Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
trump is gonna destroy him goddam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

One of my local record stores is doing a cassette mix exchange thing this week so I made one.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zr1vKJR4BMFlS0RBIimmfSBcDvlc-iKa/view?usp=share_link

Playlist:

Relatively Clean Rivers - Easy Ride
Arbor Labor Union - Hovering Stone
William Tyler & The Impossible Truth - Highway Anxiety/Radioactivity
Richard and Linda Thompson - I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight
My Solid Ground - The Executioner
Black Duck - Thunder Fade That Earth Smells
Futoshi Moriyama - Yūtai-ridatsu
Animal Piss, It's Everywhere - Hot Sewage
Red-headed Woodpecker

Color Green - Night
Cul de Sac - Death Kit Train
Waste Man - Proofreaders, Singles, and Philosophers
Meridian Brothers - Bomba Atomica
Stella Kola - November
Kieran Hebden & William Tyler - Darkness, Darkness
Horse Lords - Mess Mend
Ryuichi Sakamoto - Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence
The Feelies - Deep Fascination
Hermet Thrush

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

get that money brother west!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Good Citizen posted:

trump is gonna destroy him goddam

He's not. He's going to bitch because he's not the center of attention and tweet about how Mar-a-lago is not worth $18 million way to soon for most people.

Trump is going to become enraged at seeing Biden with the Oval office in the background and cry that he doesn't get the same background. That's his historic level of functionality.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Hot Take: The GOP is too alpha. That's the problem. Democrats are all beta cucks.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1715161864697483630

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

Hot Take: The GOP is too alpha. That's the problem. Democrats are all beta cucks.

224 alphas enter, one alpha leaves

bing bong so simple

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

the GOP is one Hooter’s appetizer sampler away from greatness

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Bethamphetamine posted:

maybe she should starts vote drive called jack's for Jim

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

“BRAINWASHED”

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
im a delta male

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

yeah i'm flying Delta soon too

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

dohnald

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

“BRAINWASHED”

I think he now thinks if he just quotes people, he can't be held responsible

that's all he's done since the Chutkan gag order, aside from standard Total Endorsements

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Brak, turn off the interocitor

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

buying black nikes and putting water by my bedside right now

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Brak, turn off the interocitor

lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
is that old bitch giving a speech or something

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
hi friends :) i will never ask for money again. i don't need it anymore! and being probed for a month sucked.

I am 21 days clean of everything !!

I live in an NA clean house with a dude 23 yrs clean and have for nearly a month. partners in rehab, i'm omw to... a different rehab. cos i started paying rent i had to delay going in, but, at the same time, because i started paying rent, i CAN delay going in with no issues

i got all the poo poo they want me to bring for myself together at least (bring ur own: bedding, toiletries, coffee, much like the streetz)

ummm australia failed to vote non-racistly while i was probed. "should the indigenous population be included in the constitution?" got a resounding NO in a referendum. cool! (may not be cool)

pretty much every day since I'm not glued to my partner in codependence leads to crisis where i have to drag myself to a meeting or call my sponsor to not go off and relapse but... I'm doing those things! it's working! it's just loving grueling. i didn't realise what a crutch he was.

one month is a whooole lotta toops. you guys just... love your tooping. my lurking came and went but i've been glued to this speakership saga

may your government never function or send money to israel again. death to israel! (oh yeah that happened)

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

welcome back, paypalfunding1

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Hell yesssss I'm so proud of u sakkman c:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Ol sakkman posted:

hi friends :) i will never ask for money again. i don't need it anymore! and being probed for a month sucked.

I live in an NA clean house with a dude 23 yrs clean and have for nearly a month. partners in rehab, i'm omw to... a different rehab. cos i started paying rent i had to delay going in, but, at the same time, because i started paying rent, i CAN delay going in with no issues

i got all the poo poo they want me to bring for myself together at least (bring ur own: bedding, toiletries, coffee, much like the streetz)

ummm australia failed to vote non-racistly while i was probed. "should the indigenous population be included in the constitution?" got a resounding NO in a referendum. cool! (may not be cool)

pretty much every day since I'm not glued to my partner in codependence leads to crisis where i have to drag myself to a meeting or call my sponsor to not go off and relapse but... I'm doing those things! it's working! it's just loving grueling. i didn't realise what a crutch he was.

one month is a whooole lotta toops. you guys just... love your tooping. my lurking came and went but i've been glued to this speakership saga

may your government never function or send money to israel again. death to israel! (oh yeah that happened)

wow he turmped until he turpled so hard that he tooped!

well done timp

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
First good news in a while

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
always enjoy when they run the president through the ensmoothening machine

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
big ups to ol sakks

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

WrasslorMonkey posted:

welcome back, paypalfunding1

i can be emailed one of three ways: my name with a dot in the middle (official business), my childhood email (spam and bs) or the totally legit paypalfunding1 (????)

that third one is mostly to create accounts where i've been banned with the first two for scamming. i've been banned from apps you wouldnt dream of

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Test

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Ol sakkman posted:

Glad to hear, keep it up.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

who dreams of apps

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Can u hear me now

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

who dreams of apps

Shutvup

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Shut up*

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Hell yesssss I'm so proud of u sakkman c:

hey thanks! i saw you stopped smoking an entire plant, leaves stems roots and all, of pot every 3 hours. i hope your adventures as gandalf the GG go well.

everyone else, even the losers and the haters, i read and appreciate what you say i just am lazy and wont quote you, unless i do, in which case, i did

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

y'all this season of married at first sight uk is off the loving charts

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
currently muted in an MMO for whispering every global message that's anti-palestine (large israeli population so boy is there a lot of them) "death to israel" its hard work but somebody's gotta do it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

Ol sakkman posted:

i can be emailed one of three ways: my name with a dot in the middle (official business), my childhood email (spam and bs) or the totally legit paypalfunding1 (????)

that third one is mostly to create accounts where i've been banned with the first two for scamming. i've been banned from apps you wouldnt dream of

ok

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Ol sakkman posted:

hey thanks! i saw you stopped smoking an entire plant, leaves stems roots and all, of pot every 3 hours. i hope your adventures as gandalf the GG go well.

everyone else, even the losers and the haters, i read and appreciate what you say i just am lazy and wont quote you, unless i do, in which case, i did

Yep haven't partooken since that post, but it really is a day at a time thing, I still think about it when I get a couple hundred bucks and bored but I've learned my triggers well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Gym Jordan has really strong divorced dad energy