Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

i hope we are all doing the best we can pals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

US naval personnel told their Israel orders will last 120 Days.

This is coming from a sailor in the US navy that is currently stationed there and may not be sourcable.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Ohtori Akio posted:

you still dont get it

i'm just thinking of something stupid because this is so depressing

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

SomethingBeautiful posted:

i'm just thinking of something stupid because this is so depressing

disconnect from the news for a bit. i went through a roll of film on a walk today for example

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Alcohol is haram, or enough to intoxicate, there is some wiggle room sometimes depending on the school of Islamic thought but I believe Hamas is conservative Shafii.

Under the Ottomans, who were hanafi, there is some cover for very small amounts of alcohol based on local judgements. This sometimes caused issues when dudes just drank of ton of boza to get ripped.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

blessed

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Israel is the landlord most Americans wish they could be

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
israel says greta thunberg and her supporters are terrorists

https://twitter.com/yanisvaroufakis/status/1715483260845772961?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Grem posted:

Israel is the landlord most Americans wish they could be

I mean except that one landlord who broke into his tennant's apartment and killed the Palestinian boy, feels like he is on the same level

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Personally, I was terrified by that plushie.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
The pro-zionists constantly mentioning rape is very weird.

DrHub
Jun 21, 2012

I choose terror every time.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/SanaSaeed/status/1715440859204727166

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Stringent posted:

judaism and communism were heavily conflated in the 20s and 30s

Churchill wrote an essay about how Zionism is good because it would make Jews less communist and stop them from using the USSR to overthrow Western civilization.

https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

Some highlights

quote:

International Jews.

In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing.
A Home for the Jews.

Zionism offers the third sphere to the political conceptions of the Jewish race. In violent contrast to international communism, it presents to the Jew a national idea of a commanding character. It has fallen to the British Government, as the result of the conquest of Palestine, to have the opportunity and the responsibility of securing for the Jewish race all over the world a home and a centre of national life.
Zionism has already become a factor in the political convulsions of Russia, as a powerful competing influence in Bolshevik circles with the international communistic system. Nothing could be more significant than the fury with which Trotsky has attacked the Zionists generally, and Dr. Weissmann in particular. The cruel penetration of his mind leaves him in no doubt that his schemes of a world-wide communistic State under Jewish domination are directly thwarted and hindered by this new ideal, which directs the energies and the hopes of Jews in every land towards a simpler, a truer, and a far more attainable goal. The struggle which is now beginning between the Zionist and Bolshevik Jews is little less than a struggle for the soul of the Jewish people.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

its going to backfire and israel and the US will get their poo poo wrecked

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Grem posted:

I mean except that one landlord who broke into his tennant's apartment and killed the Palestinian boy, feels like he is on the same level

Like saying someone at the local court is the same as Jordan because they both ball. Levels to this game

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
I just realised even if Israel is destroyed the Israeli government in exile will still probably be invited to the Eurovision Song contest for the next 80 years. Disgusting.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Death By The Blues posted:

For Al-Saqr they are now protesting in Tahrir Square

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1715352218684068202

blessed

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

DrHub posted:

I choose terror every time.

One, that's terror.

Two, that's--

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

apatheticman posted:

The pro-zionists constantly mentioning rape is very weird.

Projection

quote:

Dead Palestinian Babies and Bombed Mosques - IDF Fashion 2009

Clothing worn by combat soldiers often displays explicit images accompanied by vicious slogans.

Uri Blau

Mar 19, 2009
Dead babies, mothers weeping on their children's graves, a gun aimed at a child and bombed-out mosques - these are a few examples of the images Israel Defense Forces soldiers design these days to print on shirts they order to mark the end of training, or of field duty. The slogans accompanying the drawings are not exactly anemic either: A T-shirt for infantry snipers bears the inscription "Better use Durex," next to a picture of a dead Palestinian baby, with his weeping mother and a teddy bear beside him. A sharpshooter's T-shirt from the Givati Brigade's Shaked battalion shows a pregnant Palestinian woman with a bull's-eye superimposed on her belly, with the slogan, in English, "1 shot, 2 kills." A "graduation" shirt for those who have completed another snipers course depicts a Palestinian baby, who grows into a combative boy and then an armed adult, with the inscription, "No matter how it begins, we'll put an end to it."

There are also plenty of shirts with blatant sexual messages. For example, the Lavi battalion produced a shirt featuring a drawing of a soldier next to a young woman with bruises, and the slogan, "Bet you got raped!" A few of the images underscore actions whose existence the army officially denies - such as "confirming the kill" (shooting a bullet into an enemy victim's head from close range, to ensure he is dead), or harming religious sites, or female or child non-combatants.
https://web.archive.org/web/2022071...7f-f37b4fd90000

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
You think Biden and the white house will be telling everyone the status of those 4 trucks they told everyone about that was such a huge win for them.

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Grem posted:

He went from living the American dream to living the Israeli dream.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

The only moral stance is pro-terrorism for colonial conflicts. The occupied don't get to pick the setup so if the occupiers don't like how this has been going maybe they should change the venue. They have the option to gently caress off to the old borders and take their shithead settlers with them.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

eXXon posted:

I'm concerned that this cat might hold antisemitic views, please post more evidence so readers can decide for themselves.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

:eyepop:

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

OctaMurk posted:

The israeli ground invasion going into gaza

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

I just realised even if Israel is destroyed the Israeli government in exile will still probably be invited to the Eurovision Song contest for the next 80 years. Disgusting.

Of course it will.

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

US naval personnel told their Israel orders will last 120 Days.

This is coming from a sailor in the US navy that is currently stationed there and may not be sourcable.

Loose lips impede the genocide a little bit

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

Chile also has a great soccer team

https://palestino.cl/

"more than a team, a people"

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

you know what would be really cool

if the United States actually helped to provide humanitarian aid to the Palestinians

lol

lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

aight the footage on AJE from Al Quds hospital is really, really dire. and theres no water. in the hospital.

Al Qhuds hospital? :stare:

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

I never thought I would see Israel would do this in my lifetime. I really didn't. Maybe the track record should have convinced me.

We're about human rights here in the West, and we support our allies and their right to self-defence.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
You think intent doesn't matter?

For example, that a parent killing a child in cold blood is the same thing as a parent denying them a necessary blood transfusion to save their life?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

If Israel is quaking it’s boots at Relena Peacecraft over here…well to quote Blue Collar Comedian Bill Engvall

Here’s your sign

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://x.com/ByYourLogic/status/1715583836833349927?s=20

Israeli propagandists conjuring up AI images of Hamas leaders hanging out at a Marriott hotel lmao

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

George W. Bush never called the Dixie Chicks terrorists. He never had to. That’s all I’m saying

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1715386942756475010?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

scotland comes out for palestine!

i should buy one of those scottish souvenir lordship titles and make a tartan at some point

blessed

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Here’s your loving sign you motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

I agree Greta thundbergs face is terrifying.