Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

So Pollard and a first huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Davante Adams going for a triple double this week.

https://twitter.com/MattHarmon_BYB/status/1720179080014807490?s=20

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Do I dare start Nuk tonight?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

EconDad posted:

Drafted Najee in a dynasty startup this summer. Imagined he’d be an RB2 at the very worst.

I never imagined we would get whatever in the hell this Najee “variant” is.

I knew Najee was a trap, so I avoided him.

Ask me about being a proud Mattison owner :smug:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

RCarr posted:

Same, my friend

:rip::respek::rip:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I had Najee last year so I learned from experience.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

RCarr posted:

And here I was proud of myself for avoiding the Mattison trap and getting Najee instead.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

dxt posted:

Do I dare start Diontae Johnson?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Chernabog posted:

I had Najee last year so I learned from experience.

I picked him up for a bye week fill-in two weeks ago and I’m still disappointed

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

Anti-Hero posted:

Do I dare start Diontae Johnson?

I'm starting Pickens so Dionte will probably go off.

Edit: I'm also starting Najee because I have no other option at RB this week.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

dxt posted:

Hell yes. Balls to the Nuk walls my friend.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Thios is the third year in a row Ive drafted DIontae and a Steelers RB. Youd think id have learned my lesson by now

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Starting Levis, Nuk, and Najee this week (why did I get 3 shares of him?).

Also, a night with your wife is one of the few legit reasons to veto a trade because it is outside the scope of the fantasy football league.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Silly Burrito posted:

Hell yes. Balls to the Nuk walls my friend.

gently caress it, I'm in. Starting Henry and Nuk in a guillotine. Ride or die with the Titans offense on a thursday night

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Pain of Mind posted:

Starting Levis, Nuk, and Najee this week (why did I get 3 shares of him?).

Also, a night with your wife is one of the few legit reasons to veto a trade because it is outside the scope of the fantasy football league.

If you veto that trade you’re a cockblocking loser. Imagine the trash talk. Would totally be worth it.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I am thrilled to have started Stroud over Levis lol

Thanks for the reality check everyone

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The Big Jesus posted:

If you veto that trade you’re a cockblocking loser. Imagine the trash talk. Would totally be worth it.

To make sure that the trade is fair and completed, the entire trade and the terms must take place in front of the whole league.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Reverse the trade after the dude sleeps with the other dude's wife imo

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I hope that dude makes the trade, bangs the wife, and then CMC's knee just explodes.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I just hope it’s a made up story for internet points

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Way to break kayfabe and ruin this otherwise extremely believable storyline :mad:

Also I am glad others outspent me for Levis this week. On the road vs PIT in his second start on TNF was like all time bad vibes but I’m thirsty enough for QB in a couple spots I might have done it if I could have

Now that I’ve said this my Minshew teams are gonna score 2 points

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

That reminds me to drop Levis and not Stroud and also move JJ out of IR next week :toot:

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Thank you Derrick Henry for doing well enough that I'm not starting the weekend too poorly in the leagues I have you and am up against you.

I am ready for you to be my highest score by far as I lose in the league I started you and also decimate my opponent in the other league so badly that nothing you did could have hurt me. Just kidding I'm going to lose that league as well. thx

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

dxt posted:

gently caress it, I'm in. Starting Henry and Nuk in a guillotine. Ride or die with the Titans offense on a thursday night

worked out reasonably well. Also very happy I sat Pickens in a couple of leagues.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I started Levis over Stafford. Against my wife who has Steelers D and D Johnson.

:sigh:

Maybe I’ll propose a trade for CMC with her.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

You're probably right, but there's a lot of people in the world and many of them are quietly but profoundly insane

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
So it's probably time for me to get out of the Tyjae Spears business, right? Feels like I've been holding onto him waiting for a Derrick Henry trade/injury/regression that just isn't coming.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Vargo posted:

So it's probably time for me to get out of the Tyjae Spears business, right? Feels like I've been holding onto him waiting for a Derrick Henry trade/injury/regression that just isn't coming.

Well the trade definitely isn't happening and it doesn't look like he's regressing at all. But an injury is always possible, maybe try to trade him to the Henry owner.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I had to drop him this week for byes, though I was mainly holding him for keeper value and not so much for this year.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah Spears’ highlights look awesome and I’ve been holding him everywhere. So of course Henry is the only back in the entire NFL who hasn’t missed time this year

I’m still trying to hold him because if Henry ever does get hurt he’s going to be a “spend literally 100% of your FAAB” guy. But it’s tough with byes and sometimes you need a bird in the hand

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm still holding him but he's probably the first to go if I need to drop anyone.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

at this point, you can categorize your playoff chances pretty well.

if so, you have to hold spears in the event of an injury. you are playing and trading for those playoff weeks now, and he's going to be a league winner if he's the starter.

if not, and you're in a non-keeper league, then i think you can let him go. you gotta go high risk, high reward each and every week.

if your playoffs odds are murky, then it depends on your team and its strengths. good already at rb? maybe let him go. strong at wr and holding like najee or mattison or something? definitely hold spears.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Dameon Pierce is out if you’re finally ready to cut the cord, not sure how I’d feel about Singletary against that TB defense but the volume could be there

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Bellmaker posted:

Dameon Pierce is out if you’re finally ready to cut the cord, not sure how I’d feel about Singletary against that TB defense but the volume could be there

God help me I might want to do this instead of starting loving Aaron Jones again

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Yeah I just picked him up instead of starting Christian Watson in my flex.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
The sell high window on Mostert was mostly closed last week, and now that fucker is shut, latched, and the shades are drawn.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Some passes to Kelce would nice Patrick!

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Stafford confirmed out. I think I am grudgingly benching Puka :(

Bird in a Blender posted:

Some passes to Kelce would nice Patrick!

The team I’m facing just traded for him so a stinker of a game would actually own

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

coronaball posted:

The sell high window on Mostert was mostly closed last week, and now that fucker is shut, latched, and the shades are drawn.

The reverse jinx posts will continue until my players start performing in the first half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Brutal day as a kelce owner

Lol that waddle is having a better day