it to the fabric of the cosmos where it begins to wither and die, no longer ascending and mutating through the infinite fractal of the cosmos, annihilated in the wave function collapse of sterile human thought

swirly time

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Feel good breitbart piece :)
https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1714440477594763726

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

don’t know where you are so pleas just take care ofit

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

smarxist posted:

basically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

the Monterey bay aquarium museum is good for u kno wat (looking at otters)