Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Every once in a while it's like hey why did we let Germany continue to be a country :thunk: It is THE nazi country!

Give them time and they'll say actually deportation is too expensive...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the vengeful wraiths of Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknicht should rise from the ether and visit ruinous harm to every SPD hog

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Octopus Lenin looks so happy

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Dokapon Findom posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they're logging who's trying to follow polemical accounts, nor would it surprise me if they're collating the faces of people appearing at the rallies

They are really circling the wagons on this one, this is probably the most dangerous it has ever been to go against the received narrative since HUAC

Not only can these people ruin your life, they consider doing so to be the natural correct order for you going against them

Yeah, feels pretty brittle. That's why they’re going for the strong sell

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

where’s the best place to donate?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

toggle posted:

where’s the best place to donate?

palestine childrens relief fund

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Dokapon Findom posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they're logging who's trying to follow polemical accounts, nor would it surprise me if they're collating the faces of people appearing at the rallies

They are really circling the wagons on this one, this is probably the most dangerous it has ever been to go against the received narrative since HUAC

Not only can these people ruin your life, they consider doing so to be the natural correct order for you going against them

Yeah they are scared.

They expected Ukraine level cheering and got protests.
Of course their immediate reaction is to close the fist of reaction further in order to try and stop people from having opinions they disagree with.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

palestine childrens relief fund

cheers

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Al-Saqr posted:

wow i cand believe the SPD would be the handmaidens of German Nazism how unprecedented!

https://twitter.com/mauricestierl/status/1715416879601246364?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

scholz is such a worm, i hate him so much. the ukraine/russia war really introduced me to a european galaxy of fuckheads all competing to outshine each other

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

crepeface posted:

scholz is such a worm, i hate him so much. the ukraine/russia war really introduced me to a european galaxy of fuckheads all competing to outshine each other

by allah, this

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Yeah that about sums it up.

And the absolute gall it takes to ask a Palestinian if civilians are legitimate targets

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

crepeface posted:

They should have either given all of Germany to Stalin or done the Morgenthau plan. loving embarrassment of a nation. Garbage

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

VomitOnLino posted:

They should have either given all of Germany to Stalin or done the Morgenthau plan. loving embarrassment of a nation. Garbage

They unified under the wrong Germany imo

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

PhilippAchtel posted:

Yeah that about sums it up.

And the absolute gall it takes to ask a Palestinian if civilians are legitimate targets

If Israel wins and kills every single hamas member we will be back in 5 years being demanded to denounce its inevitable successor, and then so on and on until we are demanded to denounce the last 4 palestinians in gaza, a few old men whove never known a day of peace in their lives, for daring to exist.

Its an attempt to control the narrative, to only engage in the discussion on the terms of the oppressor.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

genericnick posted:

They unified under the wrong Germany imo

:yeah:

Kind of interesting how all the countries that the US built back up after WW2 are reactionary loving shitholes.... makes you think!

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

wow i cand believe the SPD would be the handmaidens of German Nazism how unprecedented!

https://twitter.com/mauricestierl/status/1715416879601246364?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg
the germans sending weapons to swastika and blacksun wearing nazis themselves turn out to be nazis?! :monocle:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

comedyblissoption posted:

the germans sending weapons to swastika and blacksun wearing nazis themselves turn out to be nazis?! :monocle:

Just remember that so long as any particular nazis are working to further certain private US monetary interests they're the good kind of nazi. Not the bad kind, the good kind. Key difference is whether or not they further those interests.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1716382738838671763

one million, really?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

why don't they just lay down and die

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

That's as much as 1/300th of a big oil tanker! holy poo poo!

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
TERROR FUEL

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
A full third of an olimpic pool worth of fuel! madness!

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
a million liters of pure terror

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
hiding it in their gas chambers no doubt

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Enemy strategic rubble reserves have also increased dramatically. Troubling

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the pro israel media saturation isn’t really for us, they’ll never ever ever convince anyone with the slightest understanding what’s going on, but it’s more for those elites that “matter”

similar to how advertising a $150,000 super car isn’t really for us, it’s to shore up the concerns of the millionaire class that they didn’t waste their money and that everyone knows how rich they are, all the pro israel media is just to assuage any concerns that they’re on the wrong side and look for an off ramp

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
the more Israel claims that Hamas is armed to the teeth or whatever, the more it makes them sound incompetent that they never caught that poo poo leading up to 10/7 to begin with

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

hadji murad posted:

the protests are important because they show people that the media is lying to them, and they are good places to learn from others

It's also good to be surrounded by 100s of thousands of people who broadly share your outlook rather than being isolated and doomscrolling which makes you feel pretty powerless in the face of this poo poo.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

one million litres. WOW

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

keep punching joe posted:

It's also good to be surrounded by 100s of thousands of people who broadly share your outlook rather than being isolated and doomscrolling which makes you feel pretty powerless in the face of this poo poo.

I don't doubt that there are literal billions of people on the side of peace and human dignity, the disparity is in how that sentiment is getting expressed proportionally in government in media and the issues in reconciling that difference

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Wow israel is crying that they got owned and utterly defeated by a well-prepared super competent resistance group, sad!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Foreign Affairs, in a short statement on Monday, October 23, said it “completely disassociates itself” from statements made by its former chief, now Philippine Ambassador to the United Kingdom Teodoro Locsin Jr.

“The Department of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of the Philippines completely disassociates itself from the statement made on Twitter by Ambassador Teodoro L. Locsin, Jr. Such statement was made in his strictly personal capacity,” DFA Spokesperson Teresita Daza said in a statement to media on Monday.

Daza confirmed they were referring to Locsin’s “text referring to Palestine.”

In a now-deleted post over the social media platform X, Locsin said in a repost: “That’s why Palestinian children should be killed; they might grow up to become as gullible as innocent Palestinians letting Hamas launch rockets at Israel; not that they could stop them but that’s no excuse. They are Muslims. They could stage mass suicide attacks against Hamas [sic] until the latter ran out of bullets.”

Unrestricted by character limits on his verified X account, Locsin added: “You know, do it with the same courage as white people showed to win their freedom as in the cases of…uh, let’s see now, uh.….uh…well never mind. It’s a thought. The Saudi Prince is right: civil disobedience beat the British in India after 40 years although there was Amritsar but that was a one-off thing or maybe two or three. There was the Warsaw Uprising but that didn’t go well at all for the Poles though it went quickly: the Poles found freedom in the arms of Jesus. Like Filipinos they are Catholics but we’re smarter. Martyrdom we leave to our enemies.”

X, formerly called Twitter, is where Locsin is the most active online.

When he was the Philippines’ foreign affairs secretary, it was through Twitter that he’d issue statements, answer questions from the media, and even relay orders to personnel in the department.

On Sunday, October 22, Locsin apologized to “those who did misconstrue my sentiments and did in fact get triggered.”

“I immediately deleted my sarcastic response to a tweet as I realized it could be misconstrued and retweeted to incite. My apologies to those who did misconstrue my sentiments and did in fact get triggered – I obviously was not advocating for the literal death of anyone, but rather simply for the end of any ideology that condones terrorism in any way, shape or form,” he said.

Locsin is both ambassador to the UK and President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.’s “special envoy to China for special concerns.”

Locsin’s “sarcastic” tweet comes as the death toll in the war between Israel and Hamas continues to rise. To date, over 1,400 Israelis have died in the war, while at least 4,600 Palestinians have been killed in war-torn Gaza and the West Bank.

Filipino nationals have also been caught in the crosshairs of the war – four Filipinos have been confirmed dead in Israel, while over 100 nationals are still stuck in Gaza.

The DFA recently said all sides in the war “should do their utmost to protect civilians in times of war and armed conflict.” Manila had previously expressed its support for Israel following the militant Hamas’ attack on October 7.

Israel has since launched a relentless assault on Gaza, the purported base of Hamas.

those with long memories will remember that this is not the first time Teddy Boy Locsin has expressed Hitlerite opinions on Twitter.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

president xi deploy the PLA to Gaza

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Raskolnikov38 posted:

president xi deploy the PLA to Gaza

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

wow sounds like they're admitting the blockade isn't affecting hamas so they should lift it so the civilians can power their hospitals

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
in my new china watcher report, this is why china saying empty opportunistic geopolitical slogans for palestine is worse than america giving blank checks to israel for half a century

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

president xi please send chengdu j-20 multi-role stealth fighter

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

right to life? what is this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Positive rights are anathema to liberalism.