Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Edit: new page

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I hate using TNF players, but KC's pass defense has been effective.

C Olave vs Jax
J Palmer @ KC

I get your concerns about Thursday games, but I'd definitely go Olave here. Jacksonville's pass defense is iffy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass

Bellmaker posted:

Stroud and stream yeah there’s a non-zero chance cousins will still be there next week after his inevitable MNF stinker

Goff was dropped to waivers yesterday. Thoughts on him vs Howell this week? Seems like a decent choice ROS too.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

KingKapalone posted:

Goff was dropped to waivers yesterday. Thoughts on him vs Howell this week? Seems like a decent choice ROS too.

Goff hasn’t been great on the road IIRC, Baltimore is a bad matchup but he’s probably the best of the three ROS

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bellmaker posted:

Goff hasn’t been great on the road IIRC, Baltimore is a bad matchup but he’s probably the best of the three ROS

Goff has been extremely reliable for me, with only one mediocre game in 0.5ppr

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Last place in my league so it's a must-win week for me. 1 PPR. Do I make any changes here? Specifically looking at WR and flex positions.

I'm not totally sold on Olave and Kirk and them both playing Thursday gives me very bad vibes. I'm thinking about swapping one out for Pickens and moving Evans into the flex. But at the same time, Pickens' matchup sucks.

Anyone have any input on this?

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Anyone have any input on this?

What’s your matchup look like?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
You all are concerned about using one Thursday night player, what about TWO?

Picking two of these three in .5 PPR:

Olave v JAX
Calvin Ridley @NO

Hollywood Brown @SEA

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Anti-Hero posted:

What’s your matchup look like?

Actually pretty favorable which has me landing on "don't overthink it" (i.e. leave my lineup as-is):

Vargo posted:

Olave v JAX
Calvin Ridley @NO

Hollywood Brown @SEA

I wouldn't start Hollywood over those two.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Since Monty is going to be out this week, I need to adjust my lineup. Currently I have

Waddle
Nacua

Jacobs
Monty

Kamara

I need to move Kamara into Monty’s slot and then choose a WR for my flex position.

Options are
Flowers
Reynolds
Jamo

I’m leaning towards Flowers, but I suspect the Lions are going to do a number on him and Baltimore’s o-line. Conversely, I’m not sure how many targets the other two would even get, comparatively. Jamo probably 5 or less, and Reynolds will depend on how open sun god is and how Gibbs is running the ball.

Now that Monty is officially out, need some advice.

I will admit I have updated my opinion on flowers from “probably getting smoked” to “potentially the main gun used in Sundays shootout”

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I didn't think I needed any help this week, but with handsome Jimmy out, I'm trying to make a decision at flex.

Jakobi Meyers @ Chi
or
Rhamondre Stevenson vs. Buf

I was going all in on Meyers, but worried that he won't get enough targets, or just bad targets with Hoyer starting. Maybe I just wait until Sunday morning to find out Jimmy's status.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Need to stream a D this week. Browns, Bucs, Rams, Jags are all the top ESPN teams. Or any other suggestions on who is probably on waivers.

Seahawks

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Vargo posted:

Olave v JAX
Calvin Ridley @NO

Hollywood Brown @SEA

stick with the first two. When you draft Jags you have to be ready to ride or die on Thursday Night Football

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Actually pretty favorable which has me landing on "don't overthink it" (i.e. leave my lineup as-is):

I'd consider starting Watson over Pickens.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

.5ppr

Ridley @NO (Thu)
Palmer @KC

Palmer gets plenty of targets with Mike Williams out. Ridley has been a coin flip as to whether or not he's worth playing every week.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

poo poo is dire y'all, .5 PPR, I need 2RBs:

Rostered:
Roschon vLV still concussed
Reynolds @BAL - if Gibbs is back he's worthless right?

or drop them for some waiver trash(?):
Najee @LA
Zeke vBUF
the corpse of Latavius Murray @NE
Gibson @NYG
Joshua Kelley @KC
Gus Edwards vDET
Justice Hill vDET

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Quiet Feet posted:

.5ppr

Ridley @NO (Thu)
Palmer @KC

Palmer gets plenty of targets with Mike Williams out. Ridley has been a coin flip as to whether or not he's worth playing every week.

I'm playing Ridley this week, and I'm feeling OK about it. I'll just leave it at that.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bellmaker posted:

Rostered:

Najee @LA
Zeke vBUF
Gibson @NYG
Joshua Kelley @KC
Gus Edwards vDET
Justice Hill vDET

Gus and Hill's combined output might resemble a single functional RB whereas i don't feel like that's a guarantee for any other two guys on that list

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

I'm playing Ridley this week, and I'm feeling OK about it. I'll just leave it at that.

But whyyyyyy

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Oct 19, 2023

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Hello friends, pick 2, full PPR

KJ Osborn
Zach Evans
Curtis Samuel
Rachaad White

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

.5 ppr, need three out of these scraps

Aiyuk
J. Meyers
A. Cooper
Lockett
C. Kirk

morningdrew fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Oct 20, 2023

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

morningdrew posted:

.5 ppr, need three out of these scraps

Aiyuk
J. Meyers
A. Cooper
Lockett
C. Kirk

Aiyuk Meyers Lockett

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
I guess benching Ridley was the right call. He's pretty frustrating I'm kind of waiting for him to have another big game so I can trade him for someone more consistent at this point.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

I guess benching Ridley was the right call. He's pretty frustrating I'm kind of waiting for him to have another big game so I can trade him for someone more consistent at this point.

They didn't even look at the poor guy in the first half. :(

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Bellmaker posted:

Rostered:

Najee @LA
Zeke vBUF
Gibson @NYG
Joshua Kelley @KC
Gus Edwards vDET
Justice Hill vDET

It's looking like Reynolds won't even play, or be very limited. Najee might finally do something this week against the rams, and Edwards and Hill, like Quiet Feet said, is essentially fill two spots to get the output of one good RB. I feel like Zeke is unstartable this year unless Stevenson gets injured. I'd probably go Hill & Edwards, or Najee and Edwards. Hill & Edwards probably has a lower floor but lower ceiling.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Do I start L Thomas @ NYG or L Musgrave @ DEN in my 0.5ppr league?

I’m leaning toward Thomas, but musgrave has a higher projection. Only concern here is that the Denver defense will be bad enough that they’ll just throw to WRs instead of TEs

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bird in a Blender posted:

It's looking like Reynolds won't even play, or be very limited. Najee might finally do something this week against the rams, and Edwards and Hill, like Quiet Feet said, is essentially fill two spots to get the output of one good RB. I feel like Zeke is unstartable this year unless Stevenson gets injured. I'd probably go Hill & Edwards, or Najee and Edwards. Hill & Edwards probably has a lower floor but lower ceiling.

I think it’s gonna be Najee and Murray, Murray got a lot of work when Damien Harris went down and the Bills should shithouse the Pats

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Do I start L Thomas @ NYG or L Musgrave @ DEN in my 0.5ppr league?

I’m leaning toward Thomas, but musgrave has a higher projection. Only concern here is that the Denver defense will be bad enough that they’ll just throw to WRs instead of TEs

For all the shittalking I did about Musgrave a few weeks ago this is the week to play him, no one gives up more points to TEs than denver

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bellmaker posted:

For all the shittalking I did about Musgrave a few weeks ago this is the week to play him, no one gives up more points to TEs than denver

True, but will GB realise that and play that way? Their offense has been terrible the last few weeks

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

True, but will GB realise that and play that way? Their offense has been terrible the last few weeks

GB will have the ball a lot in this game

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Good enough for me

This will be the conclusive test to see if I’ve had bad luck or if me playing a given TE means they get injured or no targets

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Denver is a good defense to play to fix an offense being terrible. I'd say Musgrave has the higher floor... at like 6 points he's a safety valve for Love from what I've seen but Thomas probably is more boom or bust.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
My guillotine team looking in extremely rough shape to survive the week. I need 2 RBs, .5PPR

Zach Evans v PITT
D'Onta Foreman v LV
Richaard White v ATL
Najee @ LAR
Jaylen Warren @ LAR
Keaontay Ingram @ SEA
Latavius Murray @ NE

Currently have Evans and Foreman, the rest are available on waivers. I really should have upped my big on Kenneth Walker.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

dxt posted:

My guillotine team looking in extremely rough shape to survive the week. I need 2 RBs, .5PPR

Zach Evans v PITT
D'Onta Foreman v LV
Richaard White v ATL
Najee @ LAR
Jaylen Warren @ LAR
Keaontay Ingram @ SEA
Latavius Murray @ NE

Currently have Evans and Foreman, the rest are available on waivers. I really should have upped my big on Kenneth Walker.

Yeah, I think those are the sensible picks. Najee/Warren seem like gambles either way, and I’m not confident in White, Ingram, or Murray

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR
Godwin vs Atl
Or
E. Mitchell @Min

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

.5 PPR

Should I flex Jordan Mason or Sam LaPorta this week?

Running Andrews at TE too, in case anyone thinks I should play LaPorta over him.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

sexy tiger boobs posted:

.5 PPR

Should I flex Jordan Mason or Sam LaPorta this week?

Running Andrews at TE too, in case anyone thinks I should play LaPorta over him.

If you have any Vikings, use one and Mason for your flex with CMC questionable.

Safe play is LaPorta assuming that CMC will play (he was a limited participant in practice today). If you want to take a chance then run Mason.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Should I flex Darren Waller or Kareem Hunt? 0 PPR, LaPorta is my TE. Bench is on bye

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

dxt posted:

Zach Evans v PITT
D'Onta Foreman v LV
Richaard White v ATL
Najee @ LAR
Jaylen Warren @ LAR
Keaontay Ingram @ SEA
Latavius Murray @ NE

Sound like Evans might not be the guy for the Rams so it's back to the drawing board here. Maybe Warren?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Am I crazy for basically starting Curtis Samuel over Jordan Addison strictly so I can have the latter available in case CMC doesn't play Monday night?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

dxt posted:

Sound like Evans might not be the guy for the Rams so it's back to the drawing board here. Maybe Warren?

Warren and Foreman should not be on waivers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I have an embarrassment of riches this week at running back and must bench either Saquon Barkley at home against Washington or DeAndre Swift at home against the Dolphins.

Leaning towards playing Saquon