Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

👏death👏to👏israel👏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Didn't the hospital explode at 19:20.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Hubbert posted:

completely unrelated but how is deep fake quality these days

let's see if the video has hands in it

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
If Hezbollah is going to fire rockets at anything, hit the internet exchanges for fucks' sake so the Internet will have 50% fewer rabid psychos for a little bid

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's really hosed up and fascinating how fascists morph language to the given moment, and the given moment calls for 🥺👉👈

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

none of this would have happened if Jared Kushner was still in charge

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
anyway I was listening to the DC Sentinel on Monday and I wanted to share a bit with the thread:

quote:

Don't cower, I know that there's enormous pressure out there to renounce the cause for Palestinian liberation. If you believe in it now you have to speak out about it now, more than ever.

There's been a lot of discourse over the past few years, and obviously it's been largely disingenuous over speech, and who says what, when, and how courageous are they, and I'm not trying to be narcissistic or say that posting is the only thing that matters, I'm just saying - it's real motherfucking dig deep hours right now because it is dark out there. Don't let the smear merchants get to you; there is a genocide about to happen and it is incumbent upon everyone to speak out against it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Nichael posted:

It's really hosed up and fascinating how fascists morph language to the given moment, and the given moment calls for 🥺👉👈

Al jazeera stop gaslighting us sis.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1714432486833278990?t=yckxf76ZwwFRGmszmIF4Lw&s=19

the american embassy has fallen

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

death to hamburger brain

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

VoicesCanBe posted:

Yeah they don't buy Israel's spin on this

don't be dumb lol they are saying the words !!! that's all they do!! that's all they ever do is say the words then do the thing where they continue to perpetrate crimes against humanity over and over and over because that's their whole thing

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RealityWarCriminal posted:

https://twitter.com/sarasidnerCNN/status/1712771033961275567

Was the initial story true? it doesn't matter. they are going to report what powerful people tell them.

journalism is a joke

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ok putting everything on a scale of 9/11s makes sense but for this i think we need a # of benghazis to rate this ... 3??? 3.5?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

mistermojo posted:

none of this would have happened if Jared Kushner was still in charge

ppl forget this

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

the american embassy has fallen

lmfao

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

smarxist posted:

death to hamberica

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

1stGear posted:

Didn't the hospital explode at 19:20.

I’m surprised they’re not claiming it. doesn’t bibi know that’s how you get a Nobel peace prize?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Freezer posted:

it’s blowing my mind how Israel has successfully muddied the waters on this.

Chances are the US saw them bragging about the bombing and had to make some calls to make it easier for our media to spin it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

i cant stand this. holy poo poo!!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
nvm

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ram dass in hell posted:

don't be dumb lol they are saying the words !!! that's all they do!! that's all they ever do is say the words then do the thing where they continue to perpetrate crimes against humanity over and over and over because that's their whole thing

i like words from big man. big man make safe. warm feelings. thank you words.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

good

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

More than “Lip Service” — Meet the man also tasked with offering Israel "Shaft Service" and "Full Hole Access, Unlimited Use"

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
israel's enemies "misfired a rocket" that appears to be more powerful than anything used before and it happened to hit a crowded hospital with the same precision as if it had been targeted directly—by sheer coincidence

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

fuckin lol

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

fizzy posted:

Do you have a mediating source for this other than someone working for the President of the United States of America?

This is a known vector for propaganda and we all need to be careful lest we become transmitters as well. Please think about your sources before you post.

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

bobtheconqueror posted:

You feel this way because you are correct. It's completely absurd that a single misfired rocket would explode a hospital and kill so many people.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm qualifying too much. I don't want people to get angry with me.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Homocow posted:

israel's enemies "misfired a rocket" that appears to be more powerful than anything used before and it happened to hit a crowded hospital with the same precision as if it had been targeted directly—by sheer coincidence

i don't wanna draw any conclusions here but it's becoming more and more likely that hamas has unlocked spirit bomb super soldiers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zoeb posted:

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm qualifying too much. I don't want people to get angry with me.

it's okay, :justpost:

no one here disagrees with you

:d2a:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

no not the freedom fries

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

Zoeb posted:

dude this forum is 100% death to israel, you're good

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ThomasVLinge/status/1714431083175981556

Jordan it is SPRING!

https://twitter.com/janearraf/status/1714404808671568319

NPR reporter near the Israeli embassy.

Nonsense has issued a correction as of 02:28 on Oct 18, 2023

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tatankatonk posted:

dude this forum is 100% death to israel, you're good

save some room for death to america, pal

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fellatio del Toro posted:

More than “Lip Service” — Meet the man also tasked with offering Israel "Shaft Service" and "Full Hole Access, Unlimited Use"

in the game of diplomacy, no loads can be refused

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Death to America, death to Israel.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

https://twitter.com/sarasidnerCNN/status/1712771033961275567

Was the initial story true? it doesn't matter. they are going to report what powerful people tell them.

your mother says she loves you, and you know what, who are you to question your mother

strong bird
May 12, 2009

is this the proof that was meant to be coming

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

A thousand curses on the agents of McDonald's Qatar who did this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Nichael posted:

I'm just a smol bean who wants to purify bodies and spaces of Greater Israel.