Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
chris pratt in the Schindlers List remake and he soy faces when he sees the red coat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hell yeah

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the best video game movie was pokemon 2000 because herman Cain made the song from it one of his campaign slogans

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
who/what is chris pratt

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

bebop esq posted:

who/what is chris pratt

he's one of the chrises

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
my google dot com broke

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

bebop esq posted:

who/what is chris pratt

crisp rat

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

bebop esq posted:

who/what is chris pratt

at least at this point you're not too afraid to ask

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

bebop esq posted:

who/what is chris pratt

he spent seven season failing to learn how to act on Parks and Rec and then did a bunch of steroids

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

bebop esq posted:

who/what is chris pratt

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mmm hungwy

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

bebop esq posted:

who/what is chris pratt

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Buddykins posted:

mmm hungwy

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Buddykins posted:

mmm hungwy

in my imagination he taps his widdle cowboy boots alternately when he says it

tippy tap

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

somehow I missed that Mike Pence dropped out of the race like a dog

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Red Baron posted:

in my imagination he taps his widdle cowboy boots alternately when he says it

tippy tap

lol

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

oh that guy

never saw him in anything

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

No! No!!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Joementum posted:

he spent seven season failing to learn how to act on Parks and Rec and then did a bunch of steroids

lol

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Filthy Hans posted:

somehow I missed that Mike Pence dropped out of the race like a dog

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Consummate Professional posted:

chris pratt in the Schindlers List remake and he soy faces when he sees the red coat

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
did trumo say anything about pence dropping out or is he too obsessed with his witch hunt poo poo to have time for that?

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

bebop esq posted:

did trumo say anything about pence dropping out or is he too obsessed with his witch hunt poo poo to have time for that?

He said Pence should endorse him.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

bebop esq posted:

yeah he said pence should endorse him now

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1718453111625220248?s=46

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Greg Legg posted:

he’s right

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Greg Legg posted:

DrPossum posted:

yeah he said pence should endorse him now

I agree, he should

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao he’s so good

the pettiest there’s ever been

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I love the ad on the side to text TRUMP to get info on investing in gold

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

the thing with the "fangs" was one of the apex predators in the Cambrian, like 500m years ago.

there was a Burgess Shale documentary my kids used to watch when they were tiny, and they had a game called "Pikaia's Fun", based on a very early "notochord" fossil from the Cambrian, one of the earliest known precursors of vertebrate animals. Less is known about the game than the prehistoric creature.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://packaged-media.redd.it/v434...233adf1c696#t=0

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Joementum posted:

I love the ad on the side to text TRUMP to get info on investing in gold

there's an ad on the sports radio station here from a FORMER CIA OPERATIVE who says that the dollar will collapse within 45 days and that you should be putting your money in gold. The ad has been running for three months.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
pence should put on a cowboy hat and do the "TRUMP ... TRUMP ... TRUMP" dance

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

emfive posted:

the thing with the "fangs" was one of the apex predators in the Cambrian, like 500m years ago.

there was a Burgess Shale documentary my kids used to watch when they were tiny, and they had a game called "Pikaia's Fun", based on a very early "notochord" fossil from the Cambrian, one of the earliest known precursors of vertebrate animals. Less is known about the game than the prehistoric creature.

that's a lot of words to say hell yeah

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

New Trump Game - Guess the Context:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1718741011495547040

e: this one's an easy one. Melanie has already complained and asked him to stop.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lmbo all the stars are here

Additionally, Birch Gold Group has a number of high-profile partners that endorse the company’s services. The U.S.’s youngest nationally-syndicated columnist Ben Shapiro, former investment banker Stephen K. Bannon and political activist Candace Owens are all on Birch Gold Group’s lengthy list of celebrity endorsers. Other endorsers include clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson, former Mayor of New York Rudy Giuliani and political commentator Dan Bongino.

Amongst Birch Gold Group’s many endorsees, former Congressman Ron Paul shares perhaps the most poignant view on gold, an asset he sees as completely free from government manipulation and a steadfast blockade against inflation. On the Birch Gold Group blog, Paul writes:

“An American gold eagle isn’t a promise to pay. It doesn’t come with a 250-page prospectus packed with fine print. You can’t play games with gold. You either own it, or you don’t.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

The Browns should sign that guy!