Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Captain Magic posted:

double war crime? what does it meaaaaannn

Israel is allowed to warcrime if hamas is doing double warcrimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Zadok Allen posted:

This man’s timeline is nothing but exposing Zionist / IDF horseshit. It’s great.

https://x.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1715895160771629314?s=20

If he were a true communist and not... whatever he is, he'd be alright.

As is he's just a slightly better broken clock

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

He's a massive dipshit on everything else so grain of salt

being pro Palestine is now griftable, brings a tear to your eye

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003

Zadok Allen posted:

This man’s timeline is nothing but exposing Zionist / IDF horseshit. It’s great.

https://x.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1715895160771629314?s=20

It’s probably just because he’s a neo-nazi tho

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

:gizz:

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Spaced God posted:

there's no way they actually invade gaza but i also said there's no way they invade ukraine

Governments can always do stupid illogical things, and the Israelis could finally go into Gaza after everything, but the fact that it has been 2 weeks does say a lot about their confidence and that clearly even the Israelis realize it is going to be a hard fight.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
double secret war crimes

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Can I put in a Lpzie request of Elder Scrolls and/or a Pipboy

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Captain Magic posted:

double war crime? what does it meaaaaannn

it's like a double negative. it means there was no war crime

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Ardennes posted:

Governments can always do stupid illogical things, and the Israelis could finally go into Gaza after everything, but the fact that it has been 2 weeks does say a lot about their confidence and that clearly even the Israelis realize it is going to be a hard fight.

true but also why would they? their strategy of starving the entire population and bombing any target they like is being permitted.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Spaced God posted:

there's no way they actually invade gaza but i also said there's no way they invade ukraine

idk why no reasoning behind it but i have a strong gut feeling they'll be in there within a week. prob have a strong initial attack and then get bogged down with a gutless followup and get ground down fast

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hate to point out the obvious but if your post genocidal intent is to build luxury beach front condos and an amusement park haunted by the souls of your innocent victims, you need to physically invade on the ground eventually

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Joementum posted:

true but also why would they? their strategy of starving the entire population and bombing any target they like is being permitted.

keeping three hundred thousand reservists called up is expensive, and nobody on the hawk side's going to accept a reality in which israel cannot credibly claim to have eliminated hamas

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

V. Illych L. posted:

keeping three hundred thousand reservists called up is expensive, and nobody on the hawk side's going to accept a reality in which israel cannot credibly claim to have eliminated hamas

well the expense bit is irrelevant since america will foot the bill but on the ideological side, true! it was also completely moronic for Putin to invade but the dude did it. same could happen here even though they have no tactical reason to do it.

but I think the leadership of the IDF is much more weary of the invasion than the Russian brass were of theirs. Israel hates when a single soldier gets killed.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Honestly I love Hinkle, Maga Communism is the funniest thing ever to me

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1714733485271724215

wrong image, ignore it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

The Voice of Labor posted:

hate to point out the obvious but if your post genocidal intent is to build luxury beach front condos and an amusement park haunted by the souls of your innocent victims, you need to physically invade on the ground eventually

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Joementum posted:

well the expense bit is irrelevant since america will foot the bill but on the ideological side, true! it was also completely moronic for Putin to invade but the dude did it. same could happen here even though they have no tactical reason to do it.

but I think the leadership of the IDF is much more weary of the invasion than the Russian brass were of theirs. Israel hates when a single soldier gets killed.

hamas trolling the idf fat cats killing every single soldier, pretty good prank has anyone suggested it yet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

PawParole posted:

lmao i think he thinks he looks like that

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Jackson Tinkle looks like Tucker's son

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

i refuse to parse whatever ideology a "maga communist" is and you can't make me

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's a real thing and is 100% because Israel committed to a ground invasion today and had the "a lot of you will die" speech to the troops so the US is about to fight Hezbollah.

Also it's to probably cheer them up after the scary drones.

if there was gonna be a huge commitment of ground forces in the near future they'd send a couple MEUs from lejeune, which always gets picked up by local news because the crime rate suddenly drops a lot

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Spaced God posted:

i refuse to parse whatever ideology a "maga communist" is and you can't make me

everyone in cspam is a maga communist

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Joementum posted:

feels like it all hinges on if its required for political survival of the ruling party. if not who cares, if so then its gonna happen to some extent. feels like the Ukraine counter offensive where western blobbos clearly we're like NEXT YEAR but they went ahead for political reasons

a racist pole
May 16, 2015

Homeless Friend posted:

being pro Palestine is now griftable, brings a tear to your eye

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I'm dumb and wrong almost all the time but I think israels hesitation to invade is because they know they're going to get rinsed and if they commit they're leaving themselves vulnerable on the west bank. They need troops to protect settlers so they can't divert troops.

I kinda think Hamas knows that Israel is in in an untenable position so they took the opportunity

But again I'm stupid and have no idea

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

even chuds understand the power of the immortal science to wreck libs

Orbis Tertius has issued a correction as of 02:42 on Oct 22, 2023

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

stfu about grifters and maga and chuds and grifters and maga and chuds

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

hamas kept warning israel every time they did some hosed up poo poo for the past year or so idk, israel never took em seriously

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
cut a chud & a communist bleeds

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Soggy Muffin posted:

It’s probably just because he’s a neo-nazi tho

I think most neonazis support Israel nowadays. azov paid them a state visit.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

spacemang_spliff posted:

I'm dumb and wrong almost all the time but I think israels hesitation to invade is because they know they're going to get rinsed and if they commit they're leaving themselves vulnerable on the west bank. They need troops to protect settlers so they can't divert troops.

I kinda think Hamas knows that Israel is in in an untenable position so they took the opportunity

hamas super soldiers are prepping injections as we speak

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I’m a crumbbum

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

spacemang_spliff posted:

No you're smart, this is exactly correct

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
we probably won't find out the details for years, if ever, but there are probably some really intense arguments going down within the Israeli government right now between pragmatic fascists trying to stop a ground invasion because they understand how much of a disaster it will be, and mouth-frothing insane fascists who want to go right now

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
The IDF not going in both confirms that it is mostly useless as a military force, but also it puts them in a bind because Hamas and Hezbollah may actually keep pressing them even if they call for a unilateral ceasefire.

They very well may need to eliminate Hamas to get Hezbollah off their back and if they can’t then they are stuck especially if the US doesn’t want to openly get involved. The US getting involved is also just going to call more players in so it isn’t a solution.

The Israelis would honestly have to accept defeat and perhaps even some concessions at this point to get out of this thing and you know that is going to go with the Israeli public.

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003

PawParole posted:

wrong image, ignore it

Glory to MAGA communist who has conquered capitalist HQ Manhattan

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

These two images are me

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Ardennes posted:

The IDF not going in both confirms that it is mostly useless as a military force, but also it puts them in a bind because Hamas and Hezbollah may actually keep pressing them even if they call for a unilateral ceasefire.

They very well may need to eliminate Hamas to get Hezbollah off their back and if they can’t then they are stuck especially if the US doesn’t want to openly get involved. The US getting involved is also just going to call more players in so it isn’t a solution.

The Israelis would honestly have to accept defeat and perhaps even some concessions at this point to get out of this thing and you know that is going to go with the Israeli public.

It's actually hilarious that the IDF is scared of Hamas and Hezbollah despite getting a blank check from the US

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
a black check isn't worth poo poo when you're too dead to cash it in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

PhilippAchtel posted:

These two images are me

aids