Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

a plague of locusts sweeping over cspam posting actionable threats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I want to read and quote the posts

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

a plague of locusts sweeping over cspam posting actionable threats

locusts are just grasshoppers who get into frenzy mode

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Reveal your old account butthesd. Let us see the posts.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

a plague of horrible rashes and skin disorders inflicted upon cspam no one notices

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

Reveal your old account butthesd. Let us see the posts.

i'm tiny toes

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Discovering 16-bb is one of the old, old teump thread goons

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Discovering 16-bb is aramgin or binowgaylater

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
actually 16bb started posting in cspam a bit after lg autobanned .... much to consider ...

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

welcome back dave

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

welcome back dave

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i bet i cheered on those two kids getting blasted in the cool zone

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

err posted:

that guy was like 16 iirc

he claimed to be 19 a few years back, i think it was before 2020 in the succ thread

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Mr Hootington posted:

Discovering 16-bb is aramgin or binowgaylater

Still really proud of getting binowgaylater an Enemy of Rutgers and Texas Athletics avatar, one of my finest works.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

err posted:

that guy was like 16 iirc

lol dumbass

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Megamissen posted:

he claimed to be 19 a few years back, i think it was before 2020 in the succ thread

:goofy:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I don’t like the characterization of the shooter as firing wildly like Yosemite Sam or a police. he struck an anime pose and it was glorious, can you imagine how righteous he must have felt?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

BONGHITZ posted:

I don’t like the characterization of the shooter as firing wildly like Yosemite Sam or a police. he struck an anime pose and it was glorious, can you imagine how righteous he must have felt?

He only meant to wound him because he is full of PEACE AND LOVE

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I know I posted a bit around the time of George Floyd's murder, since I lived pretty near the 3rd precinct at the time (and used to live more or less right across the street from it, though some years before all of that.)

It's not like there aren't plenty of cringe posts from me in threads that anyone can read any time, though.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

i wasnt posting on sa around the cool zone era but i think it would interesting to be able to read it to see how much goon lore reflects fact, if nothing else

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Witnesses characterized the shooter as nervous, shaking, and somehow both scrawny and fat. One noted their hairline appeared to be receding

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I literally lived in the limits of the area. I didn't make any posts about it as I was too busy being a chud.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

speng31b posted:

i wasnt posting on sa around the cool zone era but i think it would interesting to be able to read it to see how much goon lore reflects fact, if nothing else

Since a lot of that style of cspam is just lefty twitter reposts the main thing I remember was an enormous amount of paranoia in the prior nights about plans for right wing groups to show up with guns. I don't think this happened in any serious way but the impression I got was that a lot of people with guns were extremely worked up and paranoid.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i was out in the fields beating the protestors

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cool zone came from a tweet, lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I literally lived in the limits of the area. I didn't make any posts about it as I was too busy being a chud.

Being a chud is win.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

there were guys lined up at the gun store before it opened, it was a strange time

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DaysBefore posted:

Being a chud is win.

I'm beginning to see why it's so popular

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I think it would be very funny to read posts calling CHAZ the start of the revolution and as such mods should free the most AIDS thread in history

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Megamissen posted:

he got revealed to be middle aged lol

pretending to be a highschooler is weird and gross

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

speng31b posted:

is there somwhere you can see all gangtags?
that would also be interesting, seeing the old cspam ones and how they aged

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

cool zone came from a tweet, lol

Like most of the catchphrases that CSPAM acts like it invented, of course it did.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Since a lot of that style of cspam is just lefty twitter reposts the main thing I remember was an enormous amount of paranoia in the prior nights about plans for right wing groups to show up with guns. I don't think this happened in any serious way but the impression I got was that a lot of people with guns were extremely worked up and paranoid.

ths cia was tweeting things to getp eople worked up

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

im a hundred years old

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i remember him using it as an excuse for posting badly, and it worked people were sympathetic with him

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

DaysBefore posted:

Being a chud is win.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ths cia was tweeting things to getp eople worked up

Yup. A whole lot of "IT contractors" in the Cool ZOne thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

upon these chuds I will build my temple