Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Traveller posted:

Please tell me Ruan Mei and Xueyi are in the same banner :ohdear:

Dr. Ratio looks like he got lost on the way from Sumeru.

lol gently caress you're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
And that's how nobody pulled on the 1.5 banners (who didn't already have SW).

although, i'm still not sure if my luocha-less and fu-less account would be better served with trying for huohuo anyway, or if the first limited harmony really is worth sitting tight for

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Ruan Mei's kit before all the leaked kits got scrubbed off the internet was her skill increasing spd, her talent increasing damage dealt to weakness broken enemies, and her ult increases weakness break efficiency and puts a debuff on enemies that gives a chunk of damage when they recover from being broken. This is all subject to change given it's already the second kit leaked for her.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I'm normally not big on the woman character designs in miHoYo games, but Ruan Mei is very good.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
I just really need them to not drop Black Swan and the Kafka rerun at the same time or I'm going to be in shambles.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Yay I love Xueyi

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Kanos posted:

I just really need them to not drop Black Swan and the Kafka rerun at the same time or I'm going to be in shambles.

what if i told you it theoretically lines up to be the case haha

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Oh no, I want Xueyi but neither of those 5 stars.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

Futaba Anzu posted:

what if i told you it theoretically lines up to be the case haha

God, I know. :smithicide:

I want Kafka eidolons and her LC that I missed on the first run, but I also need Black Swan. My only hope is that they throw a curveball and do the reruns out of order instead of sticking to the release order.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

well they're already breaking up the release order which makes me think it's a for sure shoe in that they'll do that for the Banner Synergy

i'm just completely hosed since I totally expect the kafka/blackswan banner to happen then I also need ot pick up hanabi right after, I am going to be in so much pain in a couple months

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

What did you do with Screwllum you sick bastards?

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Bussamove posted:

What did you do with Screwllum you sick bastards?

he got ratioed

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Dazerbeams posted:

Oh no, I want Xueyi but neither of those 5 stars.

Frankly I care more about the 4 stars. More characters by far, frequent eidos, general ease of getting them...

I bet some eidolon capped 4 stars are equal if not better to their 5 star counterparts...

So gently caress yeah pull for Xueyi

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

With Black Swan on the horizon, I do wanna bring up again that Kafka can have a 2-turn Ult rotation with Tutorial Mission, as long as there's a source of DEF down (which Black Swan provides). At E1 Tutorial Mission would also help her to inflict the DoT vulnerability debuff reliably without having to scrounge up EHR from substats

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
If you're going for E1 you should get Patience Is All You Need instead because it applies a DoT that counts towards the new DoT set. 12% def ignore for just existing.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

blizzardvizard posted:

With Black Swan on the horizon, I do wanna bring up again that Kafka can have a 2-turn Ult rotation with Tutorial Mission, as long as there's a source of DEF down (which Black Swan provides). At E1 Tutorial Mission would also help her to inflict the DoT vulnerability debuff reliably without having to scrounge up EHR from substats

I'm honestly curious how this setup compares to a standard DPS setup with something like Good Night and Sleep Well against single targets. I assume it's great for AoE clear.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I've never had a problem inflicting Kafka's E1 debuff. It's got a 100% base chance, the same as her dots.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I want Xueyi, but neither of the 5 stars. I have 0 pity, so it should be safe enough.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

S P O R E S

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Kanos posted:

I'm honestly curious how this setup compares to a standard DPS setup with something like Good Night and Sleep Well against single targets. I assume it's great for AoE clear.

It definitely clears trash mobs faster, but I haven't calced if it's better at single-targets to be fair so I can't make any claims. I guess I'm moreso just raising the possibility for now

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

QQ is… good. :f5h: Enhance enhance enhance enhance everyone dead lmao propagation.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Gotta love how they've got the small detail belly button window on her splash art for seemingly no reason other than to forget to render it on her in game model and start a dumb Shenhe controversy. Calling it right now.

Did not call Saori Oonishi or her apparently being sweet natured either. I figured she'd be another giant ego Sheldon Cooper type.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

My man you gotta disconnect from reddit or whatever.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Eej posted:

If you're going for E1 you should get Patience Is All You Need instead because it applies a DoT that counts towards the new DoT set. 12% def ignore for just existing.

Honestly I'm really tempted to get Kafka's LC even when i have her at E0. The dot set is also one reason but also the speed as well.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I cannot do this new event cause it requires beating the Simulated Universe world 5, and none of my characters can cure status effects.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Anora posted:

I cannot do this new event cause it requires beating the Simulated Universe world 5, and none of my characters can cure status effects.

Abundance path

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Anora posted:

Natasha and March 7th are free tho?

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
oh no I want dr ratio and ruan mei. gotta decide which I'm going for first

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Abundance path. Get the resonance that makes it automatic every turn and the one that makes it a cleanse, afk and make go tea while your immortal team kills on auto.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Do pants just not exist in the star rail universe?

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

GoodluckJonathan posted:

It says in the codex that they went out of fashion fifty Amber Eras ago after the mysterious disappearance of The Modesty.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

if you outlaw pants only outlaws will wear pants

Kale
May 14, 2010

GoodluckJonathan posted:

Dr. Ratio is wearing pants. :colbert:

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Kale posted:

Dr. Ratio is wearing pants. :colbert:

No shirt though. Maybe only one or the other is allowed?

"A candid and self-centered Intelligentsia Guild member, who often conceals his appearance with a strange plaster sculpture."

what?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

GoodluckJonathan posted:

There are many pants in Star Rail. In fact, Dan Heng wears pants.

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad
Sitting at zero pity after dropping a single pull on Fu's LC banner and getting her personal, and decided to throw a 10-pull at topaz because all of my hunt cones suck for her and hey, maybe I'll get resolution shines at least?

:eyepop:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

GoodluckJonathan posted:

No shirt though. Maybe only one or the other is allowed?

"A candid and self-centered Intelligentsia Guild member, who often conceals his appearance with a strange plaster sculpture."

what?
Guessing it’s a Herta situation where he mostly talks through sculptures until he has an actual reason to meet personally

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

GoodluckJonathan posted:

They do, women just aren't allowed to wear them

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

My man you gotta disconnect from reddit or whatever.
for real this isnt me being mean its genuine advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

GoodluckJonathan posted:

Tights are just really thin pants, it's fine