Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Why are you talking about wavy swords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Xiahou Dun posted:

Why are you talking about wavy swords.

You fool that's a flamberge, we're talking about falcata

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Piell posted:

Pfft, look at this idiot that’s never seen a falchion :rolleyes:

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Piell posted:

Yeah I’d go for some Italian bread right about now. Little rosemary, olive oil.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Outrail posted:

Fabulous

Fabricant.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Michael Fabricant?

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Ooh la la!

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Morter posted:

Michael Fabricant?

Isn't he that fire themed dude who gives you a full heal at the start of his boss fight?

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

Whybird posted:

Isn't he that fire themed dude who gives you a full heal at the start of his boss fight?

Nah, that's the LSD dreamworld where you get the bird men in your party so you don't game over while trying to farm krakens for baseball bats.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Whybird posted:

Nah thats red picante from final fight 5.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

ElegantFugue posted:

Nah, that's the LSD dreamworld where you get the bird men in your party so you don't game over while trying to farm krakens for baseball bats.

They get absolutely wrecked very easily and the little headstones bum me out :(

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

rotinaj posted:

They get absolutely wrecked very easily and the little headstones bum me out :(

Yeah for being able to fly those guys are weak as poo poo

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Stefan Prodan posted:

Yeah for being able to fly those guys are weak as poo poo

—Person Who Just Found Out Birds Exist

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

bawk posted:

Okay true but I expect flying MEN to be stronger than a little bird!!

Women too if there's a flying woman I expect her to be stronger than a bird, but maybe you can call me "woke" for that!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

bawk posted:

Lol just look at this idiot, this absolute fool, who thinks birds exist.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

dr_rat posted:

Lol just look at this idiot, this absolute fool, who thinks birds exist.

No no no, birds exist. They are definitely a thing that you can go outside and watch, while they watch you. It's just that they're not REAL.

The bird is a lie.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Let me tell you, I've been doing deep research into these so-called birds, and what I've been finding is horrifying. These birds, always flying around, always watching us with their beady black eyes, covering everything in their crap! Do you know where these birds come from? That's right, the swamp. The deep, foul swamp, just like all those corrupt politicians in Washington. And who secretly funds those politicians? That's right, it's our good old friend George Soros. These birds are little more than eyes and ears for the deep state, planning the best time to unleash a false flag operation to take our guns! If you see any of these flying Benedict Arnold's in your area, be on guard because you just know they're planning a false flag attack soon!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You all don’t know Jack poo poo about birds.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

You all don’t know Jack poo poo about birds.

:golfclap:

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Birds? Oh you mean the Dinosaur ghosts. Haunting this world, unable to shake off the trauma of the asteroid impact.

A Long Way Down
Jul 14, 2009

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

Grimey Drawer

Deptfordx posted:

Birds? Oh you mean the Dinosaur ghosts. Haunting this world, unable to shake off the trauma of the asteroid impact.

Man, it’s been a while since I saw Spirits Within

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

A Long Way Down posted:

Man, it’s been a while since I saw Spirits Within

Technically a positive!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

animals don't sing

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Nuh-uh. Whales sing.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

goatface posted:

Nuh-uh. Whales sing.

Nuh-uh. Whales have very formal, sensible, conversations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Stefan Prodan posted:

Okay true but I expect flying MEN to be stronger than a little bird!!

Imagine taking a man—already a pitiful specimen—and removing enough of them that they are light enough to fly. Is that a powerful being? No, no it is not, and I think that deep down you already know this.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

dr_rat posted:

Nuh-uh. Whales have very formal, sensible, conversations.

Nah, they're all harmonising on a theme of "I'm a loving whaaaaaale, yooooooo!"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Brawnfire posted:

animals don't sing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlfKE2D16Fc

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Subjunctive posted:

Imagine taking a man—already a pitiful specimen—and removing enough of them that they are light enough to fly. Is that a powerful being? No, no it is not, and I think that deep down you already know this.

Ask anyone in Canada, you don't gently caress with a Canadian Goose. We put up warning signs telling people where they are so they don't risk running into them. They will gently caress you up. There is a reason why they are the overlords of Canada.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

goatface posted:

Nah, they're all harmonising on a theme of "I'm a loving whaaaaaale, yooooooo!"

Whale language is a drawn out wail of horror at sentience without fine manipulators.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Outrail posted:

Whale language is a drawn out wail of horror at sentience without fine manipulators.

I Have No Hands But I Must Jerk Off

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I have a fever this morning and I'm pretty sure I've been dreaming the last page of this thread.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

my cat is norris posted:

I have a fever this morning and I'm pretty sure I've been dreaming the last page of this thread.

Did it involve a furiously horny southern right whale?

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Randalor posted:

Ask anyone in Canada, you don't gently caress with a Canadian Goose. We put up warning signs telling people where they are so they don't risk running into them. They will gently caress you up. There is a reason why they are the overlords of Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oK4Q5G1asI

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Randalor posted:

Let me tell you, I've been doing deep research into these so-called birds, and what I've been finding is horrifying. These birds, always flying around, always watching us with their beady black eyes, covering everything in their crap! Do you know where these birds come from? That's right, the swamp. The deep, foul swamp, just like all those corrupt politicians in Washington. And who secretly funds those politicians? That's right, it's our good old friend George Soros. These birds are little more than eyes and ears for the deep state, planning the best time to unleash a false flag operation to take our guns! If you see any of these flying Benedict Arnold's in your area, be on guard because you just know they're planning a false flag attack soon!

Someone find the stymie version

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Randalor posted:

If you got a problem with Canada geese you got a problem with me

And I suggest you let that marinate

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

MA-Horus posted:

No one has a problem with Canada geese. Or more specifically, no one ever has for very long. The geese make sure of that.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cantorsdust posted:

Someone find the stymie version

This is racism

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

No racism is eating bird touched food.

The pamphlet makes that very clear. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

MA-Horus posted:

I would never have a problem with our kind, benevolent geese overlords, may their honking last a thousand lifetimes.