Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
turning the newsmedia into an adult daycare for heiresses and heirs has had unfortunate consequences for the people, but is doing exactly what it was intended to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

this allusion meant
Apr 9, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

Would Hamas have access to the kind of weapon that can do the kind of damage to the hospital, as Israel is claiming happened? IDK poo poo about munitions but it seems unlikely to me

when their rockets land in the middle of the street in israel it's lucky if it destroys one car parked on each side

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

joe dies by accident trying to do the staged duck and cover

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

legit lmao

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Owlbear Camus posted:

they're gonna set off air raid sirens when sleepy Joe lands and shuffle him to a bunker, do a whole haloween hamas rocket haunted house kayfabe bit

this but it's pretend international diplomacy and not pretend shopping and sitting at the park. oh hey roger waters made a song about that

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

this allusion meant posted:

when their rockets land in the middle of the street in israel it's lucky if it destroys one car parked on each side

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

this allusion meant posted:

Yeah they'll show a 1 ft wide pot hole from a rocket but now a rocket fragment can destroy a hospital

It's obviously a bullshit story but if it gets repeated enough Americans will believe it's the gospel truth

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

text editor posted:

If Hezbollah is going to fire rockets at anything, hit the internet exchanges for fucks' sake so the Internet will have 50% fewer rabid psychos for a little bid

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

trump voice: “I’m gonna travel”

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
wish there was a hide forum forever option

dtd&d

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

:hmmyes:

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Breakfast All Day posted:

the sound of a dozen fact check staff writers furiously outlining the articles on how being vaporized or crushed is not the same as decapitation

Death By The Blues posted:

This is footage of the strike. It is very clearly a missile strike from a warplane

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1714337776873640216

FlapYoJacks posted:

I have nothing to say. It's incredibly hosed up, sad, and depraved. I thought I had crack-pinged to the max already, but somehow, this has crack-pinged me even more.

These were sick and injured women and children with nowhere else to turn.
These were doctors doing nothing but trying to help.
These were aid workers doing nothing but trying to help.
These weren't people who could run, who could or were willing to fight back. They were in a building meant for aid and comfort during the darkest time of their lives. However short those lives may have been.

And Israel snuffed them out with one blow. This act's absolute cruelty, depravity, and disgusting nature is horrific beyond words.

Death to Israel is not a strong enough statement.
Death to America is not a strong enough statement.

I am a staunch atheist, and I will hope every day that I am wrong, that there is a hell, and that these horrific monsters get sent there so they can be tortured for the rest of eternity as they deserve.

Mr Hootington posted:

I know there is a lot of new watchers, posters, and lurkers due to threads being closed elsewhere so I just want you to take a second and think about what you are reading and hearing from the western media and governments. How you know they are lying to you. How they are doing that lying to committ a genocide.

Now apply that to how the west talks about other conflicts past and present. How the west talks about other "adversaries".
good posts and yeah I was hate-listening to NPR and BBC News Hour and lol it's exactly what the story is. "IDF says it's a misfired rocket. Not from Hamas but instead some other group. Okay moving on let's talk about how this is Israel's 9/11 and listen to this IDF soldier talk about beheaded raped mutilated bodies that Hamas did" absolutely disgusting. What a dreadful loving day just god damnit

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

dude knows his audience making sure to name check comic books for juveniles so Americans understand his point (he is right to do so)

this allusion meant
Apr 9, 2006

their stuff has gotten better since the time this cartoon was drawn but in any case it would make no doctrinal sense for them to build such a weapon even if they could. their whole thing is they have to overwhelm defenses with missile swarms, so they would never put that much of their explosive eggs in one basket

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

This thread is extremely upset at Western mainstream media right now. Zionists are also extremely upset at Western mainstream media.

eat poo poo amy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
The Magic Rocket Theory is already doing the job, the digital pipeline into our loving brains goes firmware deep for most people so they just get sector rewritten, it's loving insane to watch in real time

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

And how exactly would there be a gas explosion if all of the gas has been turned off of Gaza?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
even if you could get all these ghouls to admit that it was a targeted airstrike on the hospital it would change nothing, the genocide will continue at pace

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Islamic Jihad Missile

Terrorist fist JAB?

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Death By The Blues posted:

This is footage of the strike. It is very clearly a missile strike from a warplane

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1714337776873640216

Hate to piss on the fragment theory even more but why does the sonic boom happen before the explosion if the explosion was what caused the sonic boom? lmao

There's just not that much propellant in a rocket, guys, they're firing them from truck beds and poo poo.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

CIA was not prepared for this rush on every embassy in the world, tonight

I'm surprised the on site marine detachment dressed in Ronald McDonald costumes didn't immediately retake the children's playground next to the Mac Caffe.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Good Citizen posted:

even if you could get all these ghouls to admit that it was a targeted airstrike on the hospital it would change nothing, the genocide will continue at pace

"they had rockets in the hospital, israel had to"

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

And how exactly would there be a gas explosion if all of the gas has been turned off of Gaza?

it's swamp gas

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
Losing my mind to this attack on a hospital.

Losing my mind at the insanely obvious disinfo campaign in response.

Losing my mind to people I know believing OSINT bros with names like Zionist Supporter 88.

God help us. Allah save the Palestinians. DTA. DTI. May all those murdered find peace, and may the survivors take justice.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

trump voice: “I’m gonna travel”

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pack it up guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-gLQ6UrMtk

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/gayest_tone/status/1714361517800636711

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

it's so cool that empathy has been so successfully beaten out of us as a western society that "actually you're supposed to shoot through the human shield so long as you get the bad guy" is now the median point

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Owlbear Camus posted:

dude knows his audience making sure to name check comic books for juveniles so Americans understand his point (he is right to do so)

Bassem Youssef's wife's family is in Palestine and he was sarcastic as gently caress and blasted Piers, it was a decent interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4idQbwsvtUo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

this hospital situation is going to get memory holed quick

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

get this loving command & conquer assed propaganda outta here

mike pence looking horse loving motherfucker

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

What happened the fake audio they were going to put out? Still in editing?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Buddykins posted:

this hospital situation is going to get memory holed quick

you mean the sudden blast at the hospital? weird how one second there was just a hospital and then there wasn't

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Asproigerosis posted:

ngl these chants are unwieldy, really should have practiced this beforehand

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1048196883464818688

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

smarxist posted:

get this loving command & conquer assed propaganda outta here

mike pence looking horse loving motherfucker

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
sure the israeli government manufactured evidence regarding the gaza freedom flotilla raid, and sure the israeli government lied about killing shireen abu akleh and only admitted to it weeks later after it undeniable evidence came out, and sure the israeli government initially lied about killing those 5 kids on the beach and blamed it initially on an islamic jihad misfired rocket

but this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

god on top of being genocidal monsters israel is so fuckin annoying