Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

At the pro-Palestine meeting here in DE, someone relayed this quote from a student in the West Bank:

"Tell them I've never felt this weak and desperate. It is the ugliest feeling to live without protection, and it is the most tiring thing to struggle to survive while the West wants us to die. Posts are not enough. Protest and be angry, and don't give up on us."

Also, apparently as of Wednesday, only 90 doctors were left in Gaza. Meanwhile, in Israel, hospitals are ejecting Palestinian patients, including those with cancer.

The only good news was it was a meeting of generally quite wealthy white people, and maybe about 60% to 70% of the room was calling him Genocide Joe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1715529531446964732

good for her

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Troubling.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rubellavator posted:

in modern parlance the octopus is a meme

Like Pepe

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Sick!

https://twitter.com/MichaelRapaport/status/1715503383807676460

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

don't p[ost this dumb twitter drama please, nobody needs to know about who is trying to do a gross grift or whatever

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

maybe octopuses are octopuses and we should leave them in peace

yeah maybe...or we could bomb them into oblivion

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the bird lad is correct

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

La Louve Rouge
Jun 25, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ban this sick antisemitic filth

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

My Octopus Führer

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

👌

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:prepop:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Bastard Tetris posted:

Will Ultros finally denounce Hamas??? Uwee hee hee!!!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

At the pro-Palestine meeting here in DE, someone relayed this quote from a student in the West Bank:

"Tell them I've never felt this weak and desperate. It is the ugliest feeling to live without protection, and it is the most tiring thing to struggle to survive while the West wants us to die. Posts are not enough. Protest and be angry, and don't give up on us."

Also, apparently as of Wednesday, only 90 doctors were left in Gaza. Meanwhile, in Israel, hospitals are ejecting Palestinian patients, including those with cancer.

The only good news was it was a meeting of generally quite wealthy white people, and maybe about 60% to 70% of the room was calling him Genocide Joe.

thots and posts

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

mags posted:

brown moses is goebbels 2…

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1715487365836210555?t=b8Mk1B7PxxcDQXGctGNo8g&s=19

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:aochloe:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

release the hostages and just die pls

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Didn't they try to exchange them for a cease fire and Israel said "nah, tell them to try dodging the bombs if they want to come home safe"

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Hamas should just let the hostages go outside and say good luck lol

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

any politician pretending to care about the hostages should offer themselves in exchange or stfu

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Zionists will likely kill some of them if they get free since they're cowards who dared being taken hostage

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

These people have no shame

DTI

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Also military/security personnel taken in combat are not hostages, they are prisoners of war.

Wahhabi Lobby
Nov 3, 2020
https://x.com/imranmuneertmm/status/1715417767615025304?s=46

Chappelle is good again

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/is...gfwGviMCnkLv7bZ

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Frosted Flake posted:

These people have no shame

DTI

"some of your family" is incredible

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

Israel is about to send in the death squads.

https://x.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1715544701439267005?s=20

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Zadok Allen posted:

Israel is about to send in the dead squads.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Jonah Galtberg posted:

as i understand it seawater is a big bitch but usually navies deal with it by constantly applying new coats of seawater-resistant paint, someone's been shaving corners off the maintenance budget

and usually marine-grade sacrificial anodes. looks like some are missing based on that picture

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Inviting Syria and Hezbollah to battle on a Saturday morning seems fitting for Israel.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

looks like they are planning a loser bitch convention

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

love that dude! i just feel the desire to grab a beer with them

what are their politics again?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Canned Sunshine posted:

and usually marine-grade sacrificial anodes. looks like some are missing based on that picture

it was determined that it would be more economically efficient to sacrifice the hull

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

You'd think they'd want to keep the Internet on to record hamascrimes.exe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

wow i cant believe al arabiya the propaganda arm of KSA and UAE and the home of many arab zionists like Walid Phares would be tough on hamas but also lick an israeli officials rear end so hard in an interview the lady got banned from entering lebanon!

this doesnt even represent any arab viewpoint its pretty clear one of MBZ's rear end lickers told her to ask these silly questions. the real arabs have made their voices clear today with the amazing protests.

also lol this twitter is for one of those american iranian freaks who loves israel

Its so embarrassing to see the amount of pro-zionist/west Iranians both in public and people I know they are all just so angry and embittered at the regime that they are hoping they will be accepted by the white world. Also, Zionists are continuing to threaten and flatten the Al-Qud hospital, they bombed next to it a couple of days ago.