Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

fischtick posted:

I can't speak for the ones (Tramontia??) they sell in the warehouse today.

I have a few of these pans and I really really like them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
I went to Costco today to restock on some regular stuff and pick up a bag of halloween candy, got the fruit smoothie at the food court and it seems the berry one has already returned despite all the signage here still saying mango.

Anyone know how they compare nutritionally? I liked the mango one because it was just frozen mango, gave me some fiber while tasting like a dessert.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I got the double pack of Tramonitna cast iron Dutch ovens in sale for like $45 and just gave one to a friend as I thought $45 was worth it for one. I might even use it tonight for a loaf of bread.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

StormDrain posted:

I got the double pack of Tramonitna cast iron Dutch ovens in sale for like $45 and just gave one to a friend as I thought $45 was worth it for one. I might even use it tonight for a loaf of bread.

pics of the bread

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Lazy Fair posted:

Anyone know how they compare nutritionally? I liked the mango one because it was just frozen mango, gave me some fiber while tasting like a dessert.

Berry and Mango are nutritionally devoid sugar bombs, op. If you want fiber get unflavored psyllium husks or the sugar-free versions.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Zero VGS posted:

Berry and Mango are nutritionally devoid sugar bombs, op. If you want fiber get unflavored psyllium husks or the sugar-free versions.

Do the sugar free ones have artificial sweetener?

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

pentyne posted:

there would be blood on the floor over who gets the dutch ovens much less the skillets

so presents AND a gladiatorial bloodfest? Man, talk about *value*, PBUC.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
has anyone eaten the chocolate bark with cranberry thing they have by the bagels?

i brought some to a friends and never got a chance to try it since it didn't get opened

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019

Zero VGS posted:

I also buy unflavored psyllium husks at costco, they come in a 2 pack of 360 capsules each for $19.99 which is a bit cheaper than the walmart ones of 300 for $10.98 and also saves me from going to walmart.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
The Le Creuset thing is not a great deal because only like 4 pieces are actual cast iron. The rest is stoneware, where you’re just paying for the brand name rather than any special quality.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:haibrower:

Mid-Life Crisis
Jun 13, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

StormDrain posted:

They chip easily

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

:monocle:

Ravendas
Sep 29, 2001

StormDrain posted:

We had the double pack last year, and sold them at our garage sale this year for like $10 each.

Compared to our Staub and Le Creuset ones, Tramonita chipped easily and developed some brown staining we couldn't scrub out. The coating was less resistant than Staub or Le Creuset.

They're _fine_, but there is a quality difference.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
Has anyone seen the wine advent calendars this year? We’ve been going every few weeks but haven’t seen them yet. Worried we missed them…

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I need a link to order please

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Is Halloween candy on sale yet?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

bizwank posted:

Don't do this to yourself, speaking from experience

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Zero VGS posted:

Don't do this to yourself, speaking from experience

Post?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

I just mean don't buy all the discounted Halloween candy and then eat it all yourself, that was regrettable.

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

My little brother snuck into my room and ate my entire Halloween candy stash one year, I'm still trying to heal and this is way cheaper than therapy

Fatrick
Jul 19, 2003

*Jumping Peppers!* *Enjoy the Sauce!*

Zero VGS posted:

I just mean don't buy all the discounted Halloween candy and then eat it all yourself, that was regrettable.

Sounds like a quitter to me

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i tried the motor city double pep and it was pretty good for frozen pizza. not exactly cheap though, but one pizza pie is good for two servings for sure.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

uh oh new yorkers gonna come walkin here

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

pencilhands posted:

pics of the bread

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

StormDrain posted:

you paid for bed farts

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

The Halloween candy at my Kroger has been moved into the front and loving CHRISTMS CANDY is now out where it used to live. I hope the Co doesn’t do me dirty like this also.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

looks delicious :)

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Virigoth posted:

The Halloween candy at my Kroger has been moved into the front and loving CHRISTMS CANDY is now out where it used to live. I hope the Co doesn’t do me dirty like this also.

Wife stopped at target on the way home and the only Halloween candy left was dumdums. Ended getting a few bags of regular candy. If/when that runs out, then fruit snacks and Kirkland granola bars will be given.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

An apology better be included

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

SilvergunSuperman posted:

An apology better be included

No need, when the "treat" clause isn't fulfilled, the children are within their rights to "trick". Hope you like TP and eggs on your car, granola sicko!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Making some steak sauce

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

Making some steak sauce

Well at least that looks like it should look.

ryden
Oct 9, 2011

ACAB

https://twitter.com/ShawnFatfield/status/1719481093538066919

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Makes u think.

I for one have thought and at any price higher than $1.50 I don't really want a hot dog. Especially without deli mustard and the onion crank. Let me crank off onto my dog.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

bizwank posted:

Costco doesn’t mark the candy bags as Halloween candy, just candy assortments, so after Halloween the candy just back into regular stock and never goes on sale.

Nohearum
Nov 2, 2013
Don't get impatient and open the durian moon cakes in the car on the way home.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I finally got a costco membership. I assume they have stuff in stores not on their website? I need a new sonicare brush, but on the website they only have it in two packs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

actionjackson posted:

I finally got a costco membership. I assume they have stuff in stores not on their website? I need a new sonicare brush, but on the website they only have it in two packs.

That is correct. The website only lists some stuff.