Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
A loving gas station attendant?

https://twitter.com/halbritz/status/1717545085095612531

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
so is that another violation of the gag order er what

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

For a very short period in 2020, people stayed at home and engaged in personal enrichment

That's just your opinion of animal crossing

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol if you vote for biden

https://twitter.com/mattduss/status/1717493563376738760

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

this can never be permitted to happen ever again

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
love too be a Raytheon investor/employee

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

feels like if you go to a psych ward for hearing voices like maybe that's a time it's okay to take people's guns

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i could prolly get a job building weapons. boom times are here motherfuckers

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

jesus christ that's insane, carrying a balance over a few hundred makes my eye twitch

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

feels like if you go to a psych ward for hearing voices like maybe that's a time it's okay to take people's guns

Who is gonna protect him from the voices then, smart guy?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

"efforts abroad" is quite a euphemism for mass death

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Spaced God posted:

Who is gonna protect him from the voices then, smart guy?

I'm sure he has a room full of swords that'd do just fine

Apr 7, 2003

ex post facho posted:

jesus christ that's insane, carrying a balance over a few hundred makes my eye twitch

The boomers I've known that have talked about it have said that it's basically just another bill they pay the minimum on forever

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The Judge in the New York State A.G. case refuses to accept the overturning of his decisions by the Appeals Court. This is a first in the history of the State! HE HAS GONE CRAZY IN HIS HATRED OF “TRUMP.” Also, their “STAR” witness just admitted his statements were all a big lie. He broke down in court. The Radical Left Judge said he doesn’t care. He is trying to protect RACIST A.G. Letitia James, who has no case, lost the appeal, but has a tyrannical and unhinged Trump Hating Judge. She campaigned for A.G. on, “I Will Get Trump,” long before she knew anything about me. This is Judicial Misconduct, coupled with Prosecutorial Misconduct, and somebody from the State of New York must step in and stop this Complete & Total Miscarriage of Justice!

what appeal is he even talking about...?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

how do you be in since 2002 and not deploy

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

JAMOOOL posted:

so is that another violation of the gag order er what

Lol

Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The Judge in the New York State A.G. case refuses to accept the overturning of his decisions by the Appeals Court. This is a first in the history of the State! HE HAS GONE CRAZY IN HIS HATRED OF “TRUMP.” Also, their “STAR” witness just admitted his statements were all a big lie. He broke down in court. The Radical Left Judge said he doesn’t care. He is trying to protect RACIST A.G. Letitia James, who has no case, lost the appeal, but has a tyrannical and unhinged Trump Hating Judge. She campaigned for A.G. on, “I Will Get Trump,” long before she knew anything about me. This is Judicial Misconduct, coupled with Prosecutorial Misconduct, and somebody from the State of New York must step in and stop this Complete & Total Miscarriage of Justice!

lol this is a straight up incitement to violence

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The boomers I've known that have talked about it have said that it's basically just another bill they pay the minimum on forever

it's only 20% interest
that's practically free money

Apr 7, 2003

He'll be troofing tomorrow that someone needs to "use their second Amendment" to "help your favorite president (me)"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

economy is booming

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

buy borrow die, the american way

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I will never loving vote for joe biden

gregday
May 23, 2003

you might even say the judge and AG are meddlesome, and he wants someone to rid him of them

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Won’t someone rid me of this meddlesome priest??

edit - so close

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Plinkeh...

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

ex post facho posted:

cool, I know a way to destroy ex post facho (it’s by showing my current cc debt)

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
if there was ever a man who could be the face of goon, he died a painful death at the hands of obesity and alcohol abuse and also being trolled online

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

I heard that the credit card industry calls people who pay their balance each month “deadbeats”

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

a million people died

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

like yeah nothing will happen but it is nice to see the legal system kind of try here, they should lock his dummy rear end up but baby steps i guess

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Good Citizen posted:

why the gently caress are all these people in my cities skylines 2 town so against medium density zoning. your single family homes can eat poo poo you stupid fucks

assholes that vacuum and do laundry at 2 am. the real problem. look I’m trying to watch magnum pi over here.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

did he say “TRUMP”?

Apr 7, 2003

mad.radhu posted:

a million people died

A small price to pay to keep the economy on track

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

laying a sugar trap of guitars and vapes

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

doing my part

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Tom Tucker posted:

I heard that the credit card industry calls people who pay their balance each month “deadbeats”

I just heard this recently too, I am king of dead beats and my rewards are my riches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

mdemone posted:

what appeal is he even talking about...?

Most of the stuff he talks about is nonsense. I'm not sure winning an appeal is the factual part of today's word salad.