Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Johnny Truant posted:

that the white queso with a green lid? yeah it was... just okay. won't get it again

“Just ok” for that kind of queso means it hit the right vibe and should be eaten as much as you can at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

norp posted:

Presumably the suppliers do this to not piss off other retailers that have price matching/beating policies.

Possibly, though most (all?) places that offer price matching specifically won't price match Costco and other membership clubs.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cartoon Man posted:

My balls are nice and toasty now.

Prove it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I just checked and what Cartoon Man has described as “nice” and “toasty” I am going to describe as “damp” and “swampy” please put them away until it gets a little colder.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

bird with big opinions on ball aridity

went in for wastebasket liners for the bathroom and they only had the clear ones, no thanks. Instead picked up that chili lime mix that I’ve been waiting to go on sale/clearance to try and a jar of Forbidden Dessert (Sanders caramels) since they were both on sale. Let’s see if this time I can behave!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i would not trust bird with proper ball heating

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
It's Kirkland merino wool sock and merino base layer season :getin:

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
I am jealous of the Kirkland woman's socks because they have a higher content of wool. Why did God curse me with big feet :negative:

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

PSA - Don't buy the Pho in One chicken pho in the refrigerated section. The broth was fine but the noodles are weird and the "chicken breast" is terrible grey dry nonsense.

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

large hands posted:

merino base layer season
I was momentarily excited but then remembered every time I see some clothing there that I actually like they never have any in my size (S/M). The curse of not being overweight in America.

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

bizwank posted:

I was momentarily excited but then remembered every time I see some clothing there that I actually like they never have any in my size (S/M). The curse of not being overweight in America.

Lol yes! I have the same problem with being tall and skinny. I was in the market for an outer shell last week and even the smallest Costco shell was like a tent on my body. I ended up getting a discounted shell from Patagonia for the exact same price as Costco, but it actually fit me well. Costco is mainly a grocery/gas place for me as such.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

:same: except tall and morbidly obese.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

bizwank posted:

Haven't had this problem in Canada but you could always buy women's

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

bizwank posted:

Costco caters to its largest audience.

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

large hands posted:

Haven't had this problem in Canada but you could always buy women's
I actually have several well-fitting coats that I've purchased on weekend jaunts to Vancouver, and I think at least one of my pairs of gloves are labeled women's. If it's available in black I don't really care who the target market is but for something like base layers, unless they're unisex there's a good chance they'll just end up baggy somewhere. I guess I can always return them though.

Oppression
Jan 16, 2004
Pillbug
These cookies are a little too good.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Virigoth posted:

“Just ok” for that kind of queso means it hit the right vibe and should be eaten as much as you can at once.

oh I still ate all of it don't get me wrong lol. I just will try something else when I get the queso urge

It was very satisfying when I cut up the remnants of deer/bison/elk sausages and used them as the vehicle to shovel queso in my mouth :yum:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im almost out of kimchi

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Oppression posted:

These are amazing and I’m glad my Costco never has them anymore.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Virigoth posted:

nah, it was no good. a regrettable dip

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

? Rain doesn't wash your car clean unless its really filthy to begin with

Super fast story

I didn't know this and for months my first boyfriend was dinking around under my hood of my 67 Dodge Dart, asking friends for help, looking for an alternator at a junkyard etc. because my headlights were dim

It was dangerous driving at night, real hassle

It was his rear end in a top hat dad who saw it was the dirt on my headlights

:/

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I went and got drugs at the Costco. They were free. Also, it was far less depressing than a regular pharmacy as the pharmacists were walking people through how to save the most money on their drugs, as opposed to being completely emotionally destroyed and consequentially indifferent to the struggles of the people they were talking to.

Would recommend getting drugs from Costco.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I went and got drugs at the Costco. They were free. Also, it was far less depressing than a regular pharmacy as the pharmacists were walking people through how to save the most money on their drugs, as opposed to being completely emotionally destroyed and consequentially indifferent to the struggles of the people they were talking to.

Would recommend getting drugs from Costco.

Hell yeah!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
The only reason I might suggest not getting your drugs at costco is because I also get my drugs at costco and I don't want to line to get bigger. That is my only complaint.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I'm big and tall and fat and Costco never has my size either. Seems to be pretty much from M to 2XL

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Soul Dentist posted:

I'm big and tall and fat and Costco never has my size either. Seems to be pretty much from M to 2XL

Sometimes the website will.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Ayndin posted:

Instead picked up a jar of Forbidden Dessert (Sanders caramels) since they were on sale. Let’s see if this time I can behave!

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

Cartoon Man posted:

My balls are nice and toasty now. Thank you Costco!

PBUC

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

Anyone got any protein powder reccs from Costco. I’m gonna go tomorrow and eat a glizzy on my lunch break

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

Anyone got any protein powder reccs from Costco. I’m gonna go tomorrow and eat a glizzy on my lunch break

I’d just go with the ON stuff.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I don't like the Optimum Nutrition because of the acesulfame K as sweetener.

If you can stomach whey, it's probably the easiest, cheapest and best absorbed and I would get the Ascent if your store has it: https://www.costco.com/ascent-native-fuel-whey-protein-chocolate%2c-4.25-lbs.product.100985271.html. Mine stocks chocolate. It's sweetened with Stevia

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spinz posted:

Super fast story

I didn't know this and for months my first boyfriend was dinking around under my hood of my 67 Dodge Dart, asking friends for help, looking for an alternator at a junkyard etc. because my headlights were dim

It was dangerous driving at night, real hassle

It was his rear end in a top hat dad who saw it was the dirt on my headlights

:/

lol

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Oppression posted:

loving facts. Cookie Crisp cookies.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Hed posted:

I don't like the Optimum Nutrition because of the acesulfame K as sweetener.

[...]I would get the Ascent [...] It's sweetened with Stevia

"I don't like ON because it has ace K which I don't know what that is but someone on TV said it's bad so here's one with Stevia someone on TV said it's good"

If you try to say Stevia tastes better then you're a liar on top of being gullible

Sorry but I'm very angry when goon gains are sabotaged by bro science!

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

bizwank posted:

I live in one of the fattest cities in America (nearly 45% obesity rate and 26% are diabetic) and we've got small and medium :shrug:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

made it through a solid year on my stack of clearance frute brute from last halloween. sad to see it did not return

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

jisforjosh posted:

I live in one of the fattest cities in America (nearly 45% obesity rate and 26% are diabetic) and we've got small and medium :shrug:

Texas?

I'm from Wisconsin and I've never seen so many grotesquely obese people than when I went to San Antonio I think (and surrounding areas; Austin was cool). We have a ton of fat people here in WI, myself included, but what I saw in Texas was not normal. "Morbidly obese" is a medical term and that does not apply. They were far beyond that. And all of the kids too. That was the most depressing part. :smith:

This was maybe 14 years ago. I'm sure Texas got back on track.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

healthy at every size you bigots

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Last year I bought a "slim" Carhartt hoodie. in medium since everything I wear for tops is a medium.

I had to return it for a small and Im not even skinny!!!

Comfy as hell though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Costco. Tomorrow.