Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

Strategic reading:-

There is going to be a ground invasion

the US and Israel have a single goal at this point, the Elimination of the palestinian cause, as a final 'gently caress you' to the arab world so that america can go on to focus on the pacific.

However, Hamas dealt a significant blow to the IDF, it's clear that the IDF is a piece of poo poo mud paper tiger, and the israelis will be loving grinded to dust if they step foot into Gaza, and their cities will be ground to powder if hezbollah and Iran step into the battle, however, because america has DIRECTLY intervened in the battle, and america is DIRECTLY telling Israel that they must do their genocide, and dedicating entire carrier groups and soldiers to this end, and they are going to force Isreal into it, not because they dont want to but because the great satan and the nazis who make up the israeli society demands it.

Iran and Hezbollah, so far has been making useless statements, but they are slowly poking and prodding the israelis on the northern border to send a message to not go into gaza, it's pretty clear Gaza is the trap that will end the IDF, and that Iran+Hezbollah have enough assets to loving crush the israelis, and the israelis know it, but they're being pushed into it by the lich king biden, the question is, is iran going to intervene? my cynical part of me says no, but there has been definitive movement of Iranian assets and a mobilization of their forces to that end, and it's clear that the Iranians and Hezbollah know that they're gonna be fighting both america and israel at the same time if it comes down to it, so they might be getting their ducks in order to prepare for that scenario. who knows.

The initial plan was to terrorize the citizens of gaza enough to cause mass panic and mass escape, this didnt happen, yes they can kill thousands, but the palestinians are staying put. The other plan was to get the arab fascists to sign off on this, but because the arab societies pushed back on this so violently they physically cant because they would all die if they did. The only real unabashed pieces of poo poo about all this are Mahmoud Abbas and the UAE. Jordan and Egypt are trying to manage the extreme levels of pressure they're getting from their societies to not cave into american pressure. Saudi arabia is also for the first time in years allowing saudis and sheikhs to go full throated in support of the palestinian cause.

and wow howdy is america cashing in everything on this, America is directly telling arabs "yes we are at war with all of you full stop" , there is no other way to explain this maniacal evil and full focus of america to kill off the palestinians once and for all, america is pulling out all the military stops (two entire carrier groups), all the diplomatic stops (Blinken the insect scurryng around promising complete debt write-offs for countries to accept this insanity) and america has completely and utterly destroyed all the reputation of the western media on this, from now on there is no functional difference between russia today and any western news outlet in terms of credibility. America wants the big regional war to write off the middle east once and for all.

Dont expect anything out of arab countries, those guys are whores and dogs and puppets, so there's nothing to analyze strategically out of them because they are passive actors. But any hope america and israel had at trying to normalize relations or make it in any way acceptable to people is dead, the palestinian cause is back as the central focus of the arab world, and for the first time even in countries where protests are banned completely like egypt, bahrain, etc. people are coming out in force, the barrier of fear and defeatism after the arab spring was crushed has been shattered.

Definitely an immensely scary moment right now. there is absolutely going to be a regional war and the israelis invading gaza will trigger it.

there was like a decade of protests in the arab world and nothin much changed, do you think the governments are just gonna ride the wave until these atrocities pass and go back to business as usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

she's very bad at her job

get her rear end

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Buddykins posted:

I dont read d&d. i thought it was a dungeons and dragons political forum

youre not wrong in that: they adhere to increasingly convoluted rules,often incredible gambles of logic, and that it's full of ghouls and goblins

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

you made the claim, dumbass

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Cuttlefush posted:

how very dnd of u

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Xaris posted:

a country founded on the very intentional and inhumane genocide of like 100+ million people could be extreme and evil?... no really, i can't imagine that

There are people on this subforum that think American elections matter and "at least we have Biden."

I am sure getting Bernie/West/whomever is going to be the spark that changes this thing.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Cuttlefush posted:

anger that is bottled up inside is like battery acid corroding away at your soul, however anger that you can channel towards something productive is indeed a gift

e: anyway this is a dumb-rear end derail

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Turdfuzz posted:

how very dnd of u

cite your sources or face the wrath of koos group

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

palestinian chicken might be the single greatest sitcom episode in the history of television

Rand Paul
Aug 2, 2009

Смерть израилю

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Smythe posted:

she was a babe and zankou chicken (what i believe palestinian chicken is based on, since the santa monica location opened around then i think) is divine. get the extra garlic sauce.

its also at the center of a wild ride multiple-homicide tale: https://lamag.com/crimeinla/the-zankou-chicken-murders

Nutty to see someone mention zankou. Many years ago I put in the point of sale system at all the zankou chicken locations around LA. Surprisingly tasty chicken for the price but the management did seem crazy.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

mila kunis posted:

there was like a decade of protests in the arab world and nothin much changed, do you think the governments are just gonna ride the wave until these atrocities pass and go back to business as usual

there was alot of things that changed, a violent counter-revolution put it down, however if a round two happens both sides will be alot more worn down and the stakes will be infinitely higher for both ends.

agaib like i said, no one should take arab countries into account in all this, they are dead and passive societies in cages, only take notice if one of the big cages breaks.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

i am harry posted:

god drat imagine spending all evening being a mod in dnd instead of being cool and doing literally anything else with your time

yeah man that's why I spend it on cspam it's way cooler

Cuttlefush posted:

anger is not a gift

wrong

i love being mad all the time--

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Trump would have prolly ordered the sexy generals to bomb Gaza and send the troops to protect Israel boots on the ground.

Not to say Obama won't but trump would have fumbled World War Middle East.

God could you imagine the man with a bullet proof vest on lmfao

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Cuttlefush posted:

anger is not a gift

All mine is giving me is a bad case of skin damage on my knuckles, which I have developed the habit of biting in reaction to unactionable anger

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if one was charitable (and the president wasnt a walking corpse) this could be taken as "do a big flashy raid somewhere, declare victory, and leave" advice

instead team genocide joe probably thinks that if israel pulls off their ethnic cleansing fast enough they can make the arabs cower

The rational part of my mind is wondering why Israel haven't simply used wide area jamming to stop any information, imagery or audio escaping and then commenced rapid methodical industrial grade cleansing to the last gaza resident.

No surviving witnesses you can just make up whatever story you like. They were actually all zombies, whatever.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

cite your sources or face the wrath of koos group

thankfully i've never once posted there so they can't do poo poo

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if one was charitable (and the president wasnt a walking corpse) this could be taken as "do a big flashy raid somewhere, declare victory, and leave" advice

instead team genocide joe probably thinks that if israel pulls off their ethnic cleansing fast enough they can make the arabs cower

Let's go, in and out, 20 minute genocide

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
White Devil May Cry

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if you want to know what Trump would do in any situation, ask the Trump Historians in the Trump Thread.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

its better with her gone. hope she stays gone.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

DancingShade posted:

The rational part of my mind is wondering why Israel haven't simply used wide area jamming to stop any information, imagery or audio escaping and then commenced rapid methodical industrial grade cleansing to the last gaza resident.

No surviving witnesses you can just make up whatever story you like. They were actually all zombies, whatever.

I wouldn't put it past them to say they did it to themselves with their own "WMDs"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

Dont expect anything out of arab countries, those guys are whores and dogs and puppets, so there's nothing to analyze strategically out of them because they are passive actors. But any hope america and israel had at trying to normalize relations or make it in any way acceptable to people is dead, the palestinian cause is back as the central focus of the arab world, and for the first time even in countries where protests are banned completely like egypt, bahrain, etc. people are coming out in force, the barrier of fear and defeatism after the arab spring was crushed has been shattered.

hmm, sounds like its time for global revolution op

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Maybe she's inspecting the NYPD branch(es) there.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

DancingShade posted:

I don't think that poo poo actually works, and even if it did the IDF probably would be even more turbofucked than they already are jamming their own communications when it's the constant streams of propaganda already key to their society not tearing itself apart

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

Israel channel 12 is saying that Biden told Netanyahu that if he doesnt achieve a decisive and clear victory soon, Israel will no longer have a serious place at the middle eastern power table, and that all of their strategic plans (like normalization) will be irrecoverably damaged

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1714838789292429394?s=20

this seems especially deranged

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Ardennes posted:

There are people on this subforum that think American elections matter and "at least we have Biden."

Elections were always a poo poo heap but especially now that I am never going to vote for another politician that supports Israel it makes them totally pointless. Considering how much money aipac throws around even county comptrollers and such are pro-Israel if they are remotely connected to the two parties so who could I even vote for.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

FuzzySlippers posted:

Nutty to see someone mention zankou. Many years ago I put in the point of sale system at all the zankou chicken locations around LA. Surprisingly tasty chicken for the price but the management did seem crazy.

lol small world. the little armenia location is the best, in my opinion!! also the original i believe

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

CODChimera posted:

this seems especially deranged

yeah it's pretty wild

Interesting Times!

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
"yeah we bombed another hospital with white phosphorus, and also we bombed that hospital and it rocked, gently caress them kids, and also we are proud of bombing that hospital, but also we didn't do it, but if we did it was great, but we didn't do it, and if we did the death toll wasn't that high, but also we are going to deny food and water and electricity to those dying children anyway, and in conclusion yes we did it"

D&D: "i cannot ascertain the veracity of that document, perhaps it was an accident, and if it did happen it was good, those sick children deserved to die in a brutal firebombing massacre because they voted for Hamas instead of the Palestinians Democrat party"

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Hubbert posted:

yeah man that's why I spend it on cspam it's way cooler

wrong

i love being mad all the time--

when I wake up and fire up this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ThyXkarFY

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Lord of Pie posted:

when I wake up and fire up this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ThyXkarFY

we never saw IDF gundam..

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

can't get over how she thinks this photo makes her look all badass

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I don't think that poo poo actually works, and even if it did the IDF probably would be even more turbofucked than they already are jamming their own communications when it's the constant streams of propaganda already key to their society not tearing itself apart

yeah and it would take significant specialized infrastructure that would likely be thwarted by relatively low tech means, and then the actual genocide would need to be done by dedicated and coordinated ground forces - who are going to leak info, and not get everyone even if they were all competent and ideologically committed instead of conscripts

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Zionists have stormed a town and refugee camp and subsequently setting up a closed military zone around it.

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1714854561226056037

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I dont think ive ever seen a forum with less critical thinking than dnd

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Ringo Roadagain posted:

the standards of the US state department are exacting

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Cuttlefush posted:

it's a rage against the machine lyric from their song about leonard peltier. sounds like u got a bit of growing up 2 do

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Ringo Roadagain posted:

monitor. also you just gave your rear end to koos for some reason? critical think much??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Ringo Roadagain posted:

I used to think they were out of place on a comedy website. I am happy to say I was wrong.