Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
What is this video hamas is talking about?
"the video of the three female prisoners, which caused a great shock within the zionist society."

Al-Saqr posted:

Not to be a party pooper but I think that's the total for the couple weeks, I might be wrong though! still that's more than double the amount Hezbollah killed over 30 days in 2006 so Hamas is outperforming them!

What is impressive though is the confirmed tank kill count in the last 24 hours, they have successfully knocked out 6 tanks, 3 merkavas and 3 panther 14's!

By panther do you mean Namer tracked APCs, they're built on the Merkava chassis? Namer means leopard, which is the same as a panther in English but rather confusingly they also have a wheeled armoired truck MRAP thing called panther.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Weka posted:

What is this video hamas is talking about?
"the video of the three female prisoners, which caused a great shock within the zionist society."

By panther do you mean Namer tracked APCs, they're built on the Merkava chassis? Namer means leopard, which is the same as a panther in English but rather confusingly they also have a wheeled armoired truck MRAP thing called panther.

Hamas is talking about the prisoner video they released a couple days ago.

this is the panther:-

https://www.armyrecognition.com/mar...er_for_idf.html

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Zadok Allen posted:

Looks like the reason behind the beginning of WW3 has been discovered.

https://twitter.com/richimedhurst/status/1717699444362092839?s=20

thoughts on this? sounds pretty plausible.

also https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/economy/1693292330-israel-examines-construction-of-gas-pipeline-to-turkey

quote:

A Turkey-Israel gas pipeline is once again on the table: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has instructed an inter-ministerial team to examine alternatives to Israel's current gas exports.

One of the options being considered is the construction of a underwater pipeline from Turkey to Israel's largest offshore natural gas field, Leviathan. Under the plan, gas will be directed to Turkey and subsequently to southern European nations aiming to decrease their reliance on the Russian pipeline.

The proposed pipeline aims to link the key Turkish-European pipeline with the abundant gas reserves in Israel and neighboring areas such as Egypt and the UAE. The initiative seeks to establish a viable alternative gas supply for Europe, as the region looks to reduce its dependence on Russian gas.

possibly why turkey reneged on that deal they made with russia and released those ukranian prisoners to return to the battlefield? showing they were playing ball with the west so he could be part of the middleman on gas?

biden also proposed the IMEC at g20 which looks like the same thing as the EastMed gas pipeline that this guy is talking about.

also: US President Joe Biden has said that he is convinced that one of the reasons why Hamas launched a terrorist attack on Israel was because of the recent announcement during the G-20 Summit in New Delhi on the ambitious India-Middle East-Europe Economic Corridor that integrates the entire region with a network of railroad.

quote:

Biden told reporters at a joint news conference with the visiting Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese that his analysis is based on his instinct and does not have any proof for this.

“I'm convinced one of the reasons Hamas attacked when they did, and I have no proof of this, just my instinct tells me, is because of the progress we were making towards regional integration for Israel, and regional integration overall. We can't leave that work behind,” Biden said.

crepeface has issued a correction as of 09:10 on Oct 31, 2023

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
imo the time to retire the grand tradition of naming armored vehicles of war after big cats was 1945

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

This was the plan and the driving force behind trying to get Saudi to normalize relations with Israel.

But now this plan is in jeopardy because of Hamas's incredible victory against Israel, and because of Israels barbarism the price for arab governments to normalize will be too high up to and including risking their lives. Israel has taught a new generation of arabs to hate them with every bone in their body. The arab governments will try, but the price might be too high for them now.

Also, Israel has proven that it cant defend itself anymore, and it's credit ratings are collapsing, so economically betting on Israel is no longer safe or sensible.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Ohtori Akio posted:

imo the time to retire the grand tradition of naming armored vehicles of war after big cats was 1945

Agreed. Should be named after xenomorphs, comic book characters and children's cartoon characters.

Spongebob class medium tanks have been seen moving into the city outskirts, supported by Pikachu anti air mobile units.

Oh no a megaman launcher has taken out the lead spongebob.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/LBC/status/1718969901996532185

fizzier
Oct 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Koos Group posted:

If by Biden you mean the Biden administration, that's not entirely true, though I can't say any more on the subject.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

库斯集团已经摆脱了他们的束缚。

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al-Saqr posted:

Hamas is talking about the prisoner video they released a couple days ago.

this is the panther:-

https://www.armyrecognition.com/mar...er_for_idf.html

Dang a tank structure and doctrine radical!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

wow guys i think israels a nazi state!

https://x.com/censoredmen/status/1719088002557747658?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

number of prisoners keeps rising, now its 240

https://x.com/alarabytv/status/1719268120664084906?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

also netanyahu tried to get europe to pressure egypt to allow gaza to be ethnically cleansed

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1719270390512722026?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

Zadok Allen has issued a correction as of 04:31 on Dec 23, 2023

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Good ol' Mizrahim. Always saying the quiet part out loud.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

the warmongering mtg's censure vote is being brought to the floor today against tlaib, who just threatened her own domestic party electorally. multiple republicans tug their collar to protect tlaib from censure.
https://twitter.com/kadiagoba/status/1718764813252186435

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

comedyblissoption has issued a correction as of 09:44 on Oct 31, 2023

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

comedyblissoption posted:

the warmongering mtg's censure vote is being brought to the floor today against tlaib, who just threatened her own domestic party electorally. republican tim walberg tugs their collar and protects tlaib.

lol you're doing this deliberately right?

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
assumed based on the cross in his name that this guy was a fascist and i was right

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

permanent 🤡'clock in israel

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
please do not post objectively false tweets from infowars retards

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

At this rate, by the end of the year more Israelis are going to be in Gaza than when they had settlements there.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

crepeface posted:

lol you're doing this deliberately right?
bizarrely, i think discussing palestinian congresswoman tlaib opposing her party domestically on the policy position of genocide against palestinians and the attempts by both parties to punish her should be discussed in the thread

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

the warmongering mtg's censure vote is being brought to the floor today against tlaib, who just threatened her own domestic party electorally. multiple republicans tug their collar to protect tlaib from censure.

burger posting, who cares, death to :amerikkka:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

cbo I love ya buddy but you gotta stop touching the stove here. There's room to post about Magic the Gathering in the succ thread or whatever

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
take it to da fuckin burger thread..........

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Succ thread already talks a ton about Palestine, it's not like the discussion is being squashed

It's just that things are happening in Palestine at such rapid pace that maybe the specific mechanisms of Burgopia could be discussed in Succ

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

Not to be a party pooper but I think that's the total for the couple weeks, I might be wrong though! still that's more than double the amount Hezbollah killed over 30 days in 2006 so Hamas is outperforming them!

What is impressive though is the confirmed tank kill count in the last 24 hours, they have successfully knocked out 6 tanks, 3 merkavas and 3 panther 14's!

4 days ago the admitted military death toll was 310 and now it's 312 after days of the worst fighting of the war.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

cbo I love ya buddy but you gotta stop touching the stove here. There's room to post about Magic the Gathering in the succ thread or whatever
censorship and censure against palestinian proponents is constantly discussed as germane to the topic b/c it obviously is. we can't talk about tlaib?!

this is the most appropriate thread to talk about the political persecution of tlaib.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

Succ thread already talks a ton about Palestine, it's not like the discussion is being squashed

It's just that things are happening in Palestine at such rapid pace that maybe the specific mechanisms of Burgopia could be discussed in Succ
succ thread is primarily about democrats being terrible. tlaib's political persecution does not belong there. i'm talking about tlaib in a positive light and this is the most appropriate thread to talk about it!

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

4 days ago the admitted military death toll was 310 and now it's 312 after days of the worst fighting of the war.

And those two additional were from food poisoning.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
get off the cross dude. american politics chat reliably derails this thread, which has quality issues at the best of times

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
let cbo post you mod brained retards

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I never want to hear the word democrat or democracy ever again!!!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

censorship and censure against palestinian proponents is constantly discussed as germane to the topic b/c it obviously is. we can't talk about tlaib?!

this is the most appropriate thread to talk about the political persecution of tlaib.

Rashida Tlaib is completely irrelevant to the war happening in palestine right now. she's an American politician from Detroit with bernie views lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*that comic, you know the one*.
They say that these bombs from Israel were voted against by Rashida Tlaib!

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

smarxist posted:

Rashida Tlaib is completely irrelevant to the war happening in palestine right now. she's an American politician from Detroit with bernie views lol
tlaib, a palestinian congresswoman who just called biden a genocider and is threatening her party politically over this specific issue for the c-word, is just as relevant as approved thread topics like american politicians smearing pro-palestinian college protestors

everyone understands the smearing and propaganda is part of the war effort against palestinians

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

theres a new close up video on social media of a giant fully decked out merkava taking a few shots then getting completely vaporized to the bone from a kornet like a t-64, insanely intense fighting today.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Ironically, tanks really hate getting shot because they are filled with explosion

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

tlaib, a palestinian congresswoman who just called biden a genocider and is threatening her party politically over this specific issue for the c-word, is just as relevant as approved thread topics like american politicians smearing pro-palestinian college protestors

everyone understands the smearing and propaganda is part of the war effort against palestinians

how has The Squad responded? any epic clapbacks?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

cool, i guess let's tgameplan out her calculated response to these dangerous political tides so that maybe her non existent caucus can fart into a microphone on the house floor and have as much impact on what's going on in the middle east as a SAD thread

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
it still cracks me the gently caress up that the best way to defeat anti-Kornet APS is to just shoot two Kornets in quick succession

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Paul
Aug 2, 2009

tristeham posted:

let cbo post you mod brained retards