Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

30.5 Days posted:

I feel like this level of cowardice may actually interfere with her reelection?

Her statement is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

good, expose congress as the irredeemable den of evil it is

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

anyone else picture the terminator saying this in ilhan omar's voice

to the constituents of minnesota's 5th district: your congresswoman is dead

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Hersh's source is just, as someone said, someone bragging at a bar. Israel leaking that they don't intend to take prisoners and that it will be a cakewalk and that Syria, Hezbollah and Iran (who, according to the source, is responsible for the whole thing, a fact known to Israel which will obviously turn to them next) will just sit idly by does not align with their army getting routed on day one and now sitting around while the Air Force bombs a city to rubble. The amount of friendly fire incidents by the IDF alone should tell people these aren't crack soldiers patiently waiting to defeat Hamas in a couple of hours.

It's a fantasia.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Joe ride the comet

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Ytlaya posted:

I bet this person believes Hamas decapitated 40 babies

wait, they didn't?

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Apparently Trump's going to visit Israel too

Now someone has a chance at doing the two funniest things in history

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

WaryWarren posted:

wait, they didn't?

no they stoke 40 cakes, as many as four tens, and through a weird game of telephone it turned into beheaded 40 babies

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Frosted Flake posted:

crack soldiers patiently waiting to defeat Hamas in a couple of hours.

https://i.imgur.com/myvzlA1.mp4

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hammerstein posted:

(2nd try, Imgur ate my mp4 somehow)

hearing this more and more

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Sadly the lich king already left israel. However a midair collision... now that would be hella funny

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Ringo Roadagain posted:

There are basically two ways you can approach the evidence in this hospital case. Either Israel is evil and bombed the hospital on purpose in order to exterminate as many Palestinians as possible because they hate the Palestinians, or Israel does evil in order to establish security over the territory they have claimed, and for their people.

Intentionally bombing the hospital would not help Israel achieve either strategic objective, extermination or security, as the reaction to the explosion has been the establishment of a humanitarian corridor from the Egyptian border, further delays to the potential ground invasion, outrage and instability in the neighboring Arab states, and diplomatic risk to the US-Israel relationship. All of those outcomes could have easily been foreseen if either assumption about the nature of Israel were true, so unless you think there is no rationality to their actions, the likelihood of an intentional attack like this is diminished.

Even if you think Israel both is evil and does evil, they haven't shown themselves to be incapable of rationalizing and achieving their strategic objectives in the past. Consider your orientation on that issue and how your preconceptions influence your willingness to consider the evidence wherever you stand on this horrific incident.- guy who definitely isn’t retarded

You had me until the end...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

hahahahaha

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

a lifetime binch

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

imagine a nation of airsofters

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

someone better get her that gundam, she’s earned it

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Give Israel to the Raelians.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

FWIW everybody here thinks Israel bombed the hospital

Foreign policy isn't a lynchpin of politics but the majority of Filipinos are at the minimum sympathetic with Palestine, and this is driving a rift with the government siding with the US (as Marcos is an American lapdog)

Awesome. The rally I was at tonight had a contingent of Filipinos for Palestine, the energy was incredible + astounding display of Arab solidarity from the huge variety of flags on display. Global intifada ftw

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Nothus posted:

Joe ride the comet

Holy poo poo I thought I recognized that guy, and now I'm sure.

Yes, ride the loving comet you prick. Cut off your bollocks first just in case, I'm willing to take a partial victory here.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ahahhahahahahahaa

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

her tweet after that is calling for a full investigation, so i'd like to think she isn't just leaving it at, "well, hamas did it!"

insert copium frog here

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

CODChimera posted:

lol at how easy it was to dismiss the bombing

It's been crazy watching the spin unfold as it happens, and go all the way down to America's most dog brained statesmen.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

GI Joe jobs posted:

imagine a nation of airsofters

airsofters would probably actually bother to clear the gated off area

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

One of those guys sweeps his barrel across half his squad in the first 3 seconds.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
Love libs putting lipstick on literal genocide. Libstick

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Ringo Roadagain posted:

There are basically two ways you can approach the evidence in this hospital case. Either Israel is evil and bombed the hospital on purpose in order to exterminate as many Palestinians as possible because they hate the Palestinians, or Israel does evil in order to establish security over the territory they have claimed, and for their people.

Intentionally bombing the hospital would not help Israel achieve either strategic objective, extermination or security, as the reaction to the explosion has been the establishment of a humanitarian corridor from the Egyptian border, further delays to the potential ground invasion, outrage and instability in the neighboring Arab states, and diplomatic risk to the US-Israel relationship. All of those outcomes could have easily been foreseen if either assumption about the nature of Israel were true, so unless you think there is no rationality to their actions, the likelihood of an intentional attack like this is diminished.

Even if you think Israel both is evil and does evil, they haven't shown themselves to be incapable of rationalizing and achieving their strategic objectives in the past. Consider your orientation on that issue and how your preconceptions influence your willingness to consider the evidence wherever you stand on this horrific incident.- guy who definitely isn’t retarded

The constant assumption of competence on the part of the IOF by the US state, Western media, and Zionist cheerleaders is part of the black comedy of all this. Even though their much vaunted border defenses got overrun and routed last week, it's incomprehensible that the Israeli's might make more mistakes. The IOF hasn't gotten any less arrogant, lazy, or reckless in the past week.

The Western story is now that Palestinian incompetence blew up the hospital, because Israeli incompetence or evil is impossible. The liberals repeating this BS might actually have a moment of shame for how racist the whole framing is if they were capable of self-reflection.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's been crazy watching the spin unfold as it happens, and go all the way down to America's most dog brained statesmen.

Uh actually dogs are good and would support a free Palestine from the river to the sea.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

what is this anyway

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

senator dog would never realize israel didn't actually throw the tennis ball and is still holding it in its hand

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

source

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1714658428201664766

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Someone got very firm marching orders or is a total dipshit, lol.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Al! posted:

what is this anyway

looks like IOF soyboys (extremely poorly) sweeping a settlement

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

salartarium posted:

I know I’m one of the few that still cares, but watching all these masses of people in Beruit, the Capitol, etc. my first thought is that these will be super spreader events. I’m still masking up until we’re out of flu season.

you dumb loving bitch

Morbus
May 18, 2004

what a retard lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

username and post combo

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Tom Guycot posted:

Someone got very firm marching orders or is a total dipshit, lol.

Either or - its indistinguishable from the outside -- and that's all that matters hth

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Al! posted:

what is this anyway

first time ARMA players

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

me and the boys playing arma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012