Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Ciprian Maricon posted:

OK but Glen Greenwald so I never have to read this or consider its information in anyway so,

It is glenn greenwald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

many people are saying this

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

It is glenn greenwald

Thanks Mr H♾️tington

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

how are goons seeing that comic and thinking it's real, jesus lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YauJVdK8GPI

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

It is glenn greenwald

i have a learning disability you ableist piece of poo poo, loving mods???

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Koishi Komeiji posted:

The Dry Bones guy is having a huge meltdown right now. Can't believe he would just go full mask off like this

Wait. This ISN'T parody?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

*Imagine dragons starts playing while a bunch of succ libs run out to do synchronized dance moves for Israel*

https://i.imgur.com/iYuk52G.mp4

Gripweed has issued a correction as of 18:00 on Oct 19, 2023

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

HashtagGirlboss posted:

That was a parody (the first three or four panels are real but the rest isn’t). Somewhere out there you can find a post where dry bones guy reacts to it

Oh okay

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
Survivors of kibbutz attack turn their ire on Netanyahu

A massive security failure and antagonism toward Palestinians means many Israelis think Netanyahu has to answer for Hamas’ attack.

Poterman highlighted the antagonism of Netanyahu toward Palestinians — the prime minister is allied with far-right parties and his national security minister has convictions for anti-Arab racism. Two days before the attack, Poterman complained a man from the Religious Zionist Party, HaTzionut HaDatit, constructed a hut in the Israeli-occupied West Bank. The move was a PR stunt to “fool the people of Israel” that “we are the landlords and we can do whatever we want,” he said.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

my bony fealty posted:

there's a Starfield quest where you have to free some hostages and even though it says the bad guys are threatening to kill them, you can go in guns blazing and they just ignore the hostages entirely to shoot you instead

Starfield is a very unfinished game

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

VoicesCanBe posted:

Suddenly people were making memes about how cool Biden is or whatever. Suddenly there was enthusiasm online for him, and a lot of it.

I think I know what you mean, though in my experience it was almost universally Biden-blast tier ironic memes that were made either to poke fun at him for being boring, for being senile or to tease Republicans. Maybe my sarcasm detector is too sensitive but pro-Biden rethoric that came off as sincere to me was rare even after the nomination and the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq6GD149HFA

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Somewhere out there you can find a post where dry bones guy reacts to it

Someone please find this

tia

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

goddamnit how the gently caress do you embed mp4s

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

there's a Starfield quest where you have to free some hostages and even though it says the bad guys are threatening to kill them, you can go in guns blazing and they just ignore the hostages entirely to shoot you instead

this same mission is in robocop

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Asproigerosis posted:

Starfield is a very unfinished game

Sorry about your covid brain damage

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Game launching without too many bugs? Its clearly unfinished.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

Someone please find this

tia

I’ve tried a few times and can’t find it but it’s a Facebook post and he just calls it disturbing and hateful without any self reflection

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
israel has evacuated all of their embassies across the middle east

https://twitter.com/newsnow4usa/status/1715038871887437875?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Zerg Mans posted:

SMH people not knowing an lf classic

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Gripweed posted:

just raw URL

https://i.imgur.com/T2931bN.mp4

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

this war would have been the lf series finale if it happened in 2009

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Gripweed posted:

you just put the mp4 link inside a [url] tag

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Oh I had to add. mp4, thanks!

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

this never happened

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

zetamind2000 posted:

this war would have been the lf series finale if it happened in 2009

still is

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

*Imagine dragons starts playing while a bunch of succ libs run out to do synchronized dance moves for Israel*

https://i.imgur.com/iYuk52G.mp4

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Nonsense posted:

this same mission is in robocop

Except in RoboCop they will shoot the hostages and if you shoot the guy pointing a gun at the hostages the other mooks will notice and then their guns on the hostages too, so you have to be efficient

New RoboCop gonna be good

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Mr Hootington posted:

It is glenn greenwald

love that you're still here

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I am preparing a statement on Israel and Palestine individually separate.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’ve tried a few times and can’t find it but it’s a Facebook post and he just calls it disturbing and hateful without any self reflection

drat

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
The US issued a "Worldwide Caution" for all US citizens traveling abroad.

Is this something that has happened in recent history? I don't recall seeing this even at the beginning of Russia-Ukraine

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/worldwide-caution.html

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

evilmiera posted:

The comparison with Bucha seems apt. Israel is speedrunning the apologetics and misinformation to the point you can't even keep up which, of course, is the point.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

It's like the inverse of Bucha.

The more time passes, the more guilt and bodies accrue

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

sullat posted:

IIRC the church-burning incident was against natives who weren't supporting either side.

What makes a man turn neutral ... Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Fellatio del Toro posted:

sending my strength to yaakov that he may be around drawing cartoons on the final day of palestinian victory when the state of israel is dissolved 🙌

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

VoicesCanBe posted:

The US issued a "Worldwide Caution" for all US citizens traveling abroad.

Is this something that has happened in recent history? I don't recall seeing this even at the beginning of Russia-Ukraine

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/worldwide-caution.html

I'm p. sure I remember one from after we invaded Iraq.

edit from fodor's

quote:

The State Department last issued a Worldwide Caution in 2022, in the wake of the killing of an al Qaeda Leader, warning that retaliatory attacks on U.S. facilities, personnel, or citizens were possible.

Willa Rogers has issued a correction as of 18:15 on Oct 19, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
more confirmation that israel will evacuate ALL of their embassies in ALL of the middle east

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1715046705794543819?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

theres gonna be a giant regional war

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
my friend texted me worried all this is going to start ww3 so i had to give him a sixer for clancy-chat, with a warning the next probe would be 24 hours if he does it again

it sucks because we should be pulling together in times like this but rules is rules

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

remember like a week ago when everyone was tweeting "what could hamas possibly think they would accomplish with this?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

more confirmation that israel will evacuate ALL of their embassies in ALL of the middle east

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1715046705794543819?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

theres gonna be a giant regional war

Still not sure what Israel is thinking. Big daddy 'murica may want to get into a war but the EU won't want to touch a regional war with a 100,000 meter pole.