Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Gotta be honest, when he used Hamas as a verb I had to pause the video. I thought it was pretty tasteless,

and also loving hilarious, holy poo poo I'm a foul, awful, terrible person, but I couldn't stop laughing for a solid 30 seconds goddamn.

e: :69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Didn't Danica go on some unhinged twatter rant recently about a current driver's recently deceased ex? I know the tabloids didn't present the facts straight but it seemed like a loving wild set of life choices for somebody who can't race for poo poo and whose sole career option is a member of the Sky carousel of washed up talking heads.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
she's also just terrible on the mic. give me bernie collins, i dont need danica

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Hinchcliffe is the only IndyCar mediocrity the USGP needs.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Theophany posted:

Didn't Danica go on some unhinged twatter rant recently about a current driver's recently deceased ex? I know the tabloids didn't present the facts straight but it seemed like a loving wild set of life choices for somebody who can't race for poo poo and whose sole career option is a member of the Sky carousel of washed up talking heads.

She publicly attacked Martin Truex Jr. after his ex died of cancer.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug

marshalljim posted:

Hinchcliffe is the only IndyCar mediocrity the USGP needs.

Hinch is great, and also Canadian for anyone who wants to grumble about Americans.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

big nipples big life posted:

She publicly attacked Martin Truex Jr. after his ex died of cancer.

A very cool chick.

Also Hinch seems good enough on 100 Days to Indy.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

brundle is waffling on about the drivers being heroes and how the fans want to see them do dangerous poo poo lol

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

brundle is waffling on about the drivers being heroes and how the fans want to see them do dangerous poo poo lol

Shame he wasn't brave enough to gladiate with a wall at vmax during his F1 career.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Track limits weekend heck yeah

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM5W7Xn7FiA

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Those were some large Texan tracts of land.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Gotta suck for Sergio driving a Texan livery on his stolen ancestral land whilst being thrashed about by a foreign conqueror.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Also the brake graphics are totally shagged. It's showing full braking whilst you can still hear the revs climbing and there's no variance between zero to hundred percent.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

indycar is good but somehow the commentary is even worse than f1

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
That brake dust from the aston is nuts

Fodder Cannon
Jan 12, 2008

I love to watch Fox News and then go club some baby seals
that haas livery is awful

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Stoppt den count. hul 1

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

ilmucche posted:

Sure seems like that volume would be a health hazard for the pit crew

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

That looked like Max went wide.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT gently caress YOU SARGEANT

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

sarge is absolutely shite

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao at Hulkenberg

Fodder Cannon
Jan 12, 2008

nando :(

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

ilmucche posted:

Apparently it contained all their speed.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Alaois posted:

lmao at Hulkenberg

Track limits got him

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

This looks like one of my f1 manager 22 saves

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
next time maybe save a few bucks for mid season upgrades

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Aston lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

next time maybe save a few bucks for mid season upgrades

spent it all on a new house

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

that :911: redbull is so fuckin ugly lol

WHERE MY HAT IS AT
Jan 7, 2011

Theophany posted:

Also the brake graphics are totally shagged. It's showing full braking whilst you can still hear the revs climbing and there's no variance between zero to hundred percent.

The brake graphics are always 0 or 100, when they publish the telemetry it’s the same, throttle gets a proper percentage but braking is binary.

Fodder Cannon
Jan 12, 2008

why are they talking about cevert :smith:

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

One of the alpine drivers is wearing a commemorative helmet for the 50th anniversary of his death.

Fodder Cannon
Jan 12, 2008

smackfu posted:

One of the alpine drivers is wearing a commemorative helmet for the 50th anniversary of his death.

ah makes sense. thought it was the normal weirdo commentator chatter

Witeldram
Feb 22, 2022

Daniel...

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

WHERE MY HAT IS AT posted:

The brake graphics are always 0 or 100, when they publish the telemetry it’s the same, throttle gets a proper percentage but braking is binary.

How incredibly lame.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

post session interviews, quick, find Lance for an enthralling conversation!

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Oct 20, 2023

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ArmedZombie posted:

indycar is good but somehow the commentary is even worse than f1

The Indy 500 had some wild jacking off of Santino Ferrucci from the commentary box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Chuck should gently caress off and let Lewis take pole IMO