Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1714775482283991172?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
This is unbelievable, every update makes the situation worse and Israel and the US more monsterous. I know idiots repeating the magic Hamas rocket theory today as to how the hospital blew up, and that senile rapist is doing it too.
All I can do here is throw some money at MSF -and not enough to actually fix anything.
DTA
DTI

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Death By The Blues posted:

Israel is continuing to strike Lebanon on top of Syria feels like big daddy told them to do whatever

President Biden is leading by example, encouraging restraint from our partners in the region!! Thank you President Biden!!!!

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

lol what is going on why are journalists suddenly doing journalism

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
A priest, an imam, and a rabbit walk into a blood bank.. the nurse asks them if they know their blood type

The priest says "I'm a type A"
The imam says "I'm a type AB"
The rabbit says "I'm a type O"

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1714793985623949778?s=20

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

anybody who keeps trying to argue over whether Trump would've been a worse president should have to post who they voted for in 2020.

howie motherfucking hawkins

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
He should own it.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Imagine having a US channel do this instead of eating everything the Israelis and our government are telling them

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

This guy needs to go do some on the ground fact finding in Palestine, ASAP

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

I'm sure this guy is going to keep posting stupid poo poo, but good for him, that post sucked.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

I have a theory that spooks saw the whole Reddit Boston Bomber saga and thought "hmmm we could use this"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jesuslasupajew/status/1714737392806993945?t=3HaU99AheaJk3S0x1F2o6w&s=19

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Bubble Bobby posted:

this actually makes me feel a tiny bit better, scrolling through there I literally felt like I was going insane

Never forget, the most redditing city was a loving airforce facility

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/davidmweissman/status/1714794967804391665

isn't this guy a chef or some poo poo

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Coolness Averted posted:

This guy needs to go do some on the ground fact finding in Palestine, ASAP
maybe he might have a "come to butthead" moment like michael tracey

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I mean...being willing to delete something and say you were lovely already puts him about MattY and Stancil.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The UK is seeing some media deviate a little from the line. Channel 4 is criticizing Israel on the Hospital bombing, and Private Eye is criticizing the planned genocide as well. I feel like both are driven by disgust at how stupid the Israelis are being rather than moral issues.
https://twitter.com/PrivateEyeNews/status/1714545102977421797

Meanwhile Sunak is going to Israel
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1714757023949095305

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Army Vet, Proud Jew, Dem, Former Trump Supporter, Former Republican,. Political Opinion Writer, Wrestling fan.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

icecastle posted:

jesus christ

ardennes (ugh) is (blghuhhh) right (barlw)

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

well he is going to get millions of jews gassed

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Didn't David leave the dems in tears because blm

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I mean it's a legitimate problem that there's no real opposition party in the USA. We vote between two parties that are on the same team, they just have different timelines to fascism and a slightly different scope.

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1714770833728766175?t=h1fjrkMLnDZ1Zq6y4Y7brQ&s=19

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

that chair is huge

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

this is good to see

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Grem posted:

I mean it's a legitimate problem that there's no real opposition party in the USA. We vote between two parties that are on the same team, they just have different timelines to fascism and a slightly different scope.

starting to feel like the corporate managed decline the democrats provide is worse

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dreylad posted:

lol what is going on why are journalists suddenly doing journalism

Channel 4 is state-owned but privately funded, whereas the BBC takes public funds and is thus an outlet of the government.

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again

Probably Magic posted:

It says so much about Ukraine's self-image that as opposed to identifying with Palestine like colonized power Ireland does, they identify with Israel, heavily at that.

I don't think many cultures come out from under the boot too well. The Irish never really sat well with it and anytime the Brits tried to come down they got bombed back. There's a reason they teach kids about Ghandi instead of Michael Collins and Eamon.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I mean...being willing to delete something and say you were lovely already puts him about MattY and Stancil.

Oh so you want trump to win??????

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

to me it sounds like he's apologizing for how people interpreted his tone and not as a retraction of the actual votescold sentiment

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Did Biden do his big speech yet

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
he should have donated his likes to an aid organization like getfiscal does

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

I remember when everyone got angry at me in the old musk thread for saying this guy was a grifter hack piece of poo poo.

Anyway I was right. I'll take my apologizes in the form of a pm so as to not clutter the thread.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

What's shocking to me is this guy joined the US State Department thinking this was all going to go down differently somehow

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Cpt_Obvious posted:

This is literally the line of discussion I use with my family, that the zionist project of Israel has failed as it has cost tens of thousands of Jewish lives and saved very few.

Does that get through at all?

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

bidens day out.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

as much as I like him theres no way large numbers of people would vote for Cornel West

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

*looking down at hand*

*sees note written in pen on palm that says 'the idf always lies'*

hm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

mistermojo posted:

as much as I like him theres no way large numbers of people would vote for Cornel West

who gives a poo poo?