Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bearjew posted:

this is the content I crave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Tom Tucker posted:

Politico did a full story on DeSantis’s lifts including multiple expert interviews lmao

it’s very good

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Noone will notice you being like an inch or two taller. Everyone will notice the clownshoes and make fun of you ceaselessly. Why do people keep trying with this nonsense?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

DrPossum posted:

are there still goth kids? I don't know im old

I was at the goth club the other week and there were a bunch of young folks there. They play a lot of bad music now and refuse to play anything good from the 00s and prior :negative:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

piss guzzler 420 posted:

it’s very good

being short is the worst thing that can happen to a white man

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Durf posted:

he was too afraid to agree, he just kept leaving the room to drink and let Nick take over his studio

the Knowledge Fight guys were right, while an evil little poo poo Nick at least has an ethos, while Alex just drunkenly yells about globalist new world order etc in between hocking snake oil

his carnival barker dog whistle schtick doesn't work anymore when a haunted doll shows up in the studio and starts openly braying for jewish blood in between backing both Palestinians and the CCP

it was a very good episode, strong recommend.

and by the end he was fully agreeing with fuentes, as far as i could tell.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1719322754846019974

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

such an incredible album

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

so many resistance accounts gearing up to be disappointed one more time

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Harton posted:

being short is the worst thing that can happen to a white man

he’s 5’11 without lifts apparently. psycho poo poo

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Got him!

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

is there anything better than being inside when its snowing out. I dont think so. well I guess it could not be snowing and it could be a perfect 70 degrees but whatever

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trump is going to be convicted of some felonies . thats 100%

what is not known now is what that will mean to the gop

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Sir Tonk posted:

such an incredible album

One of the all time greats.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Chris Christie dressing up as RBG today (incl her crown)

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I hope Trump is taken off a bunch of states’ ballots, that would be pretty funny

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

mistermojo posted:

is there anything better than being inside when its snowing out. I dont think so. well I guess it could not be snowing and it could be a perfect 70 degrees but whatever

Sitting in your dark basement playing vidya games on a perfect sunny summer day is better imo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

2DCAT posted:

I was at the goth club the other week and there were a bunch of young folks there. They play a lot of bad music now and refuse to play anything good from the 00s and prior :negative:

i've enjoyed your recent uploads danke schoen :)

augias
Apr 7, 2009

When vim fuego loga on remember to bully him about getting a girl pregnant on the just a baby app. Unhinged poo poo

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

augias posted:

When vim fuego loga on remember to bully him about getting a girl pregnant on the just a baby app. Unhinged poo poo

Wut

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Tom Tucker posted:

Politico did a full story on DeSantis’s lifts including multiple expert interviews lmao

lmao thank you for pointing this out:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/10/31/desantis-boots-shoemakers-00121044

augias
Apr 7, 2009

He made a whopper.of a post in r relationships thread and i also need to understannd wtf is going on

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I hope Trump is taken off a bunch of states’ ballots, that would be pretty funny

honestly thinking this option could create some of the best comedy

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

2DCAT posted:

:negative:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

what’s a baby app?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
lol “good music from the 00s”

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

mistermojo posted:

A memory that is embedded in my psyche is one night in January it was like 5 below, snow falling heavily and the wind was howling as a blizzard tore through NW Indiana. I was laying in bed with my girlfriend, cozy and warm and all was right in the world. And then my alarm went off at midnight because i worked nights at fedex. I had to be at the facility at 1 AM to do the yard check before the sort.

Somehow I did not quit that day, even though that was basically the universe telling me to.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

donny ain't gonna wriggle outta this one!!!!!!!!!!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Harton posted:

what’s a baby app?

A modest proposal from Applebee's

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
it is snowing out what the actual gently caress

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

phish is from the 1990s

and many other decades as well

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Only 17 posts overnight. Abolish Nite Crew now, before they embarrass themselves further

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

DrPossum posted:

it is snowing out what the actual gently caress

climate change loving rules cause while everything heats up there are also going to be wildcard years where winter is just loving brutal in one part of the world while another is unseasonably warm.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

lol “good music from the 00s”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbsGL6ecDUw

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Harton posted:

what’s a baby app?

not much what's a baby app with you?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004