Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Al! posted:

wait wasnt the dog murderer called "facetoucher cat" or is that someone else

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

speng31b posted:

fizzy is catpetter

i know. did the new account get banned? i havent been paying that close attention. i know he drew the mods ire but he was posting very catpetterly and in great volumes

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

was catpetter the one who killed a dog and bragged about it... big eddie energy

no that was facetoucher cat; however, it was almost certainly fake. you know how people of a certain variety of.. well... tend to just have an insane orbit of non-stop drama and misfortune that's 10000x higher than any normal person? particularly if they're online or with a certain group of 'friends' and constantly looking for self-validation and attention? it's all stdh, or rather, stdh heavily blown out of porportion every time

more likely it was like she saw a 'scary' dog and held up her phone thinking about throwing it at them as if their life was in certain danger, and then ran away and just had to post

if you've never met anyone like that, well, congrats. i hope you never do

Xaris has issued a correction as of 00:18 on Oct 21, 2023

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

facetiucher cat killed the dog

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Smythe posted:

no, it wasn't. playtime is over was a covid thread poster lady.

iron crowned just "didnt like dogs", played mario cart with strippers, and also brought them lasagna. i wasnt entirely down with banning iron crowned but goons started really hating him so, well,

he also posted pics of ramen bags pinned to his cubicle wall which i liked. he liked eating rare and spicy ramens and sharing his experiences.

your getting it wrong the stripper ghosted him and never showed up to play mario kart with him

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Al! posted:

wait wasnt the dog murderer called "facetoucher cat" or is that someone else

lmao in my defence catpetter and facetoucher are pretty similar

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

your getting it wrong the stripper ghosted him and never showed up to play mario kart with him

apologies, thanks for the correction

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
smytheh

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

byob historian also killed a dog

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

epic thread with him saying repeatedly he's going to play mario kart with a stripper and maybe let her win and then the thread ends with her no showing

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:doggo:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lumpentroll posted:

byob historian also killed a dog

you have to kill a dog to post in byob

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Xaris posted:

no that was facetoucher cat; however, it was almost certainly fake. you know how people of a certain variety of.. well... tend to just have an insane orbit of non-stop drama and misfortune that's 10000x higher than any normal person? particularly if they're online or with a certain group of 'friends' and constantly looking for self-validation and attention? it's all stdh, or rather, stdh heavily blown out of porportion every time

more likely it was like she saw a 'scary' dog and held up her phone thinking about throwing it at them as if their life was in certain danger, and then ran away and just had to post

true. now that u mention it i doubt she really bricked that dog. but u cant post that regardless lol. what a weird person

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Smythe posted:

i know. did the new account get banned? i havent been paying that close attention. i know he drew the mods ire but he was posting very catpetterly and in great volumes

fizzy is alive so far but extremely mad about d&d so the end is seriously nigh

probably less time than poppers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Jonah Galtberg posted:

lmao in my defence catpetter and facetoucher are pretty similar

tbf i've got that wrong before too

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lmfao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

true. now that u mention it i doubt she really bricked that dog. but u cant post that regardless lol. what a weird person

yeah she was probably trying to sound badass

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lumpentroll posted:

it worked

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

you have to kill a dog to post in byob

and thats just the first question on the entrance exam

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

speng31b posted:

fizzy is alive so far but extremely mad about d&d so the end is seriously nigh

probably less time than poppers

fizzy, please - you can survive. just... just temper your posting

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lumpentroll posted:

haha

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobotomy fizzy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

killing the dog and then doing the well what is it emote from dark souls at its corpse

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lumpentroll posted:

lobotomy fizzy

the lobotomy molo posting persona / era was extremely funny to me

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

killing the dog and then doing the well what is it emote from dark souls at its corpse

lol

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Jonah Galtberg posted:

iron crowned lusted for dog death but as far as I know never posted about actually killing one, catpetter was the dogbricker

goons and their telephone, dogbricker = FACETOUCHER CAT

don't just say this poo poo unless you're sure of it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i had never interacted with iron crowned but he came in swinging when i was made ik of the musk thread and then i probed him five or six times

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I miss GobiasIndustries

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

yea. when your grounding to reality is so far eroded after being that type of person for years, you end up with poo poo like that: what should be an obvious thing not to stdh post

normally i'd say it is funnier to keep the goon telephone alive pretending like it was real, but i also just think that's sad and not nearly as funny as it being fake attention seeking. if anything, they got off light on the goon telephone game

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

iron crowned seemed like a fuckin weirdo always and goons hate the "i hate dogs" thing but ive never had a specific issue with him

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

iron crowned seemed like a fuckin weirdo always and goons hate the "i hate dogs" thing but ive never had a specific issue with him
he was alright harmless white noise when he wasn't talking about strip clubs, dogs, or lasagna.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you know who else doesnt like dogs.......allah

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Regarde Aduck posted:

goons and their telephone, dogbricker = FACETOUCHER CAT

don't just say this poo poo unless you're sure of it

good catch, iron crowned

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

iron crowned was a groomer glad he's gone

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Al! posted:

he was kinda gross about women sometimes tbh but i think aside from disliking dogs his heart was in the right place

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

iron crowned was a groomer glad he's gone

yeah lol. people forget the really hosed-up stuff 'cause it sucks to remember and then they end up like "oh that guy wasn't so bad"

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

anyway, I'm the dog that got bricked and I say gently caress 'em all

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

aw frig aw dang it posted:

yeah lol. people forget the really hosed-up stuff 'cause it sucks to remember and then they end up like "oh that guy wasn't so bad"

wait i thought 16bbh was kidding. what happened?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I bricked the dog… but I did not brick the other dog