Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

is this real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Looks like those clowns in Congress did it again!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Sounds he's likes a piece of poo poo

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

RBC posted:

is this real

no, he's not staring at her chest

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/DEAHQ/status/1717179691260371324
:hmmno:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

Seen as an ideological member of the Christian Right faction of the party, Johnson was first elected to Congress in 2016.

He holds a disturbing stance on LGBTQ+ rights and has voted for some of the most regressive bills to be put before Congress.

He has also held a leadership position within the Southern Baptist Convention – part of an ultra-conservative, anti-LGBTQ+ Church.

In October 2022, Johnson, 51, introduced a measure that aimed to widen the scope of Florida’s much-criticised Don’t Say Gay law to cover the entire United States.

The measure sought to ban the use of federal money being used to teach children under 10 about the LGBTQ+ community.

In July, at a hearing on transgender youth, he said that “a parent has no right to sexually transition a young child”.

In 2004, as a constitutional law attorney, he won a unanimous vote in front of the state supreme court while defending the Louisiana Marriage Amendment, to “protect marriage as the union of a man and a woman”.

Johnson also campaigned for the overturning of Roe v Wade in 2022, referring to the ruling as “giving constitutional cover to the elective killing of unborn children in America.”
sounds like you picked a real shitlord

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Bethamphetamine posted:

Seen as an ideological member of the Christian Right faction of the party, Johnson was first elected to Congress in 2016.

He holds a disturbing stance on LGBTQ+ rights and has voted for some of the most regressive bills to be put before Congress.

He has also held a leadership position within the Southern Baptist Convention – part of an ultra-conservative, anti-LGBTQ+ Church.

In October 2022, Johnson, 51, introduced a measure that aimed to widen the scope of Florida’s much-criticised Don’t Say Gay law to cover the entire United States.

The measure sought to ban the use of federal money being used to teach children under 10 about the LGBTQ+ community.

In July, at a hearing on transgender youth, he said that “a parent has no right to sexually transition a young child”.

In 2004, as a constitutional law attorney, he won a unanimous vote in front of the state supreme court while defending the Louisiana Marriage Amendment, to “protect marriage as the union of a man and a woman”.

Johnson also campaigned for the overturning of Roe v Wade in 2022, referring to the ruling as “giving constitutional cover to the elective killing of unborn children in America.”

Sounds like a piece of poo poo

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Basebf555 posted:

Mike Johnson gives off Sam Neil in The Omen 3 vibes

:lmao:
Thank you, I couldn't place it

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

that yield is per warhead. thing is a mirv and can hold maybe up to 10 warheads for a total yield of 1.5 MT, equivalent to about a fourth of all munitions used in ww2 combined

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

RBC posted:

is this real

:jerry: what is real anyway

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1717245486191571066

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

Sounds he's likes a piece of poo poo

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
They got the best Trump pick for speaker and the republicans will own it in 2024 lmao.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

alnilam posted:

Are the The Omen movies good? been looking for a good new-to-me horror movie

yes (classic), kind-of, and meh

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
pooky please stop

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

reminder that a big factor in the Weimar Republic being done away with is that the judiciary was largely made up of imperial German holdovers who were not sympathetic to the idea of a republic

and then a bunch of nazi holdovers were on the bench in west Germany until the 70s. makes u think

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
https://x.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1717247883253072316?s=20

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

tenderjerk posted:

pooky please stop

he’s mentally ill and not even in a cool way. ain’t no cure

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

fellas, is the judiciary inherently reactionary???

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/lawofruby/status/1717250304817700999

weak

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lol $10k

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

is there a live feed

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1717248957296849140

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Qurnah posted:

is there a live feed

sorta

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...3&pm_medium=web

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

Most republicans don't hold a disturbing stance on LGBTQ+ Rights?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
hes not going to pay this and he will ramp up the threats

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Very unfair!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I've given up on thinking, it only leads to trouble

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

tenderjerk posted:

me, when I get a medical bill

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

this will likely mean Tup goes outside and doubles-down, which will just be tremendous content.

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.
Just the fact that the judge ordered him to the stand and put him under oath to ask perfunctory questions and then call him a liar to his face while fining him a pittance makes that judge a loving beast. The "I find the witness not credible" is more damaging to Trump than the $10k.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Most republicans don't hold a disturbing stance on LGBTQ+ Rights?

he feels like a true believer in this rather than general conservative compliance

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

piss guzzler 420 posted:

he’s mentally ill and not even in a cool way. ain’t no cure

there is doo doo inside of his skull

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

"Wow, these activities are disturbing" - the Fourth Estate as they watch Republicans round up the non-straights and put them in camps

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Can we keep a running tally of how much trump has paid in fines.

is this 10'000 on top of the 5'000 earlier
or is this another 5'000 on top of the earlier 5'000 fine.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the least credible, from the standpoint of witnesses

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
wriggle wriggle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Can we keep a running tally of how much trump has paid in fines.

is this 10'000 on top of the 5'000 earlier
or is this another 5'000 on top of the earlier 5'000 fine.

$0

:chaostrump: