Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
here you go Lpzie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Joementum posted:

Biden admin is insanely stupid to allow this to leak if Joe really did give a go ahead for ethnic cleansing

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1714747143326711993?s=46

he could've said no and then as soon as he gets on the plane they leak that he said yes.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

3 hitlers numbered 1, 2, and 4

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

Biden admin is insanely stupid to allow this to leak if Joe really did give a go ahead for ethnic cleansing

How could it be that Full Hitler, Joe Biden, who is a rapist and notoriously stupid (graduated bottom of his law school class, :sad:), could be endorsing a genocide?

Red Baron posted:

here you go Lpzie

:dudsmile:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Lol this twerp got reeled into thinking Palestine did the hospital bombing by the bellingcat-associated geolocator tweets

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

history will decide who is Hitler 2. you all know my stance....

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Joementum posted:

we need cornpop now, more than ever

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/FirstSquawk/status/1714754222976086366
https://twitter.com/FirstSquawk/status/1714754194387710178

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Atrocious Joe posted:

This is a real mask off moment for a lot of people

This American comes from a Syrian opposition family, and was able to use that background to build clout by agitating online against Assad during the civil war. Now they have a position at the American Enterprise Institute.

Hamas actually supported the rebellion against the Syrian government, and only re-established relations with the Syrian government last year. Syria's support for the Palestinian resistance is critical right now. Calling for US bombing of your own country is always evil, but doing it now is especially despicable.

Ahmed chalabi lives!

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Joementum posted:

don't worry https://archive.ph/8JQ2D#selection-3351.92-3351.145

quote:

But he also, in private, set out his terms of approval for Netanyahu’s plan to crush Hamas. He urged a modicum of restraint in the actual assault, and won a promise that Israel would allow humanitarian supplies to enter the Gaza strip from Egypt.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Red Baron posted:

here you go Lpzie

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Typo posted:

a lot of the internal politcal stuff on the union side during the civil war pretty bonkers

like this one republican governor had a democratic state legislature that he didn't want to get approval from so he just took loans from private banks to keep the government running rather than go to the legislature for funds

McClellan was either a traitor or king coward, and he hired literal Pinkertons to do force reconnaissance on the Confederate army and they kept reporting back that the army was so big as to be unassailable, justifying McClellan's inaction

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

This is actually very important. WHO is now corroborating a death toll close to 500 people, which was the initial claim from Gaza.

The IDF's narrative is that the attack was due to an Islamist Jihad rocket that misfired. For this story to hold any water, Hamas must have highly exaggerated the death toll - that is why as of this morning the pro-Israel crowd pivoted to that stance. This is because no single munition in Palestine's arsenal has anywhere near the destructive capacity necessary to kill on a scale up to 500 people.

WHO is essentially disproving the idea that Hamas lied about the death toll. Thus the IDF's story falls apart.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

This stupid rear end in a top hat only wants peace in the Middle East so he can continue war with Russia! :mad:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lmfao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nichael posted:

How could it be that Full Hitler, Joe Biden, who is a rapist and notoriously stupid (graduated bottom of his law school class, :sad:), could be endorsing a genocide?

:dudsmile:

oh its no surprise hes a fan of genocide, but publicly endorsing the ground offensive that everyone knows the IDF is going to spectacularly gently caress up is a pretty dumb thing to do

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

“we said we would allow them in, never that we wouldn’t then bomb them”- Israel on Friday or something

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Joementum posted:

oh its no surprise hes a fan of genocide, but publicly endorsing the ground offensive that everyone knows the IDF is going to spectacularly gently caress up is a pretty dumb thing to do

can't believe Biden would do something dumb....

Morbus
May 18, 2004

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

VoicesCanBe posted:

WHO is essentially disproving the idea that Hamas lied about the death toll. Thus the IDF's story falls apart.

the idf hospital story (stories) never held any water. they've been obviously bullshit from any distance since the beginning. they just need to be repeated and muddy the waters.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Red Baron posted:

here you go Lpzie

no, there are five

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Do it in the quake font

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Hey everyone, I came back early because I owe this thread an apology for the stupid poo poo I said the other day. I thought I knew what I was talking about wrt to the "Harden Your Heart Putin" song, but shocking, shockingly, I didn't. Specifically, I didn't understand this important bit of context:

SplitSoul posted:

Reminder that the Harden Your Heart song was in response to Zelenskyy applauding Israeli genocidal violence.

This is something that I could have easily looked up, because there are like 50 Reddit threads talking about it and explaining this. But I didn't, because I am a dumbass who thought he knew what he was talking about. Thank you to everyone who explained it to me. Needless to say, whenever I turn off my monitor this is what I see:

Anyway, I'm sorry for being a preachy dipshit. I'll try to be less of one in the future, and remember that it's not my place to tell oppressed people how to speak through art about their oppression. DTI, DTA, gently caress John Fetterman, gently caress Zelenskyy, Israel 100% blew up that loving hospital.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

has anyone checked on ettingermuntum to make sure he's ok

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

First we supply monsters with Jdams and then we allow other nations to put a band-aid on the dead victims.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Smythe posted:

the idf hospital story (stories) never held any water. they've been obviously bullshit from any distance since the beginning. they just need to be repeated and muddy the waters.

seriously this was the whole point. israel bombed a hospital after hospitalizing thousands of people and then did enough of a stupid media dance that the average person now thinks it's "too soon to tell" what happened there and is throwing up their hands. despicable evil

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
IDF announcing another wide range attack on Hezbollah

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1714757952538624030

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Majorian posted:

Hey everyone, I came back early because I owe this thread an apology for the stupid poo poo I said the other day. I thought I knew what I was talking about wrt to the "Harden Your Heart Putin" song, but shocking, shockingly, I didn't. Specifically, I didn't understand this important bit of context:

This is something that I could have easily looked up, because there are like 50 Reddit threads talking about it and explaining this. But I didn't, because I am a dumbass who thought he knew what he was talking about. Thank you to everyone who explained it to me. Needless to say, whenever I turn off my monitor this is what I see:

Anyway, I'm sorry for being a preachy dipshit. I'll try to be less of one in the future, and remember that it's not my place to tell oppressed people how to speak through art about their oppression. DTI, DTA, gently caress John Fetterman, gently caress Zelenskyy, Israel 100% blew up that loving hospital.

Just hang around more, man, you're good company.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Smythe posted:

glad the biggest idiots in the world sheepdogged the nation into voting for this dickless r worded president w/out a single moral fiber in his entire being. it is in fact not better to vote blue no matter who. absolutely predictable that the worst mother fuckers on earth would go whole hog settler colonial evil mode with this feckless soulless clockwork contraption of international capital at the resolute desk. awful people around.

reminder that a president with conviction can do things, can countermand the entire nation, "rule of law", and the constitution itself. abraham lincoln literally used the navy to seize separatist boats and suspended habeas corpus to united states citizens lol. if joe brandon had an ounce of courage, dignity, or the vaguest conception of the good and the just he could end the occupation and genocide at any moment. any sitting president could. the fact that israel has existed for so long as our vassal state is evidence of our intractable corruption. i dont give a poo poo about the israeli state or people, it is merely a shadow cast by the united states to perform our dark deeds abroad. death to america and free palestine.

I would argue that the president IS countermanding an entire nation. He’s just doing it favor of US policy towards Israel because it’s a project he’s been personally invested in for over forty years.

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 22:48 on Oct 18, 2023

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Joementum posted:

I wouldn’t put it past Biden to actually have done this but also making up poo poo like this is a major Israeli MO. just lie and dare the US to contradict you.

I don’t think Biden gives a poo poo about Palestinian lives but the joint chiefs definitely know what a disaster a ground invasion would be

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

mea culpa deez nuts

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Footage/announcement of Kata'ib Hezbollah striking against the US in Iraq

https://twitter.com/DD_Geopolitics/status/1714752536488620155

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/Bilalbay/status/1714743904921088245

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Just hang around more, man, you're good company.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Strep Vote posted:

Genicidin' Biden

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Majorian posted:

mod brain can afflict anyone

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
So you see there will be no post war plan if we kill them all.

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1714758144801345777

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Majorian posted:

o7 from one dipshit to another

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Sam Westbankman Fraud!