Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
That Kansas City territory would have a civil war immediately with St. Louis flipping the gently caress out and leaving. The drama around the state quarter design is proof of this, and I won't be taking questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the entire rust belt will end up nuking each other before Buffalo, Detroit, or Pittsburgh agree to be part of Cleveland

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

projecthalaxy posted:

I'm not as plugged in to Bay Area views as I am the Arlington/Fort Worth metroplex but is that chunk being labeled Oakland instead of SF also funny?

People like Oakland more, at least now

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

Lots of things wrong with that map. In addition to the already mentioned stuff, is Memphis really bigger/more cultural than Nashville? I get that it makes for a better fit for the wasteland that is Southern Illinois and Arkansas, but at least Southern Illinois is used to being ignored by leadership, so why not here as well.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Orvin posted:

Lots of things wrong with that map. In addition to the already mentioned stuff, is Memphis really bigger/more cultural than Nashville? I get that it makes for a better fit for the wasteland that is Southern Illinois and Arkansas, but at least Southern Illinois is used to being ignored by leadership, so why not here as well.

It's the air traffic control regions OP.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Memphis is no longer bigger than Nashville but it has way more culture

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Nashville, or as I like to call it, North Gatlinburg,

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

Nitrousoxide posted:

That makes it even dumber. With the breakdown of the airline industry, who cares about that anymore. Pretty soon airports will just be giant homeless squats where people without the means to charter their own jet will congregate to retell stories of their youth when anyone could afford to fly.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Nitrousoxide posted:

It's really loving obvious from the way they extend into the ocean

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Orvin posted:

That makes it even dumber. With the breakdown of the airline industry, who cares about that anymore. Pretty soon airports will just be giant homeless squats where people without the means to charter their own jet will congregate to retell stories of their youth when anyone could afford to fly.

how soon is pretty soon? do you mean not within the lifetime of anyone on the forums?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Relevant Tangent posted:

how soon is pretty soon? do you mean not within the lifetime of anyone on the forums?

Welcome, traveler from 1992

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Speleothing posted:

It's really loving obvious from the way they extend into the ocean

those are EEZs

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spaced God posted:

What is the permit process to get a bike on the turnpike

Have to prove that you can ride at 45 mph

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

projecthalaxy posted:

Nashville, or as I like to call it, North Gatlinburg,

isnt that knoxville? idk tennessee very well

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

So it is. Point is, all of tennessee is subservient to The Vegas of the Appalachians, except Memphis. Maybe.

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

So it is. Point is, all of tennessee is subservient to The Vegas of the Appalachians, except Memphis. Maybe.

Fisherman’s Wharf for Chuds

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

When I went to Gatlinburg with my parents several years ago we stopped by the World's Largest Knife Shop and the counter section for keyblades and anime swords was the same size and just across a walkway from the section of confederate flag knives, which struck me as very americacore

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

lol good luck enforcing those!

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

projecthalaxy posted:

When I went to Gatlinburg with my parents several years ago we stopped by the World's Largest Knife Shop and the counter section for keyblades and anime swords was the same size and just across a walkway from the section of confederate flag knives, which struck me as very americacore

gatlinburg is amazing, and you have dont buy fried oreos while holding general lees keyblade, you should be thrown off clingmans dome

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I grew up in Gatlinburg and this all checks out btw

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I grew up in Gatlinburg and this all checks out btw

LOL the black heart of the neoconfederacy is right next to the Cabela's

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I liked the pancake atrium

really big jackets
Sep 11, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
where are we at with this

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

really big jackets posted:

we're gonna put you in your own country alone

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

really big jackets posted:

As mentioned on page 1, full balk into the governor networks will occur as soon as May 2020.

really big jackets
Sep 11, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

we're gonna put you in your own country alone

probably be easier to organize then, yeah. smart idea

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1713764921131889006

texas going to wall itself off against everyone and the sea

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh my god

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Danann posted:

Nobody stop them

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Greg Abbott performing the rite of thorns and expelling the tieflings

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Danann posted:

lol, lmao

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Zodium posted:

fiskars ftw

shovels, scissors, weed trimming shears.... truly a magical company

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Ian_Gay_briel/status/1717755183986262175?t=e4NeNU5jGvYE4rxNZ5q2aw&s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The bagel guy was right

What the gently caress is a scooped bagel anyway

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

The bagel guy was right

What the gently caress is a scooped bagel anyway

i kjust googled it and i'm loving pissed

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Disgusting