Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Even Josh Allen vs the rest of the corpses?

I'd think Diggs would be at least somewhat close to Reek.

I've got Diggs and I'm in 3rd place so I guess so far so good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction
12 team super flex league, my QBs are currently Hurts and Minshew. I’d like to shore up that QB2 spot and Mac Jones, Kenny Pickett, and Jimmy G are all currently available on waivers. Would any of them be an upgrade on Minshew rest of season?

I think Ridder might get dropped soon too, that person is rostering three QBs and it’s not feasible with our short benches (3+1 IR.) Would he be worth considering?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Even Josh Allen vs the rest of the corpses?

I'd think Diggs would be at least somewhat close to Reek.

QB scoring was nerfed badly since there weren't even close to enough starters to go around. I have Geno and he scores like 6 points a week. If I have one complaint about this very silly gimmick league it's probably that we went too far on that

mcmagic also has Jakobi Meyers and stumbled into Zach Wilson at QB (because he wisely knows we live in the darkest timeline)

My Gabe Davis / Achane combo was crushing but then Achane got hurt and Gabe Davis reverted to being Gabe Davis

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Oct 26, 2023

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Leaning towards sitting Henry this week. The Atlanta matchup is brutal and Tennessee looks so bad. Can't do it.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

ferroque posted:

Leaning towards sitting Henry this week. The Atlanta matchup is brutal and Tennessee looks so bad. Can't do it.

As a Henry-haver don’t do this, Levis may be an improvement over the desiccated Tannehill

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.

gloom posted:

12 team super flex league, my QBs are currently Hurts and Minshew. I’d like to shore up that QB2 spot and Mac Jones, Kenny Pickett, and Jimmy G are all currently available on waivers. Would any of them be an upgrade on Minshew rest of season?

I think Ridder might get dropped soon too, that person is rostering three QBs and it’s not feasible with our short benches (3+1 IR.) Would he be worth considering?

That's brutal but it's probably Mac Jones > Pickett (mac is a better QB with worse WRs but his OC isn't Matt Canada). I don't have much hope for Jimmy behind the terrible Raiders OL.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

ferroque posted:

I was thinking about it, but it's not like the high powered Falcons offense are going to run up the score so Tennessee has to abandon the run, without Tannehill Henry is their offense, and Richaard White had a solid game against them last week.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

ferroque posted:

This is probably a bad idea, but the viability of it is dependent on your alternative options.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
1PPR:

Kirk vs. Evans

Thoughts?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

dxt posted:

Richaard White

Oh man another Dear Richaard post

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

ferroque posted:

Are you guy we all should do the opposite of? If so, I’m slotting Henry in right now

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

ferroque posted:

Absolutely, call your shot though. Who you starting instead? The lower on this list the more I support this decision

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

fyallm posted:

1PPR:

Kirk vs. Evans

Thoughts?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4041334

Kirk

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

van fem posted:

That's brutal but it's probably Mac Jones > Pickett (mac is a better QB with worse WRs but his OC isn't Matt Canada). I don't have much hope for Jimmy behind the terrible Raiders OL.
Thanks. I kind of want to see it from Jones and Pickett for another week before dumping Minshew but if either of them does well I won’t have enough FAAB left to be competitive if there’s interest from other managers. Psyching myself up to add Mac Jones this week I guess, I hate this league.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

the annoying thing about having an active player on IR is that they've disabled the trade button on Yahoo now when you're in that situation. I wanted to offer out a 2-for-1 to try to open up that spot, or a deal for another guy on IR, but now I can't. You used to be able to.

Gobias Ind. posted:

Yeah this is new, although I've found that I can still send trade offers using the app. Just not on desktop. Love to learn all the little Yahoo hacks.

Fast Luck posted:

Whoa no way. I just tried that and it worked, thanks!

This loophole appears to be closed :( Was also trying to make a 2 for 1 to free up a roster slot to activate Tank Dell.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

E: reading is for yellowbellies

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Absolutely, call your shot though. Who you starting instead? The lower on this list the more I support this decision

Mixon and White

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

Gonna be real bold here and go with Jeff Wilson. Mostert is injured, Achane not back yet...

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm gonna say Chuba Hubbard.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mostert is practicing today

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

kiimo posted:

Mostert is practicing today

Well so much for my Jeff Wilson dreams. drat you Wednesday rest days!

IKillForPie
Jan 13, 2006

Is that a pie in your pocket?
I'm curious what you guys think of austin ekeler's long-term playtime/value after this year? He's probably pretty likely to sign again or get tagged or picked up by another team?

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Ahhh, do I play Rashaad tonight in the flex or kick my decision to Sunday.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

IKillForPie posted:

I'm curious what you guys think of austin ekeler's long-term playtime/value after this year? He's probably pretty likely to sign again or get tagged or picked up by another team?

I mean the only other option is retirement so, yea, he’s probably pretty likely to continue playing football.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

take me you ANIMAL posted:

I don't know, but if you play him tonight do not put him in your flex. Put him in a RB slot.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I picked up Dalton Kincaid and started him so apologies to everyone for torpedoing his career

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

ferroque posted:

Mixon and White

ChocolatePancake posted:

Gonna be real bold here and go with Jeff Wilson. Mostert is injured, Achane not back yet...

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm gonna say Chuba Hubbard.

Whaaaat??? Derrick Henry scored 18 against the Ravens and now he's going to get 100 touches bc rookie qb AND hes coming a bye week, you guys are crazy

i actually love this kind of move, just calling you crazy so your victory gloats will be sweeter

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

take me you ANIMAL posted:

I’m doing it. He looked great receiving last game so even if the Bills pull ahead the game script is right for him. I also really liked the way the Bucs defense looked so I think they’ll give the Bills more trouble than you would expect.

a nigga who smoke
Feb 26, 2007

coughin' and chokin' constantly
Herbert/Chase/Meyers for Jackson/Adams/Higgins in 1QB .5PPR?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

kiimo posted:

I picked up Dalton Kincaid and started him so apologies to everyone for torpedoing his career

:same:

I'm benching Gabe Davis though so lock him into your lineups for 25+ points

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

a nigga who smoke posted:

Herbert/Chase/Meyers for Jackson/Adams/Higgins in 1QB .5PPR?

Probably slight preference for Herbert/Chase side but would take either side of that trade.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Docjowles posted:

:same:

Oh, is he planning to catch the balls thrown to him this week?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Do I start Gabe Davis tonight vs TB or Christian Watson vs MIN on Sunday?

Docjowles posted:

You've convinced me to start Gabe Davis lol

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Do I start Gabe Davis tonight vs TB or Christian Watson vs MIN on Sunday?

You've convinced me to start Gabe Davis lol

I'm off the Watson train. Love has a horrid deep ball which is what Watson thrives off of. Coupled with his injury history, blech.

(I'm a Packers fan).

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yeah I do believe DK coming off IR is going to bump Watson right off my team.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

kiimo posted:

god dammit kiimo I was gonna start him over evan engram in ppr

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh of course I see the Christian Watson input after I decide to drop Roschon instead of him since I had to clear Roschon off IR.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Proposed the Kamara-for-Achane trade and got turned down. Since I have both Waller and LaPorta, should I add Waller to that to spice the trade up? Feels dumb, but I really want to have Achane/don’t want this guy to get Achane back during the playoffs

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
That guy doesn't sound like he wants to part with Achane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I got a guy offering me Rhamondre and Keenan Allen for Monty and Davante Adams in a 1 ppr league - would you guys do it?

All the fantasy analyzers say I’m getting the bad end of the deal but here’s my pros:

1) I have Achane and Mostert

2) I think Adams is gonna continue to be a bust and is way over valued, and think Keenan Allen is clearly an upgrade and is way under valued.

3) I think Monty is way overvalued off of only 2 good games this season. He’s all the hotness on podcasts but he’s only had 2 good games. He’s streaky and injury prone, and I think Gibbs is gonna eat into his snaps after good performances.

4) I think Rhamondre and the pats are on the mend.

I kinda really wanna do it. I think it’s gonna work out better for me in the end, but is there something I’m not thinking of?