Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

BearsBearsBears posted:

Israel is a rogue nuclear state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

the idf version of the sad troop movie is about a drone pilot who develops depression after being laid off when the UN hospitals and schools were shut down

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

so many kids and guns in Gaza right now it lookin like a fortnite map

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

BearsBearsBears posted:

Israel is a rogue nuclear state.

the boogie man the west has been trying to turn Iran into for decades has been our best friend all along

that's a Shyamalan plot twist

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i can barely remember it but i wonder how that “you don’t mess with the zohan” movie holds up now in light of recent events? i think he was supposed to be a super cool krav maga Ex IDF but all i remember is him just meeting out extreme violence to arabs and random people

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

CNN is going to get Wolf Blitzer to narrate his own death by hezbollah rocket.

https://twitter.com/wolfblitzer/status/1718206830394958025?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

there’s zero reason for him to be there lmfao.

Hamas has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Calibanibal posted:

welcome back dumbass

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Israel could win by doing nothing other than refusing any food or water or fuel into Gaza and they won’t because they want blood.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Maya Fey posted:

? he's still there. unless i misunderstand

Wow, you're right. I was under the impression he was removed given that he doesn't appear on the top level listing of subforum mods (because gently caress ever actually going in there to check) but upon closer inspection they merely hid him. That's even funnier.

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU

Clip-On Fedora posted:

I don't think any kind of rational thought is going into this. I think Netanyahu has genuinely had some sort of Robespierre-eque nervous breakdown and he's totally snapped.

I like to think that part of Netanyahu's breakdown was the fact that massive natural gas deposit was discovered off the coast of Gaza and the idea of Palestine making even a dime from it sent him off the deep end.

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Calibanibal posted:

en

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

israel can win this by just doing nothing, they scale way better into late game

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Calibanibal posted:

of course idf picked protoss

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Lol Israel is making GBS threads it's pants

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1718304824977182953?s=20

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

it is my solemn promise to all of you that i will never be racist towards arabs :c00lbert:

Busted

Al-Saqr posted:

ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THOSE BROWNS I TELL YA WE GOTTA MAKE THE WALL EVEN HIGHER HEIL HITLER ARABS MUST DIE JESUS LOVES ME.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

gradenko_2000 posted:

Hamas has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever

inshallah

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

no they cant, every moment they wait they spell the doom of their country, their military reputation is all they have, if they lose against Hamas the countdown to the end of Israel ticks.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Calibanibal posted:

welcome back bud people were wondering where you went

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
A small protest calling for a ceasefire in Tel Aviv. I'm genuinely a little shocked that the cops are letting this happen (though the rethoric on display is pretty moderate).

https://twitter.com/OrenZiv_/status/1718298841915506916?t=buJySV4Uil00p88J-ELLCQ&s=19

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Aldanmarki/status/1718291700383166843?t=zg55U8M1X2_eWO9eLAXrHg&s=19

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

smoobles posted:

crazy how a 30 minute conversation with Hasan changed Piers entire worldview gotta respect it somewhat

Goonishly: "He's only agreeing with me to annoy me!" :mad:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

While Erdogan is a shitheel, I am sure pissing off one of the local powers for no real reason other than them scoring some cheap points against Israel for acting like genocidal maniacs is sure to endear everyone to them in the future.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

smoobles posted:

crazy how a 30 minute conversation with Hasan changed Piers entire worldview gotta respect it somewhat

he was on his back foot during the Lowkey interview. maybe something Piersed the bubble

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

mags posted:

at least a ground assault means no more bombing

“no more bombing? no! more bombing!”

yup

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israel is still reacting normally to Erdogan

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1718304067322015917?s=20

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Really seems like Israel expected the US to jump right in as soon as the carriers got in place and the attempt to force assistance is not going as they hoped

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
was skimming the guardian and only one short paragraph about the rally in London

what a garbage newspaper

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

At some point you have to stop saying hamas and start saying hamenos. This is just hamasiado

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Israel recalls diplomats from Turkey, to rethink ties to Ankara

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-770617

quote:

"He will always try to gain legitimacy when he is in need and join our enemies when we are in need," he continued.

they're not wrong tbh... he's probably personally making money selling weapons to Israel somehow

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

putting India under “forces of darkness” really shows their hand here lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

hadji murad posted:

was skimming the guardian and only one short paragraph about the rally in London

what a garbage newspaper

it's been a british intelligence newsletter since at least 2013

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Going for the old "shoot the hostage" strategy then.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bouillon Rube posted:

i was gonna say lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol these dorks
https://twitter.com/ne_kadarolduTR/status/1718229164799504467?s=20

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Calibanibal posted:

At some point you have to stop saying hamas and start saying hamenos. This is just hamasiado

¡jamás!

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Nerd army marching strong

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

mags posted:

of course idf picked protoss

carrier has arrived

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

this is why a ceasefire is pointless is basically less than nothing at this point

it needs to come with unfettered humanitarian aid and reconstruction efforts, as well as global resolutions ensuring Palestinian statehood and official recognition, protection, and participation in the UN (at the very least)

A ceasefire keeps the slaves in Hamas captivity and rewards Hamas for having taken hostages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

india??? say it ain't so

efb

Bouillon Rube posted: