Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

euphronius posted:

let he who has not birthed a felon make the first tweet

George Santos would never birth a felon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

🖕

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius posted:

let he who has not birthed a felon make the first tweet

another advantage trump (currently) has over biden :smugdon:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:thanks:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins join Hamas

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

So sad to see my sons being PERSECUTED in a political Witch Hunt by this out of control, publicity seeking, New York State Judge, on a case that should have NEVER been brought. Legal Scholars Scream Disgrace! My $WORTH is far GREATER than on Financial Statements, plus they contain a full DISCLAIMER CLAUSE telling readers of this information to do their own due diligence and analysis. ALSO, their Star Witness admitted on the stand that he LIED, a big story not covered by the press. Banks and Insurance Companies made money, not even a minor default, and there were NO VICTIMS, except for the people getting mugged and murdered on the sidewalks of New York while our Corrupt Attorney General sits on her fat rear end in Court all day watching the Trump family be abused by a Trump Hating Judge that said a Billion Dollar house is only worth $18,000,000 Million Dollars!!!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
donald trump please say $18,000,000 again

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

So sad to see my sons being PERSECUTED in a political Witch Hunt by this out of control, publicity seeking, New York State Judge, on a case that should have NEVER been brought. Legal Scholars Scream Disgrace! My $WORTH is far GREATER than on Financial Statements, plus they contain a full DISCLAIMER CLAUSE telling readers of this information to do their own due diligence and analysis. ALSO, their Star Witness admitted on the stand that he LIED, a big story not covered by the press. Banks and Insurance Companies made money, not even a minor default, and there were NO VICTIMS, except for the people getting mugged and murdered on the sidewalks of New York while our Corrupt Attorney General sits on her fat rear end in Court all day watching the Trump family be abused by a Trump Hating Judge that said a Billion Dollar house is only worth $18,000,000 Million Dollars!!!

her fat rear end, lmao

it's just so stupid

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

this cannot be real lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
trump calling other people fat is the best

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Buddykins posted:

salvatore salsiccia

Do you have a "Genovese" pasta dish on your menu? Like a very rich meat and onion sauce? That's a Naples tradition, but it's called "Genovese" because Genoa (north-west Italy) was allied with Naples ("The Kingdom of the Two Sicilies") 700 years ago fighting against Aragon and Venice. It's a very old dish, pre-dating the introduction of tomatoes into European food by like 300 years.

It's pretty good, if you like meat.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

Do you have a "Genovese" pasta dish on your menu? Like a very rich meat and onion sauce? That's a Naples tradition, but it's called "Genovese" because Genoa (north-west Italy) was allied with Naples ("The Kingdom of the Two Sicilies") 700 years ago fighting against Aragon and Venice. It's a very old dish, pre-dating the introduction of tomatoes into European food by like 300 years.

It's pretty good, if you like meat.

yeah, it's literally called genovese

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

ty sir you're right

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

hooo boy.

gregday
May 23, 2003

[TRUMP] $WORTH

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Isn't getting a financial statement from somebody you might lend money to kind-of a form of "due diligence"? The Tremp implication seems like, "they should have investigated to see if we were lying, it's not our fault".

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

I like how these are sometimes very subtly altered from what he actually posted. Keeps me on my toes

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the random capitalizations, the capital letters on words randomly, the exclamation points....yep, thats my trump

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

mags posted:

is he sure he didn’t get a shania twain painting

I thought it was Caitlyn Jenner lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Buddykins posted:

this cannot be real lmao

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/111342342174353964

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gregday posted:

[TRUMP] $WORTH

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Legal Scholars Scream Disgrace!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
We’re moving up from peekaboo to “fat rear end”. He’s going to say the n word without a doubt at some point.

Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke

gregday
May 23, 2003

lol did he go back and edit out "fat"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

put all his randomly all CAPS LOCK words in order and you can make a fun game out of it and pretend it's some sort of clue to a mystery

gregday
May 23, 2003

lmao that he lost his poo poo at eric being questioned but not Jr

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gregday posted:

lmao

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tenderjerk posted:

tgey took logic games off of the lsat

the discrimination against autists continues

replaced it with a single question: do you have the means to pay for and/or finance three years of law school?

if you answer it correctly, you can go to law school

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

gregday posted:

lmao that he lost his poo poo at eric being questioned but not Jr

Lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
new victim just dropped

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

gregday posted:

Oh, is that a Truth social thing? You can edit with no sign of it being edited? I thought it was goons changing random things to be funny

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
jeffrey, it is time

disable X, the everything app, embeds

enable Truth Social embeds

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

vile new york city

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

WrasslorMonkey posted:

it was goons changing random things to be funny

it is

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/willmenaker/status/1720146823803744628?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Glumwheels posted:

We’re moving up from peekaboo to “fat rear end”. He’s going to say the n word without a doubt at some point.

Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke

Not that n word! NUCLEAR!

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VySkRVYhI

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
indict the mothafuckaaaaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Does he violate a gag order if he’s referring to the same person but on a different case with a different judge?