Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

your flashing looks kind of hosed upt oo but i can't really tell form that picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
cherry pickers are fun. would recommend

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

you can probably find some Amish masons to do it for less but you will need to network

free plinkey

Apr 7, 2003

ArmedZombie posted:

your flashing looks kind of hosed upt oo but i can't really tell form that picture

I'm replacing the roof too so they'll do that. just gotta do the chimneys first

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

piss guzzler 420 posted:

god it would be so good to live in a cave

I don't want a cave but definitely a house partially sunken into a hillside

basically a hobbit hole
I want a hobbit house full of beers and cheeses

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Bigfoot Erotica guy saying his piece:

https://twitter.com/RepRiggleman/status/1717172250028196004?s=20

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

goth smoking cloves posted:

I'm tired of hearing about pfc's houses

Turn off text to speech ?

Apr 7, 2003

I gave Nichael my email and now I have to get emails from this dumb old shithead forever. another forums success story

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I don't want a cave but definitely a house partially sunken into a hillside

basically a hobbit hole
I want a hobbit house full of beers and cheeses

yeah but the cave is free

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

piss guzzler 420 posted:

yeah but the cave is free

nothing is free
there's a price for everything

like a cave probably has bats

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

hope everybody in this video experiences a horribly painful and grueling death

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

nothing is free
there's a price for everything

like a cave probably has bats

I’ll just give them pfc’s address

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

wow. a self aggrandizing traitor and fascist. never would expect that from a republican congressperson.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I gave Nichael my email and now I have to get emails from this dumb old shithead forever. another forums success story

It says unsubscribe right there

She’s right there in the window, waving hello (Melanie was not in the window)

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
at least 5 people in that video don't have a cock and balls

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Gonna be real funny when Trump walks away a free man and all the snitches end up in jail lol

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
should I buy this god drat thing

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Louisgod posted:

adopt, don't shop

Apr 7, 2003

holtemon posted:

Gonna be real funny when Trump walks away a free man and all the snitches end up in jail lol

It will be tremendously bad for our society and country but it will be extremely funny, such is life in America

Apr 7, 2003

Louisgod posted:

my understanding is that they smear poo poo all over the place

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

my understanding is that they smear poo poo all over the place

god dammit

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
death to israel, and cat poo poo

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Louisgod posted:

cats do not, in fact, love it

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the answer emerges: he's going to try to get them to agree to another CR to Jan 15 or April 15 (the latter of which will trigger an automatic 1% spending cut under current rules) while passing the remaining appropriations bills in the next three weeks (spoiler: they will not do this)

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

lol that they might end up with the brainiest election decertifier in the end, just brand the guy "wonkish"

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Kinzinger writes that he and others had gone to the Oval Office to support Trump’s one-time national security advisor John Bolton in his efforts to get the then president to focus on what could happen to the Kurds if they were abandoned to face aggression from Turkey on their own.

“I left with two lasting impressions,” Kinzinger writes. “One was the despairing look on Bolton’s face as Trump kept struggling to focus. The other was when Trump said of the Kurds in Syria, ‘Why would I give a gently caress?’”

Mr President, sir (*jingles keys to hold his attention) Trump - you have to give a gently caress about the kurds.

TRUMP: Did you say 'trump'?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

"for freedom"

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

cats do not, in fact, love it

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Louisgod posted:

death to israel, and cat poo poo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

you may have missed where I said your new video is cool, and that I hope your singer isn't a crazy person because she's pretty good

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

It will be tremendously bad for our society and country but it will be extremely funny, such is life in America

lol

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

America doodoo country

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the assumption underlying all of this nonsense in the house is the belief among republicans that if they pass all fourteen appropriations bills rather than an omnibus and the senate and white house refuse the spending limits under those individual bills republicans will not be blamed for the resulting government shutdown in the eyes of average americans

if you think that's a completely stupid assumption, you're right

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
The quiet fascist wins in the end

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

man he really did lose that poo poo spectacularly

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

emfive posted:

you may have missed where I said your new video is cool, and that I hope your singer isn't a crazy person because she's pretty good

Thank you!! She's really awesome and good. Someone offered to do video for us, for a 2DCAT shirt, and I wasn't expecting like... Pro video lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLn58P7kZ5M

:chome:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it should also be noted that the house was unable to pass these spending bills over the summer because Gaetz and crew were demanding larger cuts to programs

that was probably just a ploy by Gaetz to get rid of McCarthy, but there were probably also some true believers who still want bigger cuts whose votes will need to be won over

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Louisgod posted:

Figuring out you can get pelletized horse stall bedding at tractor supply for like six dollars for a forty pound bag has been life-changing, it just turns to sawdust when it gets wet so you can use a sifter tray in reverse or just dump the whole litter pan since it's so cheap

It's the same stuff as smoker pellets except because it has a picture of a horse and a rabbit on the bag and is sold in the country store instead of having a picture of bbq and sold in the grocery store it is cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Its possible the House does not pas any more legislation this term.