Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Half PPR. Guillotine down to 9 teams so choices get tougher. Need a RB and a Flex

Derrick Henry v ATL
Mixon @ SF
Nico Collins @ CAR
Davante Adams @ DET

Currently have Henry and Mixon slotted in, but could be convinced for any of them. Henry is in a tough matchup without Tannehill which could be a plus or minus. Mixon also has a tough matchup. Nico has been inconsistent with a rookie QB. Adams is finally healthy as is Jimmy G, but Jimmy loves throwing it to Meyers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Full PPR

DJ Moore @ LAC
M Pittman vs NO

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Moore got 9 targets last week from Bagent. On the other hand, this could be a 'squeaky wheel' game for Pittman. I'd go Pittman but it's close.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Need a flex, standard 14 team league

G. Wilson vs. NYG
Hunt @ SEA
Pierce @ CAR
LaPorta vs. LV (starting Waller)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

So the Browns are gonna test Ford out pregame. Do I swap out Kareem Hunt for Darrell Henderson or George Pickens?

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

The Zack posted:

Moore got 9 targets last week from Bagent. On the other hand, this could be a 'squeaky wheel' game for Pittman. I'd go Pittman but it's close.

Thanks think I’ll go with Pittman, its a tough one.

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Who do i throw in my flex, standard?

Josh Downs vs NO
Alexander Mattison @ GB
Darrel Henderson @ DAL

Right now i have downs in there but fantasypros rankings has either rb ranked higher.

Also my TE spot is whichever player i pick up off waivers to score 3 points each week (drafted Freiermuth) and theres a guy in my league with Laporta and Waller so maybe i could flip Henderson or Mattison for Waller before game time which would be better than trying to guess right for flex here.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

So the Browns are gonna test Ford out pregame. Do I swap out Kareem Hunt for Darrell Henderson or George Pickens?

No. I'd still start Hunt even if a hobbled Ford starts

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Cnidario posted:

Need a flex, standard 14 team league

G. Wilson vs. NYG
Hunt @ SEA
Pierce @ CAR
LaPorta vs. LV (starting Waller)

I might lean Hunt here, just assuming Ford will either be out or have a reduced workload. I would have Wilson as my second pick if the Fort situation ends up murkier.

Which defense to choose:
DAL vs LAR
CLE @ SEA

I think if the Browns were at home I would choose them, but I don't see much daylight between these teams.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Pain of Mind posted:

I might lean Hunt here, just assuming Ford will either be out or have a reduced workload. I would have Wilson as my second pick if the Fort situation ends up murkier.

Which defense to choose:
DAL vs LAR
CLE @ SEA

I think if the Browns were at home I would choose them, but I don't see much daylight between these teams.

I ended up going with Hunt, so it’s good to see my decision validated!

Which defense did you end up going with? I probably would have leaned Cleveland

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

AnacondaHL posted:

Pierce is also on the bad half of a trend towards RBBC. Play Olave if he plays, otherwise keep as is and be sad about it.

Feeling real sad about playing Olave atm :argh:

E: nm they took his TD away??

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Pain of Mind posted:

Which defense to choose:
DAL vs LAR
CLE @ SEA

Boy I hope you went DAL lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jacobs @ DET or Foreman @ LAC?

Jacobs is projected higher, but I have a feeling he’s going to get crushed, and I have no idea what to expect out of Foreman

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Thanks for the Gus Bus recommendation!

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Boy I hope you went DAL lol

Nope, but I still might win, it just depends on if ARSB plays tomorrow.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Kickers:

So I have Dicker vs my opponents Carlson. This is going to be a close game. I'm down 30 with Herbert and Gibbs vs his Adams tomorrow. And our kickers. Should I drop my kicker for Patterson in the hopes his kicker might not play? Or am I overthinking this?

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I think the Gus bus has a pretty good shot at one or two TDs this week

Hope you took the advice

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Jeez, wish I had. But it would have been starting Gus over tony p and Bijan. Which in hindsight...

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Kickers:

So I have Dicker vs my opponents Carlson. This is going to be a close game. I'm down 30 with Herbert and Gibbs vs his Adams tomorrow. And our kickers. Should I drop my kicker for Patterson in the hopes his kicker might not play? Or am I overthinking this?

In theory I support this, but in reality I'd assume the Raiders will add another kicker to their roster and your opponent could pick them up instead.

I'd just use whatever kicker you think will get you the most points.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Rhamondre over White was a bad call.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I'm so tired of these WRs, .5 PPR need a WR2 and FLEX

Olave vCHI
McLaurin @NE

Lockett @BAL
Watson vLAR
Roschon @NO
Spears @PIT

I'm so frustrated with Olave but I can't bench him vs. the freakin' Bears, the Saints just do wildcats with Taysom Hill in the redzone and Carr and Olave have zero chemistry. Lockett went off last week but the Ravens are a horrendous matchup.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Bellmaker posted:

I'm so tired of these WRs, .5 PPR need a WR2 and FLEX

Olave vCHI
McLaurin @NE

Lockett @BAL
Watson vLAR
Roschon @NO
Spears @PIT

I'm so frustrated with Olave but I can't bench him vs. the freakin' Bears, the Saints just do wildcats with Taysom Hill in the redzone and Carr and Olave have zero chemistry. Lockett went off last week but the Ravens are a horrendous matchup.

I have Olave and McLaurin too and I'm starting both. 100% agreed on Olave, I was ready to bench him, but I have to start him against the Bears and just hope he finally finds the end zone. I'd probably go Lockett for the flex. The GB and CHI offenses are pretty dire right now, and Spears has been pretty bad all season.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bird in a Blender posted:

I have Olave and McLaurin too and I'm starting both. 100% agreed on Olave, I was ready to bench him, but I have to start him against the Bears and just hope he finally finds the end zone. I'd probably go Lockett for the flex. The GB and CHI offenses are pretty dire right now, and Spears has been pretty bad all season.

Keenan Allen is my WR1 so it will probably be Allen Olave and McLaurin this week, do not like the Ravens matchup at all with this setup

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
: )
Both my QBs are on bye this week and I need to drop one to pick up another

Current:
Goff
TLaw

Thinking it's best to drop TLaw.

Able to pick up
B. Mayfield @ HOU
S. Howell @ NE
D. Carr @ CHI
G. Minshew @ CAR
G. Smith @ CLE
W. Levis @ PIT

I'm leaning towards Mayfield or Minshew. But carr may be decent to run for a week since Chicago bad.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Bellmaker posted:

Keenan Allen is my WR1 so it will probably be Allen Olave and McLaurin this week, do not like the Ravens matchup at all with this setup

Oh yea, I misread and thought you needed 2 WR's plus a flex. I'm essentially in the same boat as you, although I have Lamb as my WR1. Going Olave as my WR2 and McLaurin as my flex. I have some other flex options, but McLaurin is getting a ton of targets lately.

With Burrow seemingly back to normal, I now have a good problem.

Tua @ KC or
Burrow vs. BUF

I've been riding Tua all season after Burrow was a disaster week 1, but Burrow finally put up more points than Tua last week. I'm leaning Burrow as BUF has given up 20 points to Mac Jones and Baker Mayfield the last two weeks, and Burrow is a hell of a lot better than either of them.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bird in a Blender posted:

Oh yea, I misread and thought you needed 2 WR's plus a flex. I'm essentially in the same boat as you, although I have Lamb as my WR1. Going Olave as my WR2 and McLaurin as my flex. I have some other flex options, but McLaurin is getting a ton of targets lately.

With Burrow seemingly back to normal, I now have a good problem.

Tua @ KC or
Burrow vs. BUF

I've been riding Tua all season after Burrow was a disaster week 1, but Burrow finally put up more points than Tua last week. I'm leaning Burrow as BUF has given up 20 points to Mac Jones and Baker Mayfield the last two weeks, and Burrow is a hell of a lot better than either of them.

I like Burrow here, the big thing is he’s finally healthy. Don’t be fooled by Sunday KC’s defense is good, divisional matchups are weird. Keep an eye on if Eichenburg starts at center for Miami he sucks rear end lol

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Ugh. Minshew @ Carolina or Howell @ NE?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Need a replacement start for Lawrence’s bye week.

Carr v CHI
Levis @ PIT
Mayfield @ HOU
Howell @ NE

Leaning towards Mayfield > Carr > Howell > Levis.

Floofy posted:

Ugh. Minshew @ Carolina or Howell @ NE?

Minshew Mania, brother. Howell isn’t a bad option though. That would be a gut check sort of thing for me which is why I said Minshew.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Definitely Mayfield, but Levis could be a fun bet

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
So I have Gibbs in my no bench league. With Monty probably back after the bye should I still hold him and just not get points this week or drop him for either Zach Moss or Joe Mixon. I'm 5-3 so I could sit and lose this one and keep all my players, then almost everyone would be past their bye week except Bijan and Diggs. If I do that I can also keep Aiyuk and Kirk instead of playing WR roulette the next few weeks.

take me you ANIMAL fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Oct 31, 2023

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Flex Full PPR pick one:
N Collins
Joshua Palmer
E Demercado
R Shaheed

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR. Need 1 RB, 1 WR and 1 Flex:
Ford vs Ari
Puka @GB
Godwin @Hou

Gus vs Sea
Diontae vs Ten

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

Flex Full PPR pick one:
N Collins
Joshua Palmer
E Demercado
R Shaheed

Nico, not close. See Week 9 Shadow Report

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/s/gzBWdGNeFZ

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Need a .5 PPR flex for a hell bye week

Brian Robinson @ NE
Jahan Dotson @ NE
Tajae Spears @ PIT

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

Cat Hassler posted:

Need a .5 PPR flex for a hell bye week

Brian Robinson @ NE
Jahan Dotson @ NE
Tajae Spears @ PIT

I'd go with Dotson

I say this as a Robinson haver

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Waddle @ KC in Germany
Flowers @ SEA

Waddle had a good week last week against NE, but I’m less than confident that he’ll be able to do that in Germany, against KC.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I need a WR in .5 PPR. This is a guillotine league down to 8 teams so there are more options around

Hopkins @ PIT
Davante Adams v NYG
Nico v TB
Addison @ ATL
Zay Flowers v SEA
Metcalf @ BAL
Lockett @ BAL
Dotson @ NE

Anyone below Addison I would have to make a drop to pickup (probably Nico). Hopkins looked to have a good connection with Levis, but it's also a rookie in his 2nd start. Who knows what's going on in Vegas with a new HC and a new QB. Nico has been inconsistent, but has a good matchup and that ESPN thing posted likes him. Looking for more of a safe floor than a home run here.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

quote:

Key:

Green = Good / Red = Bad

drat, was having trouble reading all that poo poo until then.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

this is super handy

is there one of these for like, RBs and QBs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

this is super handy

is there one of these for like, RBs and QBs?

Nope. There kinda used to be with FootballOutsiders's DVOA website that analyzed OLines and DLines, but that died.

edit: you're mostly fine just using Fantasy Point Allowed
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2023/fantasy-points-against-QB.htm
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2023/fantasy-points-against-RB.htm

AnacondaHL fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Nov 2, 2023